slug.com slug.com

4 3

This is from 2017! Is Poppy a member of the new world order cabal? Is she working with the CCCP and the Tri-lateral commision at the same time? Did she know Jeffery Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell?
This is just too weird! Is the Earth Flat - for real?

iThink 9 Aug 10

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

MSM zombies personified.

Ok, that was just weird!! I am 54 years old, but I will be checking under my bed, inside my closet, and putting my gun on the night stand before I go to sleep!

MK Ultra Mind Control is used for creating propaganda as well as sex slaves.

If that truly was from back in 2017, really weird indeed, I don't believe in coincidences like that. Setting the stage for future crises...

I am not a conspiracy theorist - but yes the vid was definitely made 3 years ago. It's coincidence. But still very interesting - thought provoking for sure.

@iThink that is just creepy.

@DeplorableToo Is it creepy or normal considering that countries like China and Japan have been wearing masks forever? I am a million percent against masks for this plandemic, but can’t ignore the facts.

@AliceatTWL, but do we need masks for a pandemic, or to test the effectiveness of the 5G network face recognition software?

This is a weird coincidence at best.
There are too many inconsistencies for me to believe the offical narrative on covid.

@DeplorableToo I agree they aren’t needed, but I think reading too far into videos like this is a little much too.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:121072
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.