slug.com slug.com

4 2

Time's up.

There are likely, almost certainly, NO indictments or releases of damning information over the next two months (prior to the election) due to Barr's assertions that the policy of not doing things that can impact an election in the 60 days prior to the election.

That's it folks.

Barr and Durham are as likely to be part of the Deep State IN PRINCIPLE if not in fact due to their desire to APPEAR as non-partisan as possible.

tracycoyle 8 Sep 2

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The Law appears to be flexible in what ever direction the narrative dictates, if it influences possible changes in laws They'll beat it like a dead horse 🐴 until changes are made. If it involves corruption of "Particular" individuals NOTHING happens, countless information. Out there pointing directly at the HIGH powered people and fear of prosecuting them takes over, they're only human. We shouldn't have to wait for some mass genacide to occur, when just a hand full could be dealt with and it.....but what do I know

I've often advocated for the nuking of DC during the SotU address....

@tracycoyle I really wish I could disagree with your assessment, but I strikes me as spot on. So, I will just say that I really hope you are wrong. 🙂

That won't stop the dni from declassifying and releasing damaging information. So there is cause for some hope.

But the argument is that if the data is damning, why isn't the DOJ and the AG doing something about it? Waiting til after the election (and likely until it is officially decided) has the chance of being shoved under the carpet by the incoming administration, assuming a Harris win...

I have no confidence that justice exists, much less that it's delivered by the US Dept of Just more of the same old shit....

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:128489
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.