slug.com slug.com

2 0

Vaccinated have a number. First time in history a person receiving a vaccine is assigned a number. How ominous is that?
A girl I know works in a huge warehouse facility as a forklift operator. In order to be mask free the company insists your vaccine number be recorded with them.

toronto_Georgia 8 July 28

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The fact that there is a unique number assigned tells you there is a database in the US, or the NWO keeping track of every single person receiving (or not receiving) these killer vaccines.

I wish someone would have the resources to challenge government in court with the Nuremberg Code. Rocco Galati?

I believe they are working on it, Canadian lawyers that is. They are working in tandem with Reiner Fuellmich in Germany to see how his case proceeds. His case will be the guiding light for lawsuits all over the world and it currently before the German courts.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:250477
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.