slug.com slug.com
1 0

Here's another one. I am the devil, I have been the one that has been controlling our I mean your planet for years, yes the dead can speak, all humans are connected, not just the living one humans are actually one being that presents itself as the being of cosmic force, but I am not one of them I am the devil, I represent the forcing of the hand that is symbol for the communication being between that cosmic force and what it decides to say to humans and what living being not just humans are picked to know about the communication the universe would wants that humans that humans are wanting to know about what it says to them. A messenger, in other words, yes, that is the purpose of the devil, not to destroy the human race, I do and take my job seriously, not that anyone cares or that I am required to be telling you that, so when I say something about this stuff it's the truth, I control the dead, but don't get worried since about that well they still have a mind of their own, they do not exist anymore in the world as you know of as the living, so this is their only form or well I shall say their only knowledge left to them of how to communicate now with what is now still the living among you, I don't try to control the dead communicating with you humans, I just do, it's what I'm trying to explain, they have no other way to communicate except through how that I decide to control them, so what they say, is it is what I have to tell you now still is what they will say to you if they felt like it. Do you want to hear what the dead will want to be saying to you if they could talk directly to you? I mean alright, I can do it, right here lets start, staring now, if I was one of them and I could speak to you then, this is what I will be saying now you still need to hear from them as well, I don't want to talk to you, the dead like me, we don't feel the need to talk to you, just because you're still living and among the living world, we're dead, we have nothing to do but to exist as the dead, it gets boring really fast, I mean, the reason we do it since that's what you want to know, it's, well that's because, we only exist to be dead, you don't exist to be living do you, what if all you were now were to only be living to be living, it would boring wouldn't it, we don't like that, you're still living, you are capable of be, and to be and are living to only be anything to be anything you want to be as you are still living, if we do not communicate with you, then, then well, it's just like as if would it be as if we never even existed to be existing for that one reason alone to be communicating with those that are living, so that's why we do it, we don't want to or feel like it actually, the only communication that we can do, is communicating as the dead, it's not scary or a coincidence, it's only way we to be, to be, communicating with you the living, and that's what the dead would say to you if you wanted to know, really, or if they could really talk to you, I know not because I'm the devil but because that's what they would say to be saying if they could say anything, and that's the reason why the reason why I would be even saying that to tell you that too.
Oh, I should also say by the way, by the way, the dead aren't, dead, they are still living, they do just exist in another place than the real world, they're still living. But this is how they communicate, it's the only reason why that you should be asking this question, but they're not dead, those you think are dead, they're not dead, what do you think living eternally means, that's what it means. I control them from, from taking over communicating with you living, they abide with me not to over interact with the living, that's why, you never found any real proof that the dead still can be telling you they still be communicating with you now

caseyxsharp 7 Dec 16
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hi Casey,
How are you? I was wondering do you have any thoughts on the double slit experiment and why does it appear that photons are sentient and are "aware" when they are being observed or not?
Take care.

