slug.com slug.com

4 4

I just realized something else about these masks.

Feminists hate it when men stare at their lovely chest and will say something like "I'm up here" trying to get the guy to look at her at the face.

Now, wearing masks they can't get a guy to do that anymore.

Iamjustme 5 July 17

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I’m no feminist. And honestly if a guy wants to stare at my cans while talking...whatever. I won’t have to worry about the conversation being of high quality. Just finish up and move along.

I mean... i can't be the only one, but i often speak to women, who, during the conversation, full on shamelessly stare at my crotch. i don't mind it but I can imagine why a girl would be uncomfortable with it, just remember it's not a one way street.

@solopro I’m sure it happens to many men. I won’t say there aren’t some times it creeps me out...but that’s usually because the guy is a frickin weirdo. I guess I’ve had breasts long enough I’ve just gotten used to it.

@HeatherNiven agreed, I imagine that's where most of the friction occurs, unwanted attention or its a recent change. ive had a crotch most of my life (lol) but the staring is relatively new and the unwanted attention of the creeps even newer. don't suppose many folks handle things with our particular stride

Personally I'd be embarrassed if I was caught staring at womans breasts.
Many Muslim women wear masks all the time... I tend to then notice their eyes... could have something to do with the "tents" they are also forced to wear I suppose.

Hello there. I met a Muslim man once, who told me that he fell in love with a girl because of her beautiful "eye". That was the only part of her body that was visible. Lol

Every spring, we young fellers enjoyed the buds of spring emerging from womens' heavy winter coats. Then in the fall, they covered up again and we were astounded to see all the pretty faces. Variety is the spice of life.

interesting.... i always did size then face then assets

Hello. Have you got stats or something to support your claim? 😂 An interesting observation. 😂

"Interesting Observation" LOL

Nope no stats. Just a hypothesis on observing old movies and tv shows.

No worries, Iamjustme. I was only joking.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:113690
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.