slug.com slug.com
2 1

Dear Arielle, I wondered if you have ever thought to take on the 'mother of all controversaries' the abortion of disabled foetuses, so popular with able-bodied feminists. [I was born with Spina bifida and as such, have strong views on the subject]. It is interesting to me that some of disabled women's greatest allies [because they want disabled foetuses to have a life] are the gun toting former politician from Alaska [?name] and born again/ commited christian women!! This is not really a political issue, though, it is spiritual. The salient point here is that today is the day that another beautiful, precious, perfect little being doesn't get to have a life. I find this to be so sad and frightening. Cheers, Alison Barker [Australia].

wombat786 1 Nov 2
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hi, Arielle. Have you noticed that Tulsi Gabbard is getting in trouble with the left for opposing late term abortions and for opposing using Title IX to allow trans women to participate in sports? She is my favorite liberal Democrat! I'd love it if you'd talk about Tulsi Gabbard here or on Youtube!

I meant she opposes allowing trans women to compete against biological women in women's sports,

hmmmm i haven't put much thought into this, I'll admit. i wouldn't want to make any child or persons life more difficult than it had to be, but in today's world there are so many new medicines and options so its tricky.

Dear Arielle, the argument that we [society] don't want to bring a child known to be disabled int the world can be described using one word: hatred. Sure there are difficulties which come with disability, but not allowing someone to have a life BECAUSE THEY HAVE A DISABILITY is pure hatred. There is no disability that is worth a human being not being able to have a life. It horrifies me. I see the level of hatred being the same as the Jews experienced in the houlocast, except at least the Jews had a life to begin with. I AM NOT PRO-LIFE. Let me put it this way, if they discover a gene for being lesbian [I pray that they never will] -what would you think if lesbian foetuses were aborted? Because her/their life will be harder or viewed as 'wrong'. Now imagine that you are living in a world where this actually occurs. Now imagine the fear you may feel knowing that you could have been one of the 'aborted ones.'There you will meet me. Cheers, Alison. p.s. Speaking more personally, the fact that I know that disabled foeses's are being aborted simply BECAUSE THEY HAVE A DISABILITY causes me distress and emotional pain.

Recent Visitors 7

Photos 45 More

Posted by fthemediaI noticed with people who want to be the opposite sex as a trend or way of escape are mostly young girls aged 13-16, gay women with internalized homophobia, gay men with internalized homophobia, ...

Posted by fthemediaIs is horrible and sad that we live in a day and age where mental disorders are trendy and being a majority is demonized by the far left.

Posted by fthemediaThis 100% many don't and just want to share there story

Posted by fthemediaIt's like we are living in a irl cringe comp.

Posted by fthemediaWelcome to incel central. Free ignorance!

Posted by TheHerrDarkThat sounds about right

Posted by Caseyxsharp2I don't know what happened to the comments that I was making before on my other post.

Posted by Caseyxsharp2I don't know what happened to the comments that I was making before on my other post.

Posted by NaomiShould there be legal restrictions on trans athletes competing in schools?

Posted by Naomi"Super Bi", “Super Gay”, “Super Lesbian”... So, is there anything wrong with "Super Straight"? Are you offended by the term?

Posted by ariellescarcellaHow do we feel about this? "Men and the rest" Why do men get the "safe space" toilet when they are not the ones who generally at risk?

Posted by AtitayaWoah. This is beyond madness. 😂😂 “There’s a lot to unpack here.”

Posted by TheHerrDarkSince you are an expert, Doesn't this ad look like a woman taking her top off? Did the Oculus design and marketing team really go there?

Posted by TheHerrDarkRemember when the leftist said Trump would shake Hitler's hand?

Posted by ariellescarcellaMen in dresses. Good, bad? Who cares?

• Top tags#video #world #sex #reason #gender #community #lesbian #media #videos #hope #gay #society #youtube #friends #kids #rights #culture #Identity #LGBT #children #god #money #government #hell #conservative #truth #politics #Police #liberal #transgender #sexuality #Canada #biden #democrats #TheTruth #book #vote #progressive #Orientation #racist #Socialmedia #created #birth #feminism #fear #evil #mother #guns #lgbtq #death ...

Members 2,802Top