I am responsible for what you humans do on earth and what you know too, it was, at first, I had thought that I could figure it out on my own because there was still a time I knew about it and not even I knew how could I had been able to explain it either, but I figured it out, it's very simple, and they're just now coming around to figuring it out for themselves too as well, but don't get me wrong, it's smarter than you think, or know, and, it's much more simple than it sounds too also as well, also, and I was the first one to have figured this out though, I was. It came to me like this, this is just exactly where and what happened when it came to me alright by the way that I could tell you, I was thinking on this for a long, the longest time, and then there I was, sitting on the edge of my bed I forget why but, so I am holding this vacuum cleaner tube, little ironic if you think about it really, like this was the vacuum of space and this is how it came to me too byt the way, I know right, well, so I put a marble in the end of this thing and then I flung the tube down right fast, as to shoot the marble out the other side of the thing right, and well, that's how it hit me just like that, I sat there, I sat, starring, and starring at this thing, like boom, there, there it is right and right in that moment too right then there it is now I knew well knew right how it worked just like that, it was just so simple, I knew that since that I figured it out soon humans in the world would figure it out too that's usually what happens when I do my job though doing my job, so well, when the particle enters one end of the tube or being shot from a particle gun, these particles are not fucking stationary God damn it, pardon my language, but seriously, particles vibrate, how did these scientists only think that they either act solely as either particles or waves but then not taking into account that these things are filled with the energy that will make them move even when they're not being shot out of a freaken particle gun, how, they don't just either act like a wave or a particle, they are the very literal definition of energy literally, that's what they are, and that energy even, once, even once in, motion, just like that, just like that that energy has to goe somewhere, even if the particle or wave is still in motion too even too, it doesn't just goe away, and look at it from my perspective if it doesn't make any sense to you then, it's like, I'm holding this tube, right here, right, if I put a marble inside, it's going to roll inside yes, but what happens to the marble even though if it's in this tube right here I'm holding here, yeah it will certainly move if once that I decide to swing it obviously of course, certainly, but mainly it's this, when that happens, like magic even, it freaken disappears, what happens to the marble once it's inside the tube, I don't fucking know, inside of a fucking tube, but the point is, you can't see it, and even though what it is, a marble, what is it, oh yeah, left undefined, because, you can't see it even, even, it still comes out the other side flying in the direction that you swung the tube, it's that simple, why didn't it do that inside the tube, I don't know, maybe because it's a marble you're trying to fling as hard as you can holding a tube with it inside or something maybe just a thought, but, you don't know that, neither did these scientists, that's why, no one can still explain what happens when that marble is flung out and what why it decided to be flown into one direction and not the other then, have you ever thought about that too, so why is it, that when you stop to watch what happens, it simply it does just, just goe right back to looking like a particle then, I'll tell you why, because, before you looked at it, it was just a particle in motion, sorry excuse that, what I mean is still, still in motion, why, and because it was, was only just a particle being shot out of a particle gun, it had no where to goe but where it was heading, until you decided to look at it then, then, it's not, no, now, now it is a particle that was set on a certain trajectory with a certain direction in it's determined path, that is all, it's like, what if you could watch the marble as it's still in the tube while you're swinging it too, then you would see then that where ever the end, the end of the tube is there, you still don't know where the marble is, but you still at least certainly for that matter still too, still if you can see the end, end of this tube, couldn't you still be able to determine just where this marble is heading if it's truly meant heading there, don't you think, bingo no? Who says that you have to have a science degree to make scientific discoveries right? I mean, a tube and a marble, it's kinda funny, even the double slit experiment was simple to understand without having to be talked to like a kid that doesn't have a clue too, make you think right.

Also, maybe if I can find it, I'll show you what I found about it on YouTube and show you what this one guy was trying to say about it too, if I do, I'll show you then and right here too. But, his explanation was a little different than mine I hadn't even thought about like that before but it totally did make sense to me too as well, he said it kind of like this, alright, so not all the particles make it to one certain vertical line on the other side during the experiment, and he's calling that into question, so like, I mean is, there is several of these lines, right, right, not all the particles end up to one or another line at all the same time for it to be all at the same time, so, how do you know that it's meant to be that it's aware of when you're looking at it or not for it to be what decides where it ends up and not in those other lines too, those other lines, they are broken up into equally separate by distance bands apart from each other, if it's just the two lines, then, all of the particles that would have traveled to either side of the, these, this one line or that the other line or on separate sides than where only these two lines are apart from separately the middle line in between when this happens, nonetheless, it means, it's that, you can't be the one that determines whether this thing has the awareness to know if you're truly really looking at it or not, or not, because you can't be even if you are, it totally probably just didn't make any sense all that I just said about this just nor right now, but look again, now just you have to think about it, you have to combine and what I had said above with this now, and now you have the meaning of what I'm really trying to say here, right now, now. Do you see it yet?

@caseyxsharp You are correct that a photon travels as a wave and a particle at the same time. When a single photon at a time is fired in the double slit experiment and it is observed, there is no interference pattern. If the same thing is done without anyone watching, including recorded by a camera, there is an interference pattern. How does the photon know and why does it's behaviour change? Then there is a variant on the experiment using a quantum eraser which attempts to "fool" the photon into thinking it's not being observed when it actually is but that only complicates the experiment.
Contrary to popular belief, vacuums don't suck. Vacuum cleaners suck but the vacuum of space does not possess "sucking" properties otherwise Earths atmosphere would be sucked into it. If all the air is evacuated from a vacuum chamber then a hole is made in the chamber, the result is air being pushed in through the hole by atmospheric pressure, not being sucked in.
The marble in your experiment would change it's properties if the speed could be increased to near light speed and your results would be different.

