idw.community
0 Like Show
0 Like Show
0 Like Show
View more

Theoretical Particle Physicist.
Medical Physicist.
Music Theorist.
Bass guitarist.
Karaoke fan.
Centrist.
Kind.
Me.

Comments

I ask. Why in the hell should I only care about Black lives?
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 30, 2021:
Who is asking you to ***only*** care about black lives? *Nobody.* The foundation for the views expressed above is clearly based on a strawman of you own making. --- ***strawman*** You misrepresented someone's argument to make it easier to attack. By exaggerating, misrepresenting, or just completely fabricating someone's argument, it's much easier to present your own position as being reasonable, but this kind of dishonesty serves to undermine honest rational debate. Example: After Will said that we should put more money into health and education, Warren responded by saying that he was surprised that Will hates our country so much that he wants to leave it defenceless by cutting military spending. https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman
What a difference a few months make
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 30, 2021:
Simple physics: the inertia of months of Trump focused on election fraud as a means to be re-elected while completely ignoring COVID cannot be changed in a few months. Biden's plans won't take effect for months because of this... can't change a pandemic overnight... but there is a plan (200 pages of it in fact) and while you don't believe in it nor support it, you will benefit from it. --- From Nature magazine, the preeminent science magazine: ***Smarter testing, faster vaccinations and health equity are cornerstones of the 200-page COVID-19 strategy released by US President Joe Biden’s administration on 21 January, just before the country surpassed 420,000 deaths due to the coronavirus. The plan pledges to “listen to science” — a shift from the approach of former president Donald Trump, who, at times, politicized scientific evidence and ignored public-health recommendations.*** ***Many researchers posted messages on Twitter expressing relief that scientific evidence would have a central role in Biden’s plan. They also celebrated the existence of a coordinated national pandemic strategy, after complaining that Trump’s failure to enact one impaired testing, tracing and other responses required to tame the outbreak.*** https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-00220-x
White countries have the most Nobel Prize winners: US: 377 UK: 130 Germany: 108 France: 70 Sweden: ...
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 30, 2021:
The Nobel committee is all white. White people giving white people awards: great example of anti-white brainwashing and propaganda. ***Assembly at the Karolinska Institute are in charge of selecting the Nobel winners for chemistry and physics, and for medicine, respectively. They’re aware that they have a “white male problem,”*** https://theconversation.com/nobel-prizes-have-a-diversity-problem-even-worse-than-the-scientific-fields-they-honor-145799
It appears the NYTs, in a court case, argues that because Project Veritas uses unnamed sources, it's...
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 30, 2021:
I don't find this court case so I can't comment on NYT's position, though I also find their reliance on anonymous sources to be devastating to good journalism. But I would like to add that the name Project *Veritas* is itself ripe with irony considering their long history of altered videos, spliced together material, and misrepresented situations.
BIDEN BANS THE USE OF THE TERMS "CHINA FLU" and "WUHAN FLU".
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 30, 2021:
The order only applies to federal agencies and public health documents and resources. And given that you and I and every other citizen is welcome to use that term, free speech is safe and sound. Finally, as what it's called has no bearing on future investigations, nothing is lost there. (PS: let me preemptively state that you are always right, Lightman, so far right, to however you choose to predictably denounce my position.)
I can't see a whole lot of difference between the people always screaming 'Jew' and those that ...
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 30, 2021:
Simple pattern recognition. You see a bunch of Jews with power and you have none and you conclude that there is something nefarious about being Jewish conferring that power and not giving it to you. you see a bunch of white people with power and you have none and you conclude that there's something nefarious about being white conferring that power and not giving it to you. You see a bunch of men with power and you have none and you conclude that there's something nefarious about being a man conferring that power and not giving it to you. As I see it however, it is true that jews, whites, and men have a disproportionate amount of power and influence compared to other religions, other colors, and other genders. The question is why, is it nefarious, is it reasonable, and should it be shared. People come to various answers to that question and thus their worldview is affected
Congress is about to take away our 2nd amendment rights. [congress.gov]
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 30, 2021:
Licensing doesn't prevent you from possessing and bearing arms anymore then a price tag on a gun does
Educational Anti-Whiteism Series No.
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 30, 2021:
Is any critique of race automatically to be considered as hostility against that race? I think that is the case only is one is overly sensitive about their own race and gets defensive whenever anyone says anything negative about it. This is not purely a white problem, this is a human problem when we do not allow for self-introspection and for others to critique our identities
What amazing contributions we have made to the world.
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 29, 2021:
Any man that need to constantly self aggrandize their accomplishment is insecure at heart. A secure man knows what they did and would need to advertise it. Carry on with you insecurities. I'm sure it's helping.
Can grievance studies and the scientific method coexist?
