slug.com slug.com

1 0

[zerohedge.com]

Is the Age of Oil and The Dollar Hegemony over? Will there be competition in money markets and a new age of higher quality and lower cost money?

Josf-Kelley 8 May 8

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Excellent article. I waver back and forth. Is the global lockdown a reset? Legally (and structurally) nothing has changed. Alot of corruption is coming out. Will it be enough to enable real money markets? I'm hoping but not convinced.

I've been watching the Chinese Void (a memory hole) since at least 1992 and Ross Perot announcing The Giant Sucking Sound.

There was a time not long ago that Brics (Brazil, Russia, India, and China) were threatening in real terms the Dollar Hegemony, leading to Oil Producers attempting to unlock themselves from the Dollar Hegemony, and subsequent invasion by political assassins or Troops: see for example the "Gulf War."

Has China been turned back to the Dollar Hegemony, or have the "leaders of the free world" Cartelized in favor of a One World Digital Currency complete with RFID? Out with the Dollar Hegemony and in with commerce based exclusively on the one accounting "Service Provider Worldwide?"

My thinking is that the MARKS (plebes, targets, slaves) are not going to uniformly submit. It is a numbers game tied to an accurate information supply and demand market.

@Josf-Kelley Libya & Syria were sufficient to show BRICS the error of their ways. The One world (digital) currency experiment (bitcoin & its ilk) has not proven (or disproven for that matter) the trust they'd hope for - maybe a pandemic could do that but todays info sharing seems to be putting the boots to that. I think a plethora of exchange mediums will remain in spite of the globalists - hell, we may even go back to barter - most of my personal transactions are at least partial bartering sessions - reporting only the minimum believed needed to keep the RevCan leeches ignorant. $10 oil vs $100 oil could help but that going away too.

@cRaZyTMG
Again the supply and demand of accurate information numbers game. I know of bartering associations formed (supplied) to eliminate the middle-man (con-man), which is not a new thing, but certainly not something taught in the Monopoly of Falsehood known euphemistically as Public School. The competitive advantages are the legacies of former generations that demanded and supplied accurate information despite the very powerful forces enforcing monopoly (NO COMPETITION ALLOWED).

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:95738
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.