slug.com slug.com
10 0

OMG. New article came out saying that lesbian sex can be penis in vagina...what do we think? [healthline.com]

ariellescarcella 7 May 18
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hells to the no frickin way ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ

As a transsexual man, I disagree with that article. Iโ€™d feel like if they are saying that lesbian sex can be penis in a vagina that itโ€™s contradictory. Lesbians to my knowledge have always been women who are attracted to other women and women genitalia. I believe genitalia is a preference. People should not shame people for that and I feel like in a sense that is what the article is doing.

Who made up this "Penis is female thing"???

As an old school LGBT person this is not only confusing, but delegitimizes the struggles that our elders went thru for visibility and equality.

This is going towards beyond crazy. And I think the whole purpose of this bullshit is to destroy the acceptance that the LGBT community have gained over the last 10 years.

Maybe it's just because I'm bi, but I feel like stuff like this is people rejecting bisexuality. Is bisexuality really that scary to people?

This is strange to me. the idea that a penis can be female goes against Biology. How did we get here? No offense to the trans women in this group but if you have a penis, it is not female. the definition of female is, "of or denoting the sex that can bear offspring or produce eggs, distinguished biologically by the production of gametes (ova) which can be fertilized by male gametes." Penises cannot do any of these things. I have no issue how you chose to life your life but to call penis in vagina sex lesbian is crazy at best.

NateJ Level 4 May 20, 2020

I've seen this article - it made me so angry I could barely see straight. It's supposed to be "sex tips for lesbians" - it's literally a graphic blow-by-blow on how to have straight sex. This article supports the kind of garbage that activists like Riley Dennis and Rachel McKinnon try to push, and it's going to end up reflecting badly on the LGBT in the long run. Telling gay boys and gay girls that they need to be open-minded to partners with opposite genitalia is just going to confuse the shit out of them and make them question their identity more than they already do. Also, this article opens up an issue that's been circulating for a while: If individuals like Alex Drummond and Danielle Muscato want to identify as lesbians ... well, whatever. But for them to imply that HOMOSEXUAL FEMALES might be bigots for having no interest in sleeping with them - how is this not delusional or harmful? Not to mention misogynistic and homophobic towards, you know, HOMOSEXUAL FEMALES. And yes, Riley and Rachel - I'm giving you the stink-eye because you're encouraging the crap this article is promoting, it reflects badly on trans women as a whole, and I would sooner eat my cat's feces than support it.

In my opinion it depends because of course not every trans women can get bottom surgeries and they will not be able to have sex any other way but this should only happen if both women are comfortable with the situation I still think that lesbian sex should stay lesbian sex two women two vaginas or at least the definition should stay that way

Dodo Level 3 May 19, 2020

i agree. its homosexual meaning same sex organs

So I'd say that 10 years ago "lesbian sex" would be described as between two consenting adult females. What has changed between now and then to change the definition of "Lesbian" or "Female". Has there been a radical change (radical because the definition mentioned in this article is 180 degrees from what the definition was 10 years ago) in the medical community to change these terms/conditions/definitions? Or has there been changes brought about by TV/Social Media/Lawyers...people that are not in the medical community? I think the latter...and that currently the "Non Medical 3" are trying to ram down everyone's throats that 2 plus 2 equals 3.

easylee Level 2 May 18, 2020

right. we need to nail down definitions

Piv/any kind of sex between opposite sex partners will never be gay

agreed

As Antonin Scalia wrote in King v Burwell, pure applesauce

Casiah Level 4 May 18, 2020
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 56

Photos 45 More

Posted by fthemediaI noticed with people who want to be the opposite sex as a trend or way of escape are mostly young girls aged 13-16, gay women with internalized homophobia, gay men with internalized homophobia, ...

Posted by fthemediaIs is horrible and sad that we live in a day and age where mental disorders are trendy and being a majority is demonized by the far left.

Posted by fthemediaThis 100% many don't and just want to share there story

Posted by fthemediaIt's like we are living in a irl cringe comp.

Posted by fthemediaWelcome to incel central. Free ignorance!

Posted by TheHerrDarkThat sounds about right

Posted by Caseyxsharp2I don't know what happened to the comments that I was making before on my other post.

Posted by Caseyxsharp2I don't know what happened to the comments that I was making before on my other post.

Posted by NaomiShould there be legal restrictions on trans athletes competing in schools?

Posted by Naomi"Super Bi", “Super Gay”, “Super Lesbian”... So, is there anything wrong with "Super Straight"? Are you offended by the term?

Posted by ariellescarcellaHow do we feel about this? "Men and the rest" Why do men get the "safe space" toilet when they are not the ones who generally at risk?

Posted by AtitayaWoah. This is beyond madness. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ “There’s a lot to unpack here.”

Posted by TheHerrDarkSince you are an expert, Doesn't this ad look like a woman taking her top off? Did the Oculus design and marketing team really go there?

Posted by TheHerrDarkRemember when the leftist said Trump would shake Hitler's hand?

Posted by ariellescarcellaMen in dresses. Good, bad? Who cares?

• Top tags#video #world #sex #reason #gender #community #lesbian #media #videos #hope #gay #society #youtube #friends #kids #rights #culture #Identity #LGBT #children #god #money #government #hell #conservative #truth #politics #Police #liberal #transgender #sexuality #Canada #biden #democrats #TheTruth #book #vote #progressive #Orientation #racist #Socialmedia #created #birth #feminism #fear #evil #mother #guns #lgbtq #death ...

Members 2,802Top