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 29, 2021:
**No.** The problem here lay with testing. Testing is a cornerstone of the SM and without it, it's no better than guesswork. In this case, how do we test hypothesis involving human beings? The answer is: we can't. Suppose the hypothesis is that there are less women at google than should be. How do we quantify "should be"? Do we use local demographics, national, international population percentages to say "50% should be in google"? Do we use industry standards? How do we "test" for what should be the appropriate number of people at google? You can't. And then if we want to test the hypothesis that women just aren't as interested in google as men. How do we test that? We can't "force" women to work for google and thus see if they stick around. We can "fire" men from google and see if that fixes the problem. But any test we make would be impossible to achieve without disrupting the very results we are trying to get. Human studies are humans studying humans... akin to QM, observation modifies result and thus no matter how we frame teh experiment and test, it will always be biased by the very fact that it's humans studying other humans. This is why the social sciences, of which grievance studies falls squarely under, are the "soft sciences". They do the best they can with what they have... comparative analysis... historical precedent... etc... but at the end they are not "hard" because they cannot do the kind of tests that would be needed to fully address the hypothesis for such tests would be immoral and unethical. Until such time as we can faithfully simulate humans and societies on computers and run our tests there, all the social sciences are, IMO, only a few steps removed from guesswork and ultimately highly biased, consciously or unconsciously, because the very people that perform the work are part of the experiment.
GatewayPundit: The Election Assistance Commission (EAC) told the Senate it had 2 certified voting ...
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 29, 2021:
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources. ***Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracies, and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news.*** Detailed Report Reasoning: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Nationalism, Some Fake News Country: USA World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180 History The Gateway Pundit is an extreme right news and opinion website that is not afraid of conspiracy theories and the occasional publication of falsehoods (see analysis). The website was founded by Jim Hoft in 2004 to “speak the truth” and to “expose the wickedness of the left.” According to their about page “The Gateway Pundit is one of the top political websites. It is consistently ranked as one of the top political blogs in the nation. TGP has been cited by Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, The Drudge Report, The Blaze, Mark Levin, FOX Nation, and several international news organizations.” Read our profile on United States government and media. Funded by / Ownership The Gateway Pundit is owned by Jim Hoft and funded primarily through online advertising. Analysis / Bias In review, The Gateway Pundit demonstrates extreme right-wing bias in story selection that always favors the right and denigrates the left. There is significant use of loaded emotional language in headlines such as this: President Trump RIPS INTO Peter Strzok After He’s Fired – Calls For Hillary ‘Sham Investigation’ to be ‘Properly Redone’. The Gateway Pundit is also fiercely dedicated to the promotion of Donald Trump. TGP always sources their information, but sometimes utilizes questionable sources such as Breitbart and Mike Cernovich, who both a have terrible track records with fact-checkers. ***The Gateway Pundit has published numerous false or conspiracy stories such as Hillary Clinton having a seizure, identifying an innocent person in the Las Vegas mass shooting and again identifying the wrong person after the motor vehicle homicide at the White Supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia. Further, TGP claimed the “FBI received tips well in advance of the Florida school ...
GatewayPundit: The Election Assistance Commission (EAC) told the Senate it had 2 certified voting ...
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 29, 2021:
The following are The Gateway Pundit’s overall bias and reliability scores according to our Ad Fontes Media ratings methodology. Reliability: 15.57 Bias: 26.96 Reliability scores for articles and shows are on a scale of 0-64. Scores above 24 are generally acceptable; scores above 32 are generally good. Bias scores for articles and shows are on a scale of -42 to + 42, with higher negative scores being more left, higher positive scores being more right, and scores closer to zero being the most neutral and/or balanced. https://www.adfontesmedia.com/gateway-pundit-bias-and-reliability/
GatewayPundit: The Election Assistance Commission (EAC) told the Senate it had 2 certified voting ...
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 29, 2021:
> We discovered that Pro V&V and SLI Compliance weren’t accredited and haven’t been for some time. Oh Gateway Pundit! You count on your followers just believing what you say without them doing their due dillegience. How many times must I prove that GateWay Pundit is unreliable for you to stop relying on them, Timon? πŸ˜₯ ------------------------------ ***SLI Compliance is accredited under the National Voluntary Laboratory Accreditation Program (NVLAP) of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) (NVLAP Lab Code 00733-0: TESTING).*** https://slicompliance.com/services/voting-system-certification-testing/ ---- ***Pro V&V, Inc. was founded in 2011 by individuals possessing a combined testing experience of over 30 years. Pro V&V received its Certificate of Accreditation to ISO/IEC 17025:2005 from National Voluntary Laboratory Accreditation Program (NVLAP) on April 2, 2012. On February 24, 2015, Pro V&V achieved accreditation by the Election Assistance Commission (EAC) for the EAC Voting System Test Laboratory (VSTL) accreditation set forth in the EAC Voting System Testing and Certification Program and Laboratory Accreditation Program. All Senior Pro V&V employees maintain internationally recognized software testing certifications.*** http://www.provandv.com/
I love to hate her, but when you're right, you're right.
