slug.com slug.com

1 1

LINK Billy Te Kahika Live Covid 19 lock down Response, Advance NZ - YouTube

Share freely - Too many ignorant people think New Zealand is doing things right during this Fauxvid Scamdemic.
We received an "Emergency Alert" at approximately 22:10 last night saying the the government was IMPOSING Level 2 Lock Down restrictions in Auckland after a few family members tested "positive" by a test that isn't fit for purpose and doesn't identify ANY particular virus.

Heresiarch 8 Aug 12

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Controlled opposition

Absolutely.
I've only lived in Aotearoa for six years, but I recall vividly listening to a radio report of a first term MP facing his marae, that was not happy with his "representation" of their issues and concerns since the election. He stated, (from memory), "When running for Parliament, we represent our constituents, but once we are elected, we represent government." I've not heard a more honest statement from a politician in my life.

@Heresiarch I was talking about his clear links to the CCP

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:121512
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.