slug.com slug.com

2 0

Russia retaliates against Biden, kicking 10 US diplomats out of Russia and blacklisting more after Biden kicked out Russian diplomats
[americanmilitarynews.com]

toronto_Georgia 8 Apr 16

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The Russians have been pushed and pushed since the end of the cold war.
The USA made a handshake deal with Mikhail Gorbachev "The Leader of the USSR at the time" NATO would not move closer to the Russian border.
Gorbachev then "ALLOWED" the Berlin wall to fall and "IRON CURTAIN" to come down across Europe.
Gorbachev took that leap of faith in hopes of a lasting peace and the removal of nuclear war from the table.
The USA took the opportunity to empower NATO and move it into the former Soviet Satellite States.
In other words, the USA made sure Atomic weapons would stay front and center.
The New Russia could be ignored because this action removed it from being a super power. That situation held for a while and it tried to be Westernize for a time but then came Vladimir Putin and the Russian became proud of Russia again.
Russia now moves to protect its sovereignty.
Ukraine has been the ideal invasion point into Russia because of its terrain.
The USA and NATO tell the Russians "Trust Me"
This situation is just not conducive to the survival of the human race.
Russia can not take another backward step! They have been left nowhere to go. The latest peaceful threat Russia has received is to move its forces back from its own border and not upset the buildup of potentially hostile forces at that border.
This is madness.
The human race is "BATSHITCRAZY"

"Trust Me" is always a red flag. I don't blame Putin.

War is part of the plan. They go to war and you lose your social security.
How to rip the world off 101

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:212014
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.