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 29, 2021:
Like twitter, their company, their rules. Robinhood is *hardly* the only place you can buy stocks. Can't buy them there? Buy them elsewhere? Don't like how robinhood works? Don't use Robinhood. No need to bring government into it when people have the power of choice.
The Democrats have moved so far away from their foundations, that even with a telescope they ...
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 29, 2021:
I daresay both parties only foundation at the moment is **"votes at any cost; power by any means".** If you only pay attention to the left-hook, don't be surprised when you get knocked out by the right-hook.
RedState: Stu Cvrk: The Continuing Democrat-Media Narrative That There Is “No Evidence of Election...
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 28, 2021:
Redstate showing it's bias and who the real liar is: > Since Election Day, the Democrats and their operatives who infest the legacy media have maintained the fiction that the November elections were “the most secure in American history. No. It's not just democrats. It's also republicans. And no weak willed as teh article portrays them. But people from all facets of government who, until they claimed there is no fraud, their will was never in question! In effect, EVERYONE except Trump, Sydney, and Rudy say that there is no widespread election fraud. They don't say it in court, of course, because then they'd have to back it up. But Democrats and Republicans, Judges and Election Officials, Senators and House members, ALL say nothing is wrong... but because a handful of people do... AND YOU BELIEVE THEM... IT MUST BE TRUE. Based on your postings, you seem to exclusively get your news from redstate and the gateway pundit. I daresay this explains why you believe as you do. It's like only reading the q'uaran growing up: if that's all you read, of course you'd believe that were true... unless you only read the bible growing up in which case *that's* of course what you believe is true... unless you only read the torah growing up in which case *that's* what you believe is true. ***You are being lied to, Timon.*** I can only point it out; can't convince you of it anymore than a person that reads the torah can convince a person that reads the q'uaran that it's true. But broaden your horizons, ask yourself why everyone is lying, why redstate is lying, and maybe you'll come closer to the truth.
How's Biden doing?
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 27, 2021:
Lots that I agree with. Lots I disagree with. However, it's *how* he's doing it that is worst of all! ***Governance by Executive Order is toxic.*** As Congress increasingly fails to do it's job, ***the Executive is increasingly looking like a King ruling from high on above.*** And when said King does right by it's subjects, he is praised and when against, he is demonized. Bush's EO's are praised by the right and vilified by the left. Then the slate is wiped clean and Obama's EO's are praised by the left and vilified by the right. Then the slate is wiped clean and Trump's EO's are praised by the right and vilified by the left. Then the slate is wiped clean and Biden's EO's are praised by the left and vilified by the right. And every four years, as the EO's of the last Executive get overturned by the whims of the new president, it leaves a nation with ZERO stability, working on four year cycles and making it IMPOSSIBLE to plan for longer cycles. The over-reliance on the Executive on EO's is turning us into the very thing our revolution worked against: a monarchy. The problem is that unlike that revolution, where we could usurp that old form of failed government for a new experimental one, there IS no new alternative on the boards and thus the modern calls for revolution are ill-planned for even if you succeed in overturning this government, there is no viable alternative to replace it with! So as long as Congress continues as it does, more interested in re-election, grand-standing, fund-raising, and the like, ***and as long as we the public continue to let them do so by re-election of failed politicians*** then America will not be destroyed by the grand bangs of captiol assaults or election fraud or the communist left or the fascist right... ...***it will be destroyed one pen stroke at a time, one EO at a time, one vote at a time.***
I asked a liberal teacher, "Why didn't the Africans come and enslave the whites of Europe.
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 27, 2021:
> they had been on earth as long as we had. Why had they not developed and were still living in the stone age ***without even a written language?***" ***The oldest written scripts ever discovered are what called Proto Saharan, found by the Kharga oasis in what was known as Nubia in present day Sudan, so called by archaeologists. It dates from about 5000BC.*** ***Africa holds the world’s most ancient written languages*** https://www.africaontheblog.org/african-holds-worlds-ancient-written-languages/#:~:text=Nsibidi%20and%20most%20other%20written,It%20dates%20from%20about%205000BC. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Sen. Rand Paul to Newsmax TV: Impeachment 'Dead on Arrival' [newsmax.com]
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 27, 2021:
Conviction is not necessary to send a message of accountability. The process is just as important as the end result.
Biden Pledges to Replace All Federal Vehicles With US-Made Electric Models
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 27, 2021:
Trump proposes American products : HELL YEA! AMERICA FIRST! Biden proposes American products: HELL NO! FUCKING COMMIE! Our national hypocrisy is on full display.
Democrats decide to escalate domestic tensions with Trump’s trial. [youtu.be]
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 27, 2021:
"escalate domestic tensions" Conservative logic, or rather political logic, is like no other logic in the world. A person spends 4 years "escalating domestic tensions" and then it is argued that he should not be held accountable for that because it will, surprise surprise, escalate the tensions they themselves were responsible for. This is like saying that a Charles Manson should never have been brought to trial because it would have resulted in escalating the mass murders he was being held accountable for. Sigh.
