slug.com slug.com

3 2

The Left Tries to Incriminate Clarence Thomas for Loving His Wife

guru 9 Apr 1

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think everybody here is guilty of the accusation. Those on the Left, on the other hand, are making insane accusations of guilt for being normal. They are pushing for dysfunctionality at all levels of society. Leftists either unknowingly insane, or know that they're insane and like it that way.

I agree with Matt that the more I see of Clarence Thomas, the more I think he is "a great guy." I would also add that at man who have been married to a woman he loves for so many years knows exactly what Justice Thomas means when he says, as he looks back on his career, that he could not have done it without his wife, that it would be like trying to run with one leg. I certainly feel the same way after more than 35 years of marriage to the love of my life.

This is the ultimate in guilt by association.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:327344
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.