slug.com slug.com

4 7

POLL The Truth Is Incorrect - YouTube

Progressive vs liberal There is a difference don’t attack liberals as they are not all progressive I used to be progressive now I’m more moderate.

• 7 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 1 vote
Ktpie 6 Apr 12

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Does one have to belong to or identify with a particular group or ideology? I'm kinda like a jellyfish in a way, just floating here and there on the tides and currents of life. That may be due to not being employed, not having any friends (due in part to selling up and moving towns), and now that I'm no longer a biker, not really having anything in common with anyone (apart from genes). It's a weird feeling...

You need more categories, I am libertarian.

I have been a follower of Pat Condell for years. I fully agree with the man - so far as I can recall Condell has never said anything with which I disagree. However, I will NOT take part in your poll.

If you want to label a thousand people accurately you will need a thousand labels. Even the term liberal has been mangled considerably.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:30110
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.