Does anyone know that UPS was bought for $800M by a Canadien company recently? [cdllife.com]
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 26, 2021:
That news hasn't been delivered yet... 😏
Well, well, ONE THING that UNITES both parties is total obeisance to Jewish Power and Israel.
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 26, 2021:
Thanks for these statistics. You make a great case for being more like the Jews if one wants to be more in power.
White people are amazing.
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 26, 2021:
All great music composed for white people (classical) was done by white people in Europe. All great music composed for asian people (yayue) was done by asian people in Asia. All great music composed for black people (Jazz) was done by black people in America. All great music composed for indian people (raga) was done by indian people in India. It has nothing to do with race and everything to do with geography.
GatewayPundit: Over half of Biden's twitter followers are fake and were created in January.
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 26, 2021:
Laughable. Election fraud all over again. A person says something conservatives want to hear and conservatives accept that persons word as gospel... despite no corroborating facts to support that what they say is valid. In this case, what evidence is there outside of this: > Twitter user Bre Wylde cautions, “Joe’s been getting 100,000 followers on twitter every day! Except they’re ALL FAKE!!” None that I can see. Yet the Gatewaypundit makes it a headline. Be careful who you put your faith in, timon. TGP has proven time and time again to say what you want to hear but for which there is no supporting evidence.
Political Leanings of Media Outlets This is an interesting image showing the political leanings ...
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 26, 2021:
WAY old chart. Here is the latest one. And reaffirms why I get my news EXCLUSIVELY from AP, Reuters, and UPI; all the rest I find unreliable.
gregoryelliot has flooded the sargon of akkad group with 18 posts in 24 hours all bar 2 oftopic and ...
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 25, 2021:
I think that is a bigger issue than the group. There are quite a few people that make several posts a day with no intent on discussion. They basically spam the site hoping that someone will agree with them so they can agree back. Several of our members with 400 posts and 10 comments and those 400 posts are just reposts of other sites with them copying the content verbetim instead of providing their own unique perspective. Putting an hourly or daily limit would have people choose more carefully what they want to post and value more when people choose to interact with them. But maybe Admin, or the majority of members, don't want limits and welcome 100's of posts a day with ZERO comments to them.
Currently, in Sydney, which has zero active cases of Kung Flu, they are imposing $200 fines on ...
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 24, 2021:
I applaud Australia. They took covid seriously enough to do the hard thing and in doing so, brought it down to zero active cases. #yestomasks
[mailchi.
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 24, 2021:
The media has not hailed cuomo as a hero; that is a lie. #yestomasks
[scielo.
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 24, 2021:
Can't speak about Turkey where this study was done. But in the USA and EU and UK, No surgeon or nurse can enter and remain in the OR without proper protection, which includes masks. So they will not refrain from wearing masks #yestomasks
How Do We Cancel Cancel Culture? [youtube.]
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 23, 2021:
Easy: stop doing the things you are being "canceled" for. Otherwise, you can't because you can't force people to listen to your words or buy your product if they don't want to..
Election Fraud Coup to Fundamentally Change America I discovered a MeWe Social Media post by Herb...
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 23, 2021:
403 posts. 2 comments. What gives?
Election Fraud Coup to Fundamentally Change America I discovered a MeWe Social Media post by Herb...
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 23, 2021:
403 posts. 2 comments. This is a discussion site, not a advertising board.
So why do you think that many join this community but never make posts or comments, or after making ...
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 23, 2021:
In a related issue, I've always wondered why we allow people who make 1000 posts but 100 comments on a site that is meant for discussion. To me, that seems like spam... especially when you actually engage said people and they never respond.[](http://)
Biden breaks promises too, and that's surprising to some?
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 23, 2021:
If you understand the concept of inertia, you understand what he is saying: the same force that will change the trajectory of a pebble will do nothing to the trajectory of a boulder. The key is to apply more force BUT as your comment shows, several people are unwilling to do what is required for more force. As such, the boulder that is the pandemic will eventually come to a halt but barring a change in the national conscience, it's gonna take many many months. Remember that the "when Biden gets elected, the pandemic will be miraculously over" mantra was just another one of the far-right conspiracy theories, not what Democrats were promoting. So to lambast Biden for not doing what he never said he'd do is absurd.
Good article! Biden and his admin officials already not following their own rules re masks.
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 23, 2021:
Rules are for us, not them. Anyone surprised by this hasn't paid attention to the last 2000 years of politics...
I noticed today that .IDW is (apparently?
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 23, 2021:
FB, FBI, CIA... ... If you think what you say on idw stays on idw, you've no idea how the internet works...
We’re not giving up on our country.
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 23, 2021:
All we were promised, nothing delivered. What makes you think we'll get it in 4 years? Q played us for fools....
