slug.com slug.com
3 2

I don’t really think that sexual* identity has anything to do with sexual intimacy. Some people just need that feeling of closeness with another body. That feeling that they are not alone in a crazy world. When people are scared or freaked out it comes down to comfort. In that comfort and being there for someone an emotional attraction can arise. Things happen. Plus our bodies tend to still feel pleasure during sex no matter who is giving that pleasure. Maybe sexual attraction does not matter when it comes down to an emotional attraction or bond happening.

FauxRailey_irl 4 Apr 21
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If you feel an emotional attraction to men then you’re not even gay. Being gay is about more than sex, you feel emotional, romantic AND sexual attraction to other women. The fact that you can develop an emotional attraction to a man is questionable, my guess is Bi.

JDoe Level 1 Apr 23, 2020

I think people need to stop thinking there can only be one label to someone. Bi by definition is about sexual attraction. I truly believe a person can have sexual attraction and emotional attraction. Emotional attraction would be under the Pan category. So by all means someone could be “Lesbian and Pansexual” meaning they are physically attracted to the same sex but there is a possibility that they could become emotionally attracted to another of the opposing sex based on a legitimate personality and friendship. Emotional attraction has nothing to do with the other persons body or physical appearance at all. It would be like if you disliked dating overweight Men/woman or a different race because they don’t physically attract you but you became friends with someone overweight or that different race and then slowly grew and attraction for them based off of their personality.

Interesting. but i disagree for at least most people. i don't even feel comfortable cuddling with men tbh. it just never felt right to me. but maybe people are different.

That is understandable. I don’t really feel comfortable cuddling men either, it just doesn’t feel quite right.

Anyone interested in further reading might want to check out the asexual community, they tend to have a few good ideas on concepts of different forms of attraction. (I don't know if I agree or not its just interesting). Other further reading includes having a gander at the (ancient?) greek conception of love and its divisions

Recent Visitors 12

Photos 45 More

Posted by fthemediaI noticed with people who want to be the opposite sex as a trend or way of escape are mostly young girls aged 13-16, gay women with internalized homophobia, gay men with internalized homophobia, ...

Posted by fthemediaIs is horrible and sad that we live in a day and age where mental disorders are trendy and being a majority is demonized by the far left.

Posted by fthemediaThis 100% many don't and just want to share there story

Posted by fthemediaIt's like we are living in a irl cringe comp.

Posted by fthemediaWelcome to incel central. Free ignorance!

Posted by TheHerrDarkThat sounds about right

Posted by Caseyxsharp2I don't know what happened to the comments that I was making before on my other post.

Posted by Caseyxsharp2I don't know what happened to the comments that I was making before on my other post.

Posted by NaomiShould there be legal restrictions on trans athletes competing in schools?

Posted by Naomi"Super Bi", “Super Gay”, “Super Lesbian”... So, is there anything wrong with "Super Straight"? Are you offended by the term?

Posted by ariellescarcellaHow do we feel about this? "Men and the rest" Why do men get the "safe space" toilet when they are not the ones who generally at risk?

Posted by AtitayaWoah. This is beyond madness. 😂😂 “There’s a lot to unpack here.”

Posted by TheHerrDarkSince you are an expert, Doesn't this ad look like a woman taking her top off? Did the Oculus design and marketing team really go there?

Posted by TheHerrDarkRemember when the leftist said Trump would shake Hitler's hand?

Posted by ariellescarcellaMen in dresses. Good, bad? Who cares?

• Top tags#video #world #sex #reason #gender #community #lesbian #media #videos #hope #gay #society #youtube #friends #kids #rights #culture #Identity #LGBT #children #god #money #government #hell #conservative #truth #politics #Police #liberal #transgender #sexuality #Canada #biden #democrats #TheTruth #book #vote #progressive #Orientation #racist #Socialmedia #created #birth #feminism #fear #evil #mother #guns #lgbtq #death ...

Members 2,802Top