slug.com slug.com

8 1

Who are "they"?

Are they always the enemies of the people? One of the Four estates or powers, Nobility, Commoners, Clergy or the Press and News media?

DrN1 7 Apr 19

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So... Here’s a slightly cynical couple of clips with Eric Weinstein that offer a pretty concise way to view and recognize the way “THEY” in the Media manage to control the public discussion... Both.... Right and Left...

- 4 types of Fake News
- who controls the logarithm that feeds us our information...

The tangled web of the control over public conscious.

So... take a look at a couple of cynical clips with Eric Weinstein that offer a pretty concise way to view and recognize the way “THEY” in the Media manage to control the public discussion... Both.... Right and Left...

- 4 types of Fake News in 2 minutes
- who controls the logarithm that feeds us our information...in 30 min

I might suggest that “THEY” are ultimately each of us...
Solzhenitsyn Wrote: “If only it were all so simple! If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago

Instead of following the post -modernist narrative.... identifying with a group that has been oppressed then labeling the oppressor and ultimately seeking retribution and equity to effectively compensate you...
That narrative can be viewed playing out numerous times in the 20th century... Marxism played out is a ravenous wolf in a sheep’s clothing... the death toll perpetrated by the compassionate killers reached 60 - 100 million in Russia alone...

In the US we did extensive research and analysis, which let to the conclusion that, although we have,as yet, to identify them, "They" live in Toledo Oh, in a 3 story, cold water, walk-up. 🙂

I think the opposition to Trump is making him a better president. I do wish they would be sane about it but maybe their insanity is a requirement for Trump working out so well. If it was possible to work with the left wing of the govt I think he might compromise on issues I care about.

They is a representation of the disconnect between the way we want things, and the way it actually works.

Conflict is necessary for existence so a perpetual "they" is needed to maintain the status quo.
Progress is natural but controlled progress is far more beneficial to those who have something to gain.

It's a balance. When it gets out of balance the world drastically changes.

I'm sure they don't think so.

Those are the tentacles of they.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:32166
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.