GET THE VACCINE GET THE COVID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [youtube.com]
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 22, 2021:
Duh. The vaccine doesn't provide immunity at all for one and only minimal protection after the first dose. I've had my first and second dose and...oh no!!!! NO COVID!!!! HOW ABOUT THAT!!!???
This book dovetails with the stolen election, there seems no hope for freedom of the west with big ...
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 22, 2021:
Poor scientists do poor science. Way before the pandemic, she was already a discredited scientist for her work erronously linking chronic fatigue syndrome to the xenotropic murine leukemia virus-related virus (XMVR); then, even after proving there was no link, claiming a link between XMRV to Parkinson's disease, autism, and multiple sclerosis; as well as criminal activities related to research material. Good for her that she's getting money, your money, I guess....
Biden's Press Secretary...
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 22, 2021:
Wearing a hammer and sickle means you support communism the same way hoisting the confederate flag means you support slavery.... right? πŸ€”
Iran's Supreme Leader Threatens to Bomb Trump While He's Golfing [bundle.app]
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 22, 2021:
Too late: Trump already bombed the election
Kids No Longer Allowed To Transition in the UK [youtube.com] I knew this would happen
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 22, 2021:
Good move. Kids should never have been allowed to make life-changing unalterable decisions before their bodies, and minds, mature a bit to realize the long term consequences. I mean c'mon, this is a generation that a few years ago was doing the tide pod challenge!
Here's a triumph for democracy (ha ha ha) Here facts about what Trump did over the last four ...
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 22, 2021:
Can't compare 40 years in the senate and 4 years as VP with 4 years as president. In 4 years time however, we will be able to rate 4 years of Trump v. 4 years of Biden.
[aricjournal.
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 22, 2021:
A Cross‐Sectional Study Among **PREGNANT** Frontline Healthcare Workers During COVID‐19 Important caveat.
Let's talk about DRAINING THE SWAMP .
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 22, 2021:
I've said it before and I'll say it again: if Trump had fought as hard to drain the Republican swamp as he did fighting to drain the Democratic swamp, I'm confident a lot of us would have voted for him instead of Biden.
White people are amazing.
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 21, 2021:
> All the ham radio hobbyists are white. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ ***The OMIK Amateur Radio Association, Inc. was founded on August 17, 1952 as the OMIK Electronic Communications Association by Black hams from the states of Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, and Kentucky to deal with discrimination in the dominant culture and to assist Black travelers with information on places where they could eat and lodge.*** http://www.arrl.org/Groups/view/omik-amateur-radio-association#:~:text=ARRL%20Clubs%20%2D%20OMIK%20Amateur%20Radio%20Association,-OMIK%20Amateur%20Radio=Today%2C%20OMIK%20is%20the%20largest,as%20well%20as%20DX%20entities.
Can an Insurrectionist be a Patriot?
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 21, 2021:
> I am 64 on a disability. Ironic: Disability is socialism, the very system you wish to violently overthrow..
Neither the White nor the Yellow races are indigenous to this planet.
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 21, 2021:
For real...
Neither the White nor the Yellow races are indigenous to this planet.
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 21, 2021:
> his answers the questions about what happened to the Neanderthals. They were targeted for extinction the new arrivals. How, exactly? The off worlders imposed a rule on all women, Earthlings or alien. They were forbidden to mate with an Earth man. Mordern Homo Sapiens have about 3 to 5% Neanderthal DNA. Clearly, we weren't forbidden. ;)
Neither the White nor the Yellow races are indigenous to this planet.
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 21, 2021:
> Go ahead and laugh. Then give it some serious thought. Other way around: anyone who gives this some serious thought is going to go ahead and laugh.
Neither the White nor the Yellow races are indigenous to this planet.
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 21, 2021:
You should give Scientology a shot; lot's in common with your point of view.
Trust in Traditional Media Hits 46%, a New Low [legalinsurrection.com]
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 21, 2021:
> Fake news? No, it is not because people believed President Donald Trump’s description of the media. The numbers show otherwise: 18% of rep vs. 57 of dems don't trust the media. Clearly Trump isn't the ONLY factor but clearly, for reps, it's A factor. > Just do your job. That’s it. Report the facts. Don’t use hyperbole. Don’t stretch the truth. Believe it or not the majority of us normies and regular people do not like the drama and just want the facts. Embellishment and theatrics are tiresome and not worth our time. 100% This is why AP, UPI, and Reuters are my main news source... ... while I can be trusted to know that people that use MSNBC, NYT, or MJ... or OANN, NYP, or BB... will be hyperbolic drama queens about the news which, of course, never lives up to expectation and hence... the above distrust.
President Biden Begins Reversal Of Trump Immigration Policies With Executive Orders On 1st Day ...
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 21, 2021:
Par for the course for an incoming president: on day one, Trump signed papers scaling back obama's EO. I'd have to check but I wouldn't be surprised Obama did that to Bush as well, and so on, and so on. EO's are grossly overused and not worth the paper they are written on. No president has had the bravery to not use them as a crutch for a dysfunctional government, sadly.