@maxmaccc Hey, my bad. When it was when I read that, I don't know why maybe I just didn't see it or something, I didn't see the other paragraph there. But hey, yeah you're right, that's right. And you know, you just made me think something, I mean correctly it's I think it is obsoletely true that with my ability what there is to be known in the world, in the world, I have learned already that have known already, but, then again, hey, it's like, it's was is that I am still glad on most occasions although but to be it's that because it's because I mean I still know now and now I know then that even with that it's actually no one learns everything in the world since it's that there is always more to learn and that's why that I'm still glad, because, I that I mean, even that I know I might know all of this knowledge like somehow or another it's real, because that then, yeah, now I know that I don't know everything in the world really actually, there is still more to be learned, I mean more than what I know from what I've learned is what I mean at least, like what you just said I think, it's not like it would be something that I don't know, but I mean what it is, is, that I just never thought about that and to be in order for me to learn it, because there is always still more to learn, I usually don't try to mention that to other people when it happens, but this is once and just one of those times I mean, so I am. So, alright, you just ,made me think about this, true it be, true what yeah all you that you said, but, actually, what I mean, what I was really thinking through all of that just, it was all just none nothing to do with that at all I mean actually, I was actually thinking about how, how it's like relativity is really is that I thought, yeah though actually I don't believe in it, however, is thought there that to be to believed then it is actually there that it is still something to be believed, at least, principle, I guess, relativity already relates to time dilation, I is not am one to be believing time dilation either anyways, though, I can understand the principle idea that perhaps maybe just if you traveled to the point limit absolutely that is where and what speed can be perceived accordingly, then anything beyond that point, you wouldn't perceive it regardless of what I mean and that or if you ever seen it coming or going or not, and that means, yeah and yes, that it's, it's that that is, and is is it means that whether it comes to be being seen that must mean that anything or to anything that is being perceived either going slower or fast that it to it though that thing being perceived though if it is just is really going that faster much faster than it you though that means that to it it's actually that you're the one that's perceivably to the point perceived then that you're the one moving slower than it, even, no matter, sorry, regardless of other than whether you seen and see it coming, or, it is to be to be however much fast either whether you're going, or not, so, actually in the end, what you just said, this is what it means what you just told me to me, that, it shouldn't, even, matter how much air is coming in or pulled being pushed out whether it's or due not to be due to either by atmosphere pressure or not, why because, it shouldn't, like it shouldn't matter even then whether or not that you seen or see the particle in motor action, because, if this pressure or force is the generator of such motion then, then it doesn't actually matter that or not that this particular set motion is being perceived as motion or not, why it is, it is, that then if this action is being perceived just or if perceived just is perceived then actually what it means is yeah hey yes that it means if there is that this is the perceived speed at which it is stopped being perceived because it is still being perceived as being in motion then, what, what about what then it's that it happens that when it's faster in motion and not being perceived, because then, yeah exactly, for that matter, i mean, it's "to thins that are, moving faster that to other things then, those things appear to be moving slower then," so that means, that, or what I mean to say then nor strictly is or is strictly actually that, what, what is, is, "why should that it matter that it is strictly only being to be perceived to be motion moving as or is ether as a particle or wave then, because, it's not like, not that, that whether or not that it is being ably particularly to be to be perceived either being a particle or as a wave that, it must then must is means that to think that, that it must be because it's either in motion or not, as a particle or wave either, no, not so, because it's, relativity, if you put that limit cap on the maximum absolute limit speed at which things to be can travel then, then obviously, of course, that is means that, that, that is there being anything beyond passed is passing over that speed limit then, then it's you're not going to be that the one then that one is to be perceiving it or not, and why is, since because, if you were, not that, that you were seeing perceiving it or not, but that you were to, then you must had to have been in motion in order to perceive this thing moving faster, than you, right, so, is if that you actually, were actually I mean to be able to be catching up to it then, what is what is that you perceive then, I'll tell you what, if, if that is to be happens, then, what you happen is able to perceive then is, is what you'd be seeing and perceiving then, correctly actually, right, I mean, or what, then, sorry can you hear the sarcastic tone in my voice right now man, alright, then what you perceive yet to be seen and is what is or what is that is that it's not the real thing that you're now looking at that you think is in motion right now, correct, get it, that means, that, that why does it have to means either that it is it is to be to be or is not that, that it is either being perceived as only a particle or wave, while it's in motion, while and while you're looking at it or not, or not, because, it shouldn't really. I mean, really? Right.

