slug.com slug.com
39 16

How's Biden doing?

A week into his new administration, Biden has enacted a flurry of executive orders and begun to set the tone for the next four years. What actions are you most concerned about? See anything positive?

Admin 8 Jan 27
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

39 comments (26 - 39)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Biden does what the voices in the ear piece tell him to do.

The nano-second he defies them, he's out of there.

Please stop using the language of the End of History.

Please stop being a Last Man.

Valid point. I doubt much of what we're seeing originates in Joe's head. Running up to the election I figured he was just a figurehead, with any number of players giving directions. The nature of the first couple of weeks, though, seemed like he went back in time, just doing what his old boss would do, so maybe he was thinking for himself, albeit an echo from 10 years ago.

Biden is just the surrogate of a few very wealthy men. He was elected with their money, their approval, and their agenda.
The new axis of evil has taken control and any and all presidents from here on will either be with them or totally against them.
The reason they hated Trump so desperately was because he was not in their pocket. The Emperor has no clothes on and the Emperor is a naked stooge to the MSM and Social Media, already they are working very hard to block every avenue of free speech.

I'm concerned that we don't know who is really in charge.

It doesn't really matter, its just a prelude to the World Economic Order and UN taking over, the US and all other countries. That is the whole point of DAVOS which is happening this week.

@toronto_Georgia true but I like details

@MichelleD Yes, I can relate. Locate a post today by farmerguy with Glenn Beck "The Biden Oligarchs". You'll find a ton of info in there about who these people are that now run the government. Have a coffee and a tranquilizer while you listen. You'll need it.

@toronto_Georgia oooo, uppers and downers. Ok, looking for it

Pretty sure one of the docs he was signing was his own resignation to be pulled out when needed.

Jedly Level 7 Jan 27, 2021

President Biden will sign anything... so, comedy will ensue.

37 and counting!

Didn't they catch him on mic saying he didn't know what he was signing and someone piping in "just sign anyways". I'm sure Obumer drafted every one of those EOs.

@toronto_Georgia

Biden = ObamaV2 but with dementia!

He's really driven the MAGA guys crazy hasn't he?

MAGA tears aplenty!

bastion Level 7 Jan 28, 2021

And you say so with that profile photo of yours; Biden with a huge smile. Hilarious!

Joe Biden is ‘throwing executive orders around like confetti’

Donald Trump was “labelled a dictator” whenever he put out an executive order, but President Joe Biden is now “throwing them around like confetti," according to Rowan Dean.

The United States’ new President Joe Biden has been in power for one week and has already signed a multitude of executive orders, most recently including an order to supercharge the nation’s response to the climate change threat.

Sky News host Rowan Dean spoke with Centre of the American Experiment John Hinderaker about the matter.

“He (Biden) has put out more executive orders in the first week than the last five, six, seven presidents put together,” Mr Hinderaker said.

“Some of them are very extreme … very radical.”

[skynews.com.au]

w0tn0t Level 8 Jan 28, 2021

The #IllegitimatePresident has now allowed you to participate in female sports - that'll make you feel better & you can join the military - don't forget your power puff

The first thing Biden signed was a bill about trans athletes competing with cis athletes. He diewn't think about inportant issues like people without jobs or insurance and Corona virus.

Joe Biden:

• "I have this strange notion: we are a democracy. Some of my Republican friends and some of my Democratic friends even occasionally say, 'Well, if you can't get the votes, by Executive Order you're going to do something.' Things that you can't do by Executive Order, unless you're a dictator. We're a democracy; we need consensus."

• Source: @3:08 [air.tv]

Also Joe Biden:

• Signs 39 Executive Orders in the first couple of days of Presidential administration.

@TheMiddleWay

Source? I'm legitimately interested to know what conservative thought Joe Biden did nothing for 40 years. Frankly, I perceive him to being part of the problem.

Also, I fail to see what that has anything to do with Biden calling people who rely on EOs dictators - clearly a jab at Trump - and then settling in to do exactly what Trump did. Perhaps you could explain it to me?

@TheMiddleWay

Google "biden 40 years do nothing" and you'll find plenty.

Except, having done so, I cannot find a single instance of a conservative saying Joe Biden did nothing for 40 years, within the first two pages of results.

Can I find citations of people talking about Trump's comment that he did more in 47 months that Biden did in 47 years? Sure. But that's media talking; and frankly, most of them were being critical of Trump's comment. And I would also point out that Trump is not a conservative, never has been, and frankly is no more a Republican than Bernie Sanders is a Democrat.

So I'll ask you again: can you name a conservative voice that claims that Joe Biden did nothing for 40 years?