ZeroHedge: The beginning of the end of the COVID crisis. [zerohedge.com]
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 21, 2021:
>Wall Street Declares "The Beginning Of The End Of The COVID Crisis" Dr. Wall Street? Never met him.
President Donald Trump's 1776 Commission - Final Report | Justification (Theology) | Abolitionism In...
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 21, 2021:
Valueless document from a valueless committee aimed at soothing butthurt white pride. Scribd is where documents go to die; it will not make an impact or be remembered as anything but another of Trump's follies. Good riddance.
I find it interesting that so many who Identify as Democrats (DemLeft) think that they have WON and ...
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 21, 2021:
If there are dinos, who are the "real" Democrats in office now? If there are rinos, who are the "real" Republicans in office now?
I find it interesting that so many who Identify as Democrats (DemLeft) think that they have WON and ...
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 21, 2021:
I'd rather be a dino than a fossil. I'd rather be a rino than a jackal. Both Democrats and Republicans won by not continuing Trump's presidency.
Surprise surprise folks, no mass violence from rightwingers on Inauguration Day as predicted from ...
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 20, 2021:
Question remains: did the violence not occur because it was never planned... ... or did the violence not occur because 25,000 guardmen were deployed? QAnon folk were expecting violence. Not saying they were planning it, but they were expecting it. People on Jan 6. weren't expecting violence. Yet the lack of 25,000 guardsmen made it easy for them to enact it. I think time will tell, based on FBI investigations, if there was legitimately no violence planned, if violence was prevented before it happens (like the guy with bad credentials that just "forgot" his car was loaded with weapons and ammo as he tried to enter the WH), or if there was violence planned but not carried out due to the show of force.
The Empirical Case for a Mask Mandate Lacks Scientific Grounding [aier.org]
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 20, 2021:
Says an economics publication known to value money over lives... ... while the scientific that value lives over money say otherwise. Hmmm... whom to trust on medical issues I wonder?
Typical Wednesday meeting at work and my boss and a co-worker take a low down parting shot at ...
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 20, 2021:
Do you work in a "at will employment" state with no exceptions? If so, you're fucked. If not, your boss is fucked.
Project Veritas exposes Twitter’s global agenda;Trump signs New Order protecting Federal ...
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 19, 2021:
> According to the insider video, Twitter banned the President’s account because some of his tweets were interpreted as inciting violence. They should change their name from Project Veritas to Project Obvious: this is one of the public reason given for Trump's Twitter account to be banned.
Laura Loomer: I’ve Been BANNED From Owning A Firearm, A Warning Of What’s To Come For All ...
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 19, 2021:
Given that absolutely no other conservative is banned from everything as she is, it's not that she's a conservative but rather she's got to be a special type of asshole to be banned from everything... ... Or she's lying. This is on Infowars after all.
Biden/Harris Immigration Agenda Is Extreme & Unprecedented | Mike Howell on "Ben Shapiro Show" ...
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 19, 2021:
Not unprecedented or radical: Check out Republican President George W. Bush's immigration attempts and policy.
Dan Bongino.
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 19, 2021:
Vote with your wallet, not your social media account.
Many conservatives warn that America is becoming a communist state. But is that really the case?
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 19, 2021:
Progressive said that having Trump in office with Usher in a fascist state. Did that happen? No. Goes to show you what hyperbolic hyperpolarized predictions are worth. πŸ™„
Many conservatives warn that America is becoming a communist state. But is that really the case?
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 19, 2021:
Progressive said that having Trump in office with Usher in a fascist state. Did that happen? No. Goes to show you what hyperbolic hyperpolarized predictions are worth. πŸ™„
Dem Rep.
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 18, 2021:
Where is he getting this 25% figure from????
[youtu.
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 18, 2021:
10 mins in and I'm not hearing anything new nor seeing the difference in perspective. Can you take a second to summarize for us how his view from the ground is different from how the media portrays it, maybe highlighting sections of the video of relevance?
I can't help but wonder how the MSM are going to twist themselves into a pretzel in trying to ...
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 18, 2021:
No twisting: the crowds will be smaller as per Biden's request. 😍 Unlike the last inaguration, were the crowds were deemed larger at Trump's request. ;)
Modest Proposal: Nancy Pelosi just outlawed gendered grammer and vocabulary in the House.
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 18, 2021:
No, she did not. She made it so the House Rules would be written in gender neutral language. Everyone else's language, be it on the floor or in legislation, is unaffected.
When did my governor become my doctor?
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 18, 2021:
> but how do we get past that? Easy: Go to school for 12 year, get a medical degree, practice medicine for 5 years to get experience, and then you'll be in a position to get understand and get past the fear. Otherwise, as in all medical decision, you trust the doctorsthat have done the footwork... ... Or you don't and then you can believe anything you want, though without any medical basis for it.
“Walls, in my opinion, are the best ‘reveal preference’ to show what a person values; the ...
