slug.com slug.com
0 0

Johnston County Oklahoma Sheriff’s Office
[facebook.com]

Rule of Law 101

Criminals are running amok in the playground.

Are there any witnesses?

If you listened with an intent to hear the intended message offered by the Sheriff in Johnston County Oklahoma, then you may have heard a witness testimony concerning an obvious crime of treason from the top of the food chain in the National Government Official Hierarchy.

The described witness testimony warrants by probable cause a cause of action at law in this criminal case involving treason perpetrated from the highest office in the National Government.

The witness refers to rules already on the books.

Let me refer to those:

14th of October, 1774
"On the same day, Congress unanimously resolved, “that the respective colonies are entitled to the common law of England, and more especially to the great and inestimable privilege of being tried by their peers of the vicinage according to the course of that law.” They further resolved, “that they were entitled to the benefit of such of the English statutes as existed at the time of their colonization, and which they have, by experience, respectively found to be applicable to their several and local circumstances.” They also resolved, that their ancestors, at the time of their immigration, were “entitled to all the rights, liberties, and immunities, of free and natural-born subjects within the realms of England.”

A sheriff, according to the precedents of common law, are either of two types.

A. Of, by, and for The People in the County, all the people, not Special Interests or Factions which are divisions of the whole. Let us be clear about this, a lawful (common law) sheriff is authorized by the same moral principles authorizing everyone else, to protect and serve each other, including the criminals among us who are in need of our help for them to return back inside the sanctuary of Liberty after their Trial by Jury prescribing remedy, restitution, redemption or a sentence of just punishment.

B. Of, by, and for Faction, Special Interest, such as a Corporation, or a Race, or a Religion, or a Criminal Organization, Mob, or counterfeit government, or corrupt government.

In Ancient Times where The Ancient Law has been forensically traced, the Faction sheriff was the King’s man, the one sent out to collect the King’s extortion fee, for “protection,” which was a treasonous fraud.

The Ancient Law was also called The law of the Land, and it was brought forward and referred to on the official books, as quoted above. The Law of the Land is the common law. See also a Declaration of Independence, which is based upon natural rights, based on precedent, based on a defiance, which is a specific form of a Notice of Liability. When former fellow defenders start perpetrating crimes the targets of the crimes perpetrated by those choosing crime give notice that any further claims of “protection money” demanded are null and void.

Back to the books already describing the law, as the Sheriff in Johnston County Oklahoma points out, there is no need to make more RULES (they are not laws) to enforce, while the rules on the books already are not enforced.

U.S. Constitution : Article I
“7. Judgement in cases of impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any office of honor, trust, or profit under the United States: but the party convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to indictment, trial, judgement and punishment, according to law.”

That is not a reference to Statutes: “...liable and subject to indictment, trial, judgement and punishment, according to law.” is a reference to Rule of Law, Due Process of Law, which is the common law brought forward from The Law of the Land, which is the Ancient Law.

Back to the books:

V - Provisons concerning prosecution
“No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use without just compensation.”

Why is a sheriff incapable of speaking to the members of the pool of people from which an independent, common law, grand jury is formed?

The testimony of the Johnston County Oklahoma Sheriff clearly warrants, by probable cause, an independent, common law, grand jury investigation into the obvious treason perpetrated by some criminal claiming to be the National President, a criminal named Joe Biden.

The evidence clearly goes beyond probable cause.

Let me remind you:

“...shall nevertheless be liable and subject to indictment, trial, judgement and punishment, according to law.”

Suppose you are beside the Sheriff and both of you are watching your children play in the playground. A Mad Dog, or a Drug Crazed Lunatic, starts grabbing kids and ripping their limbs off, one by one, moving from one dead kid with no limbs attached, to the next one.

You say, hey, ahhh, shouldn’t you do something, I mean, hell, you have the authority, right?

Now, moving to the next step in Rule of Law, by the books on the books, you watch as the Sheriff leaves the park to go ask his boss if he can do something about the Mad Dog or the Drug Crazed Lunatic murderously going from child to child, with no end in sight; a pile of dead children growing higher and a line of fresh meat lined up for slaughter.

You are now alone at the playground while the Sheriff is looking for permission to do your job for you.

Josf-Kelley 8 Sep 29
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 3

Photos 19 More

Posted by Josf-KelleyWanted for Treason That is all for lack of intelligence and moral conscience.

Posted by Josf-KelleyBorrowed from another IDW post is the pictured meme.

Posted by Josf-KelleyReal Reality A few people have purchased the exclusive power to add zeros to their Bank account balance, and they accomplish this feat by borrowing their spending from anyone who can produce ...

Posted by HeresiarchWhy you should close Social Media accounts you no longer use. (I shut down my LinkedIn account immediately)

Posted by HeresiarchI taught my daughter to shoot at ten years old. Now she's passing on the lessons she learned.

Posted by HeresiarchIt's taken us years to rehabilitate the soil on our Better Than Organic farmlet.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThat is a complex process viewed simplistically in two directions that appear, in simple form, to be opposites.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe level of brainwashing or mind control, or spirit control, or body control, or behavior control is demonstrably on a sub-conscious level and it runs very deep.

Posted by HeresiarchHow do you sacrifice children?

Posted by HeresiarchHow's that Police State workin' out for y'all?

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom a source:

Posted by Josf-KelleyTrump says Pence can reject criminal votes.

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom another IDW post: Roadmap to re-inauguration:

Posted by Josf-KelleyAt a Pennsylvania State Hearing, widespread voter and election fraud is reported by witness testimony.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe following link is immediately censored from Facebook, as I press the enter button, a warning page loads.

Posted by Josf-KelleyI was banished (for speaking the truth to power) from Culture War (IDW topics) and occasionally I am presented with posts in my feed that lead to that exclusive group, so I can't enter, and a I can't ...

• Top tags#government #USA #rights #video #world #truth #money #crime #evidence #laws #reason #freedom #evil #children #justice #god #death #TheTruth #society #vote #liberty #federal #moral #media #Police #community #hope #violence #Constitution #hell #crimes #biden #book #military #earth #fear #politics #murder #created #Present #humanity #Congress #democrats #liberal #population #slavery #China #IDW #nation #politicians ...

Members 37Top