slug.com slug.com

2 0

LINK Lorelee Siemens | Islam vs Christianity -- heaven

Today I was driving my kids around, so made my video in the van. Islam vs Christianity what do they believe about heaven? #heaven #biblestudy #religion #jesus

Lorelee 6 Apr 8

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Informative video about the Muslim heaven. The Muslim heaven is phycotic and delusional. Doctrines of demons.
Many verses popped into my mind as I listened.
Here are just a few of my thoughts as I listened.
Many Christian don't know there are more than one book opened on judgement day. This is very important because many Christians think they will be judged from the same book/s as unbelievers.
Revelation 20:12-15
Something else struck me. Sin does not seperate us from God. The sin of unbelief does, but not acts of sin. The Israelites didn't perish in the desert because of sinning. They perished because they didn't bring a sin offering to the altar. This is a clear picture of unbelief. You mentioned the thief on the cross. His sin didn't seperate him from God. His belief in the Christ saved his soul from the penalty of sin. The law of Moses was merciful, in that it magnified the sin of all so they and we would turn to the sacrifice of Christ is a propitiation for sin. Romans 5:20 KJV. It is unbelief in this that separates us from God. Many don't understand that many times sin in scripture is pointing to unbelief. Paul states, " In this flesh dwelleth NO good thing." We must face the fact that we ARE, in this flesh do sin and are sinners. Do I think sinning is okay? In no way do I think that. Sin is sin. Period! I wait for the hope that is in Christ for the redemption of my body. Romans 8:23.
In regards to the video, you spoke of a bridge that the Muslims must cross to get to heaven. I have had a couple of personal experiences with this and they weren't Muslim. I can message them to you. They are rather compelling.

I like your Revelation verses. I did another video on the difference in end times teaching. I talked about the judgement and the book of life in that video.
As far as sin goes - Romans 3:23 Isaiah 59:2 and Romans 6:23 are pretty clear about sin being the cause of our seperation from God.

@Lorelee sin is certainly the curse, but it doesn't separate a believer or non believer from God. The unbeliever will be judged for sin, because they are under the authority of the law of Moses due to their unbelief. If sin seperated us from God as believers, then Christ work was incomplete.
Please don't take offence, but I think you are unknowingly applying the penalty of sin to those of us who have been saved from this penelty.

From my understanding, Islam seems to be (at risk of being labelled something??..what Christianity calls carnal.
It actually seems to be a nen's sex club, getting 42 virgins each who, if I remeber renew their virginity. I don't think they mentioned pregnancy? Of course, wine, excellent food. I think women had to really 'please' their husbands(read be available, willing for sex always) to be considered.

Christianity has no male or female, no lust, no sex. God makes a new heavens, new earth.
It might be called the real evolution where Christians develop their skills, help others, meet to learn more
about various bible people, learn from them, and hear Jesus preach. Very beautiful, some explore, some build.
Some things must wait to find out. So, spiritual. A lot of various skilled music for those into that.

Yes. The link is a video, I explain the differences. The whole bridge part is pretty weird.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:28792
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.