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 18, 2021:
If you don't value the government, then you don't value America.
GOP senators wrestle with purging Trump from party
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 18, 2021:
The GOP definitely hassome soul searching to do: is reenergizing the base worth capitol assaults, qanon conspiracy, and a constant tweet storm of misinformation and ego soothing, for example?
On Wenesday America and the World can heave a sigh of relief to see the back of Donald Trump.
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 18, 2021:
> Its a terrible paradox but it may be Coronavirus that saved America from fascism this time round. Jefferson said: "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." And it took the blood of 250,000 patriots to get one tyrant out.
On Wenesday America and the World can heave a sigh of relief to see the back of Donald Trump.
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 18, 2021:
These next few days are going to be the toughest as we await a last round of pardons...
Question: Why do I see SO many people with Hammer/Sickle flag as their profile pics?
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 17, 2021:
I only see one with any frequency. And he says, as i recall, that while he himself doesn't support communism, he does that specifically as a commentary on so many people on the right calling so many people on the left communists. So technically he's trolling people with his profile avatar...but really it's certain right leaning people that troll themselves by calling anybody on the left for any reason " communist"
My daughter has had 3 covid tests in the last 10 days. All negative. Why so many tests?
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 17, 2021:
Hope for the best; prepare for the worst.
On the way to the beach today I caught the news on the radio.
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 17, 2021:
I just picked the first definition that came up on Google: > Insurrection: a violent uprising against an authority or government. Was it violent? Yes. Was it an uprising? Yes. Was it against an authority or government? Yes. As a corollary, were people armed? Yes. Seems the newscast is using the terms properly.
Why the Holocaust Narrative must be turned on Its Head — Instead of the World Apologizing to Jews ...
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 17, 2021:
Isn't this victim blaming on a global scale?
Rumble is SUING Google for Anti-Trust Violations - Viva Frei Vlawg [youtube.
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 17, 2021:
My brother worked at Google in the area of search algorithms. He showed me the code and I'm a programmer who understands code. The algorithm is based on user preference, not Google preference. Therefore if the user searches 90% of the time on YouTube and only 10% of the time on rumble, then the algorithm for that person will prefer YouTube over Rumble. Conversely, a person that searches 90% of the time on Rumble and only 10% of the time on YouTube, then the algorithm for that person will prefer Rumble over YouTube. You can prove this to yourself by buying a new computer, having a fresh install of your operating system and web browser, and then do a hundred searches specifying Rumble for content that is both on Rumble and YouTube. Then for your hundred and first search you search for content that is both on Rumble and YouTube but don't specify Rumble... You will find that your hundred and first search will show a preference preference for Rumble over YouTube I've done this and this is exactly what happens. Unless Rumble can show that they are running a different algorithm than the one I saw and tested, they will lose this case. (PS: I just confirmed that the algorithm uses your past 180 days worth of search histories and stores that in a cookie as a way to rank your search results. So in principle you can delete your cookies, thus deleting your search history, and you can do this same experiment without a fresh install.)
Controversial Texas A&M prof fired for ‘demeaning, inappropriate, unprofessional’ conduct ...
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 17, 2021:
Well deserved.
The Dark Winter is The Democrats. — censorship freespeech 1a themedia msm
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 17, 2021:
Though many will believe, we'll never know. 😁
Political correctness is the real enemy these days.
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 17, 2021:
I believe at the heart of PC is the notion that speech should be respectful, in agreement or disagreement, and not use words based on denigration and/or hate. For example, it is no longer PC to call a black person a "nigger" or a homosexual a "faggot" at any time. It is no longer PC to call a woman "sweetheart" or a man "asshole" in a work environment Is that thought and speech control or is that merely being respectful of that individual? How do we differentiate between "respectful speech" and "PC speech"?
Can’t trust anyone these days...
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 17, 2021:
Well, whatever source you got this "European newspaper" from can't be trusted that's for sure. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Another reason to not take the vaccine?
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 16, 2021:
Based on those numbers, the risk of catching and dying from covid is six times the risk of severe allergic reactions from the vaccine. I'm a big advocate on personal choice regarding taking this vaccine, but Im not entirely sure how 6 times greater chance of death versus allergic reactions give reason to not take the vaccine.
76% will not vote for Pro-Impeachment GOPs; Kim Jong Un vows to strengthen North Korean army ...
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 16, 2021:
And we all know how accurate American polls are, don't we? 😏
They act as a Spanish Inquisition’: Mexico’s president vows to lead international push against ...
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 16, 2021:
Good topic for the G20. However as different countries have different laws on government interference on free speech and the private sector, it's unlikely any form of consensus will be reached. And it's impossible that any concensus restricting free speech or the freedom of the private sector will ever be enforced in the USA. But a good topic to discuss at the G20 over coffee and dessert.
LAW & ORDER!!! — trump maga americafirst law lawandorder
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 16, 2021:
After the last impeachment, his superpower is like Charle Sheen's: biwinning!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Any fellow Minds.com users here?
