slug.com slug.com
4 3

Hi, guys! I'm a 34-year-old trans man. I found Arielle on YouTube somewhat recently (last few months) and I really love her content. (Hi, Arielle, if you're reading!! I adore you!) I decided to join this site so I could talk to people on this group and share opinions and ideas.

I'm traditionally a democrat/liberal, but in recent years, I've been really disturbed by the SJW culture explosion. Like Arielle, I've been personally attacked and shouted down by other people for the opinions I express. For example, I've been told I don't belong in feminist conversations and my experiences don't matter because I'm a trans man. I've been told I am "gatekeeping the genders" because I said I don't think "stargender" and "nebulagender" are really genders. I have actually been called a "Nazi" because I do not demonize police (not speaking to our current issues, but in a broad sense). I was told I was stupid because I made the statement "I don't think people voted for Trump because of hate and racism."

I actually left my old friend group because of this sort of thing and I've been kind of floating around, disconnected, looking for some people who were not insane. I am hoping this might be the place and the people I've been looking for!

RavenMStark 7 June 10
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

i adore youuuuuu yes babe the far left eats its own and its becoming less and less actually tolerant of anyone who doesn't fit the bill 100%.

What was especially annoying to me was when people who aren't even LGBT decide to repeat this rhetoric against me instead of listening to my real concerns and opinions. I won't write out my litany of grievances here because I KNOW you already know exactly what I mean! 🙂

Thanks for your content! Keep making it! I'll keep watching it.

Welcome. I feel you. It's like being surrounded by pod people. There are certainly things I probably won't agree with you on but I hope that I'm always kind or polite. If I'm not--call me on it. I was raised to be curious, kind, and forgiving. I don't want to lose that as I grow more fearful and angry.

Hey! Thank you for your comment. I am a firm believer in the right to disagree with another human. I'm actually very excited about the prospect of talking with people about other POVs. (That's something my old friend group did not tolerate!) So, I hope we DO disagree on some things. It will help me learn.

Curiosity is my favorite characteristic in a person! I hope that when we do disagree, I'll be able to explain myself in a way that does not make you angry or afraid. Nice to meet you!

@RavenMStark Nice to meet you, too. It is my HOPE that we, the remaining sane, find some way to create fruitful dialogue and compromise that we can all live with. Key word is "live".

@ThomasinaPaine Well said! That's what I want too. I want to be able to have intelligent and informative dialogues with people. I believe in compromise and it seems to me like people haven't been willing to talk to each other and compromise. I like that, focusing on "live."

@RavenMStark I followed you just in case you, too, need a friend. It's a scary world. Take care.

@ThomasinaPaine I'll follow you back! I definitely need a friend. And I'd love some feminist friends so that I can make sure my ideology isn't stepping on your toes. 🙂

I’m new here too, dude. but in the past week i’ve gotten hella hate from the trans activist community for my beliefs on gender dysphoria and biological sex, despite the fact that i myself am a trans man. so i feel you, and my heart goes out to you. hit me up if you ever need a friend.

It's funny, I don't think I have heard the term "trans activist" until recently. I think I know what it means and I think I like it.
I'd love to chat. I've gotten so much crap from people, I think it would be very cathartic to swap stories with someone about it!

Welcome to IDW COMMUNITY.
I might disagree with some things you might say but I PROMISE YOU THAT I WOULD NEVER call you names or attack you personally.
I don't know of anyone else here who would either.
I wish you well here in the IDW Community

iThink Level 9 June 10, 2020

Hey, thanks! I am 100% happy to disagree with people. I wish more people in our current world could disagree respectfully with others instead of demonizing those who disagree with them.
I think I like it here already.

Also, I have a question. What does "IDW" stand for? I thought it might become apparent, but I haven't figured it out yet.

@RavenMStark 🙂

@iThink -- I managed to Google it up to mean "Intellectual Dark Web." I had never heard that before. Interesting!

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 16

Photos 45 More

Posted by fthemediaI noticed with people who want to be the opposite sex as a trend or way of escape are mostly young girls aged 13-16, gay women with internalized homophobia, gay men with internalized homophobia, ...

Posted by fthemediaIs is horrible and sad that we live in a day and age where mental disorders are trendy and being a majority is demonized by the far left.

Posted by fthemediaThis 100% many don't and just want to share there story

Posted by fthemediaIt's like we are living in a irl cringe comp.

Posted by fthemediaWelcome to incel central. Free ignorance!

Posted by TheHerrDarkThat sounds about right

Posted by Caseyxsharp2I don't know what happened to the comments that I was making before on my other post.

Posted by Caseyxsharp2I don't know what happened to the comments that I was making before on my other post.

Posted by NaomiShould there be legal restrictions on trans athletes competing in schools?

Posted by Naomi"Super Bi", “Super Gay”, “Super Lesbian”... So, is there anything wrong with "Super Straight"? Are you offended by the term?

Posted by ariellescarcellaHow do we feel about this? "Men and the rest" Why do men get the "safe space" toilet when they are not the ones who generally at risk?

Posted by AtitayaWoah. This is beyond madness. 😂😂 “There’s a lot to unpack here.”

Posted by TheHerrDarkSince you are an expert, Doesn't this ad look like a woman taking her top off? Did the Oculus design and marketing team really go there?

Posted by TheHerrDarkRemember when the leftist said Trump would shake Hitler's hand?

Posted by ariellescarcellaMen in dresses. Good, bad? Who cares?

• Top tags#video #world #sex #reason #gender #community #lesbian #media #videos #hope #gay #society #youtube #friends #kids #rights #culture #Identity #LGBT #children #god #money #government #hell #conservative #truth #politics #Police #liberal #transgender #sexuality #Canada #biden #democrats #TheTruth #book #vote #progressive #Orientation #racist #Socialmedia #created #birth #feminism #fear #evil #mother #guns #lgbtq #death ...

Members 2,802Top