slug.com slug.com

1 1

LINK A Federal Judge in Michigan Says Sidney Powell’s Election Fraud Claims Are ‘Nothing but Speculation and Conjecture’ – Reason.com

the former Trump attorney also filed the wrong claims in the wrong court at the wrong time on behalf of the wrong plaintiffs.

No wonder these cases are going nowhere: incompetence on one hand and getting sick on COVID on the other.

TheMiddleWay 8 Dec 7

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Stevie Wonder can see this level of corruption. No man can see what is choses not to.

@TheMiddleWay Very superstitious, nothin' more to say,
Very superstitious, the devil's on his way,

@TheMiddleWay that would be more applicable to folks on the left side of the spectrum. they fervently militate promoting a marxist ideology (and most of them don't even realize that they are pursuing a Marxist ideology) that has a historical track record of bringing oppressive policy, privation, imprisonment torture and murder to citizens unfortunate enough to be living under Marxist/Leninist despotic rule.

@TheMiddleWay I was afraid of that - my comment is a direct response to what you said to CrazyTMG
"you believe in things you don't understand"

Perhaps I misinterpreted - perhaps you were merely using a line from the song and not saying that CrazyTMG believes in things he doesn't understand? anyhow sorry for the confusion.

BTW I always am amazed by how many people say they like or love this song or that song but they really have no idea the words much less the message if a given song. Pop music is chock full of songs which have words and meanings that many fans would find off putting (to say the least) if they ever bothered to try understanding the lyrics. Pop music, like Pop culture itself is interesting in how its messaging is often times well disguised as fun, harmless, cheerful...
I guess most folks are generally lazy and just want to have a fun good time as they happily bounced around in their pop culture (American, British...) bubbles. Oh well. Anyhow I hope this clears up the confusion?

@TheMiddleWay people on "the left" (like you for example) seem to not understand that the whole of the things they militate for are really straight down the line Marxist ideas and nothing good - much less "better" can come of it.

@TheMiddleWay I don't understand the things you believe. 100%.

@TheMiddleWay yes for all intents and purposes you promote or at least advocate for a centralized form of gov't . you seem to go along with all of the initiatives of the left (Marxists) which are articulated always as "for the greater good" or "for a more fair outcome" or "in the name of equality" )
This kind of babble is dishonest on the face of them - they intentionally mask the real purpose and intent of officials who push their initiatives with that language. They manipulate the language in order to manipulate the people.
I think you would be perfectly happy to see USAs' Republican Democracy eliminated and have it replaced by a politburo - a centralized gov't. I think you would be perfectly happy to have gov't be the ultimate arbiter of speech (that 1st amendment is old fashioned and lived out its time. I think you would be happy to have the citizens of USA completely disarmed. I think you would be perfectly happy to live under a gov't that arbitrates who will receive medical care and treatment, what kind of treatment and when and how such treatment will be rendered. I think you are at heart a Marxist. I know you don't like my opinions of you as stated here but I am being as forthright and honest as I can be based on my interpretations of things you post and things you seem to advocate. All extrapolated out to their logical ends adds up to a Marxist form of governance.
I think you prefer regulations over freedom - I think you are interested in "equal outcome" and that you reject the idea of "equal opportunity". I think you believe that all people are or should be "equal" when in fact they are not - never have been and never will be.
Yes - I see you as a Marxist at heart.

@TheMiddleWay NO! - I would say that you and I see things quite the same

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:159269
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.