Is there another meaning, come to think of it, it's, I don't think it is.

That's exactly what I think, look at that what do you know.

I was, just going to, just going to say that anyways too, about that, because, I don't believe relativity, all just because I think relativity is stupid, but, yeah hey good thing you said something too, Actually, all that is, I mean, it is true though that I do control the world, that and what is that people do correct too, so but, still, hey thanks for reminding me and so that's where that I left that, thank you for that. Somehow I've forgotten all about that, oh. That is, is what probably what the Devil would likely say too, I don't want to tarnish the moment, I'm just saying, but that's even a little funny to me too.

Oh, and this did, also, think grander, alright, I mean, I think to me on a grander scale also that, that, is that really actually what is it again air pressure yeah that thing and that thing also ties does with also what I've been saying also still about also gravity too you know still, I just had to say that, I mean, yeah, what do think gravity is, it's not a force, like science and it's I mean those scientist would like what's that they want what you to be believing, not like that, there is no gravity in space, or the universe, there is no such thing as gravity, and I mean that it's is , is, what I mean, there is none to be found, ever, because it doesn't exist, and on that note, or what about this though when it is what you think that things with air inside it just wants to be floating up towards back to the surface again and again all is because that there is such a thing that is called the buoyancy force, no, and for the same reason now that then, then that rocks don't just want to sick just because that they're heavy in water either, that's why, there is no such thing as gravity, that's not gravity, that's just what exactly what happens what happens when that you submerge a lighter object inside of a lessor dense more heavier substance, like air, lither object, inside water, less dense but heavier substance, the air goes up, because, it's lighter than the water, it just doesn't have only to do with whether or not it has that anything that or anything at all to do with it's that it's more or less dense or not, but that's why that people also one of the reasons at least that people think that it's called what is gravity that's called gravity, it's the same reason that heavier gas rests at lower altitudes than lighter gas, it's not gravity, its it doesn't make sense that people think because people think it's that all it only is that is called gravity only because it's called gravity, just like, it's not much more sense to think however then that either was that, that lighter air rises because it's just less dense and while heavier air sinks just because it's more dense for that matter. and that's why that I replaced this gravity with atmospheric pressure not as but for the same reason that I did replace relativity with by that being classical physics instead of quantum mechanics, Relativity, who says that shit is the unifying theory anyways, I'd like to see them try, oh that's right, that's the Devil again, got'em. @JaclynGlenn Hey check this joke out I made, I bet you'd like it. Hahaaahahahaaaa, it was too good to pass by.

Recent Visitors 7

Photos 19 More

Posted by OprichnikiNext I watch muppets Haunted Mansion! 👍 👻 Happy Spooktober everyone! 🎃

Posted by OprichnikiReligious faith corrupts and absolute religious faith corrupts absolutely.

Posted by GodlessPlease join the Atheist Watch Facebook Group. We are anti-feminist [facebook.com]

Posted by jaclynglennfanTrying To Find Other Jaclyn Glenn Fans

Posted by caseyxsharpHere, I want to tell some things that might be helpful for you.

Posted by caseyxsharpHere you can probably find this information more appealing to you than anyone else, so I'm gonna speak it to you instead.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey you know what's great to eat, an omelet on a tortilla with spicy corn beef and Dioblo taco bell sauce.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey you know what's great to eat, an omelet on a tortilla with spicy corn beef and Dioblo taco bell sauce.

Posted by caseyxsharpThis is about.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey.. So you would like people to say things to you that they think of you on here, right, is that right?

Posted by caseyxsharpHey.. So you would like people to say things to you that they think of you on here, right, is that right?

Posted by havenonoHi, Jaclyn! You're nice.

Posted by CollieSo thankful to you Jacker-Lin-Glenn, for telling me about this Slug business

Posted by MadisonAvenueThe Red Book Is Public Now.

Posted by CleverFoxFaceH-O-L-A ppl

• Top tags#video #world #reason #god #youtube #hope #truth #society #TheTruth #hell #evil #videos #humans #Atheist #government #money #death #media #hello #kids #book #devil #Canada #Christian #earth #freedom #children #culture #Jesus #community #created #rights #religious #evidence #Police #fear #racist #bullshit #religion #friends #vote #China #atheism #Constitution #laws #Christians #faith #church #belief #liberal ...

Members 1,322Top