slug.com slug.com

6 6

The Ratings Are in for CNN's January 6th Obsession—and Hoo Boy

The obvious goal was to stimulate a repeat of last year’s blockbuster, January 6th ratings, where CNN led all other networks in viewership as the events unfolded. In a phrase, that didn’t happen. In fact, the liberal network got absolutely trounced by Fox News.

[redstate.com]

Garsco 8 Jan 9

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Fine vintage years with glorious red waves: 1938, 1952, 1968, 1972, 1980, 1984, 1988, 1994, 2016, 2022

aoc-seen-weeping-over-her-grave-on-january-6th

[babylonbee.com]

The House Jan 6 committee is demanding 2 months of Lindell's phone records.

mypillow-ceo-mike-lindell-calls-the-pelosi-january-6-committees-bluff-with-a-new-lawsuit-of-his-own/

[redvoicemedia.com]

Lindell is fighting back with a lawsuit, stating that the Jan 6 committee is illegitimate, and that they are seeking information beyond the scope of the investigation, and that the committee wants to violate Lindell's attorney-client privilege.

Democrats are afraid of Lindell, which is why they attack him. Lindell is a great speaker and could become a powerful politician. Democrats attack all successful Republican politicians. They're like babies.

In general, Democrats harass any Republican they can with subpoenas. It's naked political prosecution. I vote against political prosecution, therefore I vote Republican. Case closed, and I feel moral about my vote.

It's certain civil war. Democrats feel that Jan 6 was an insurrection and they feel morally justified in attacking Republicans. Republicans feel that it was not an insurrection and that the attacks are therefore political, and Republicans will stand their ground.

In general, Democrats escalate and Republicans de-escalate. Democrats escalated Jan 6. They are crybullies. Using a minor foul to justify committing a red card foul in return.

It has been proven throughout history that those that escalate turn out to be the evil ones.

It's beginning to look as though people realize that there are consequences for believing lies. They're no longer interested in being lied to.

Yeah! Is the tide turning?

@Garsco I think it's that their goal of having total control over our lives is starting to be seen by their own, but not yet themselves.

Good results.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:303269
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.