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 16, 2021:
Never heard of it...
Rumble — On January 11th, 2021, Rumble filed a lawsuit against Google for antitrust violations.
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 16, 2021:
My brother worked at Google in the area of search algorithms. He showed me the code and I'm a programmer who understands code. The algorithm is based on user preference, not Google preference. Therefore if the user searches 90% of the time on YouTube and only 10% of the time on rumble, then the algorithm for that person will prefer YouTube over Rumble. Conversely, a person that searches 90% of the time on Rumble and only 10% of the time on YouTube, then the algorithm for that person will prefer Rumble over YouTube. You can prove this to yourself by buying a new computer, having a fresh install of your operating system and web browser, and then do a hundred searches specifying Rumble for content that is both on Rumble and YouTube. Then for your hundred and first search you search for content that is both on Rumble and YouTube but don't specify Rumble... You will find that your hundred and first search will show a preference preference for Rumble over YouTube I've done this and this is exactly what happens. Unless Rumble can show that they are running a different algorithm than the one I saw and tested, they will lose this case. (PS: I just confirmed that the algorithm uses your past 180 days worth of search histories and stores that in a cookie as a way to rank your search results. So in principle you can delete your cookies, thus deleting your search history, and you can do this same experiment without a fresh install.)
Jack Dorsey’s Grand Plan [youtube.com]
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 16, 2021:
The ironic statement about Ted Cruz's question, who elected you?, is that he is also not elected to control social media since that would be a violation of the first amendment. However, under USA law, as a private company and a private citizen, he is entirely within his rights to do whatever he wants within his company without government interference. Hence if the implication is that only elected officials have a right to censor, then Mr Cruz is advocating a violation of the first amendment. If not, then his statement is grandstanding and vacuous
[2020electioncenter.com] Explosive proof of election fraud
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 16, 2021:
Whenever anybody uses the word explosive in regards to a story, I know that it's in fact nothing but a whimper. Substitute "flipping machine" to "fucking machine" and all proof goes away Have we gotten so desperate that we now take a known synonym for "fucking", i.e. flipping, and elevate that to explosive proof of election fraud?
During my three-year-long Twitter Trial ( Nov.
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 16, 2021:
Your post raises a lot of questions: - Three years or three months? - and how can you be banned from the internet but still be on Twitter? - and how does your activity on Twitter reflect activities in real life? Then again more fool you for participating in the greatest single celebration of human mediocrity and intellectual devaluation: Twitter. #Twitter4Twits #TwitterIsToxic
I missed the memo that gave anyone the authority to hold anyone else accountable for casting a legal...
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 16, 2021:
Not following: Are you saying that if one votes for biden as president, then one is to be not held accountable for what Biden does as president?
It's Time for Republicans to Treat Biden Like Democrats Treated Trump. [.youtube.com]
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 16, 2021:
ROFLMAO When Biden starts acting like trump, then by all means he should be treated like Trump. so when Biden boasts about grabbing women by the pussy, when Biden has a slew of sexual assault charges against him, when Biden says that he'd like to punch a rally member for republicans in the face, when Trump says that he loves people that storm the nation's capital... I'll be the first one to treat him exactly as I treated Trump. And if you think that Trump was being treated unfairly, then let me let you in on a little secret: Biden is already being treated unfairly by Republicans through the vociferous aggressive and unfounded legal challenges to prevent him from being in the White House!
Jews who control the gods control Big Tech and Corpocracy that attack Trump and Populism — The ...
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 16, 2021:
If Jews control the gods then it is to ones benefit to be more like the Jews and less like the gods that are under their control, wouldn't you say? after all, if you see a successful businessman, a successful actor, a successful teacher, a successful inventor, or a successful politician, then if you want to be successful as well you imitate those qualities that made them successful. And if being Jewish is one of those qualities well then...
FrontPageMag: Why couldn't 2,300 Capitol Police protect the Capitol from several hundred violent ...
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 16, 2021:
They could... But it would have involved a lot more violence and guns. Nor did it help that several of the police actually let the protesters in and were supportive of their attempts to ransack the capital, despite their sworn oath and duty.
<snark> Have all the Democrats, and only the Democrats, show up for the Inauguration, inside the ...
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 15, 2021:
Great idea! Except who will be left for Republicans to blame when things go wrong? πŸ€”πŸ˜
Watch: Mark Levin shreds rushed impeachment report like Nancy Pelosi ripping up a Trump SOTU speech-...
TheMiddleWay comments on Jan 15, 2021:
Link broken.

Give Love

Left to give: 0 Coins
Click here to get coins.

Photos

0 Like Show
0 Like Show
0 Like Show
  • Level8 (78,050pts)
  • Posts175
  • Comments
      Replies
    1,974
    4,648
  • Followers 17
  • Fans 0
  • Following 6
  • Joined Feb 24th, 2019
  • Last Visit Very recently
TheMiddleWay's Groups