slug.com slug.com

4 5

Media ignores reality over McCloskeys-
[bearingarms.com]

SpikeTalon 10 July 19

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I lived in St. Louis for 25 years and still visit there often. The Post-Disgrace has been publishing garbage like this for decades. No surprise whatsoever. The biggest surprise in all of this has been the relatively calm response given that we're talking about a violent city known as much for Michael Brown as it is for the Cardinals.

So let me see if I understand this... the editor(s) of the St Louis Compost-Discord would be fine if a large group of disheveled rioters( ..oops! protesters..) broke down the gate at THEIR properties allegedly on their way to threaten someone else with their radical anger. No cause for concern, right?.. Reminds me of the Seattle mayor who was all hunky-dory with CHOP/CHAZ tearing up downtown and proudly heralded their actions as 'peaceful' ,and 'the summer of love' embracing the Emerald City. Until, of course, these miscreants directed their clamorous attentions at HER house and she was enraged enough to call for police to protect her domain. How dare they!... Obviously the snoots at the D-C editorial board have never been in the McCloskeys shoes fearing mayhem or worse, and I hope they never do. But they should think before they sneer down their righteous noses at people who may have actually been in fear of attack from a mob of trespassers. People are buying guns in record numbers of late because of what liberal mayors have allowed the "peaceful protestors" to do in their towns. That's one of the reasons for the 2A. Remember: when seconds count, cops can be there in minutes. Or, as I've heard in the McCloskey's case, they didn't bother at all.

So you hate them.

They ignore and fail to report anything that doesn't fit their narrative and advance their agenda.....especially facts.

For sure, which is why they earn the title "lamestream medias"...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:114310
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.