Doesn't change the fact that if you criticize a person for both their action AND inaction then it's not the policy you object to... it's the person.

Again...where did I say that I supported Trump issuing as many EOs as he did, much less that I am a Trump supporter? Did I vote for him? No in 2016; yes in 2020 - and even then, it was because he was the best choice of the available options.

Respectfully, your whole response to me seems to be less about the point I'm making - that Joe is already doing things that he claimed to believe were dictatorial - and more about hoping to shut me down because you mistakenly believe I'm "the enemy." Please don't do that. I didn't come to Slug to partake of partisan bickering.

@TheMiddleWay

So let me get this straight: your example is dragging out John Sununu, a guy who hasn't been in political office since 1989 - and hasn't even served in any political capacity since 2011 - and through that, you now declare that all conservatives think this way. And that if I want the rest of your proof, I have to go hunting for it myself. Convenient.

If this is proof incontrovertible to you, then no wonder we're in the shape we're in.

@TheMiddleWay

Wasn't talking about you. It "you" in the royal sense.

Exactly who do you think I am? I'm not conservative, nor do I have a mouse in my pocket.

If you must know, I'm a classic libertarian who's currently politically homeless because the political Left has insanely taken over the Libertarian Party. I do not support the Democrats or the Republicans and have little respect for either; one because of their overreach and ideological authoritarianism, and the other for their apathy to action. And both being wedded to special interests.

Believe me, there is no "royal we" where I am concerned. I'm a demographic of one.

@TheMiddleWay

If you aren't aware that "40 years of inaction" is a common complaint of the right against Biden during the last election cycle, then I can't help you.

Translation: "I either can't prove it or am disinclined to prove it. But I'm going to say it anyway and expect you to accept it as Gospel, in spite of the lack of citation. I put the onus on you to find the proof I speak of, and if you can't find it, that's not my fault."

And this, THIS right here, is a huge part of the problem. You say things and then act like you don't have to prove anything, that's it's self-evident, and that if someone doesn't believe you, the fault lies with THEM, not you. For way too many people, this represents discourse. No wonder people now claim that facts don't matter; why bother with facts when you can just hurl accusations without any need to back them up?

For someone who claims to the be middle, HOW DO YOU EXPECT to bring anyone to the middle ground debating like that?

Don't feel the need to answer; it's a rhetorical question. And frankly, I'm weary of this exchange. You're bringing little to it except assertions and accusations and there is literally going to be no meeting of the minds so long as that's your strategy here. But then, it's pretty clear that was never your goal; you simply wanted to shut up someone you mistakenly thought was conservative, and I cannot help wonder what's so "middle ground" about that as well.

Thank you for the conversation. Peace be with you.

@TheMiddleWay Joe is doing what he is told!!!!

Undisputed fact, I was doing pretty good under Trump. Today I'm losing my ass as a retired man.

Which one? Bidennomics or Regannomics

rogerl Level 6 July 22, 2022

Reverse everything President You-Know-Who enacted. Relist LOBO! Tax Amazon. Deport Rupert!

Not too well it seems! Winner how long he'll last?

A bunch of whatever --they are not really executive orders because they have never been entered into the Federal Register. Make Joe some busy work.

President trump is the president australia for the free world

Abba Level 4 Jan 28, 2021
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 167

Photos 127 More

Posted by Admin Does teaching "white guilt" also cultivate a "white pride" backlash?

Posted by Admin Is it time to take a knee on the Superbowl?

Posted by Admin Why not equality right now?

Posted by Admin How's Biden doing?

Posted by Admin How many good friends do you have from other political tribes?

Posted by Admin What did Trump do, if anything, to incite violence?

Posted by Admin Is free speech dead?

Posted by Admin Under what time and circumstance is the use of violence warranted?

Posted by Admin Now what?

Posted by Admin What do you expect to be achieved by this week's pro-Trump DC rally?

Posted by Admin What did you learn in 2020?

Posted by Admin Should pedophiles be allowed to have "child" sex robots?

Posted by Admin Do you have a "line in the sand" regarding political or social change?

Posted by Admin Should big tech firms hire more Blacks and Hispanics?

• Top tags#video #media #racist #world #biden #truth #government #liberal #racism #democrats #conservatives #society #politics #community #youtube #justice #IDW #hope #friends #videos #Identity #FreeSpeech #Google #book #policy #vote #Police #conservative #evidence #culture #violence #reason #economic #USA #liberals #tech #Socialmedia #money #god #guns #gender #whites #campaign #population #laws #religion #TheTruth #equality #democrat #Christian ...

Members 9,848Top