slug.com slug.com
0 0

Here you can probably find this information more appealing to you than anyone else, so I'm gonna speak it to you instead. About some of the things that you're misinformed about the world, the universe and God. Alright, for starters, God isn't, he doesn't, just sit around watching everything that happens, I don't know how you would have thought that, seriously even how you could have, I mean weren't you a theist before, you never thought about this before, God is omniscient and omnipresent, that means that he woud know a and just because he is happening to be somewhere it doesn't mean he has to think about even what happens around himself, he doesn't have to, he aready knows what's going to happen before it happens. And what makes it wrong that he might watch people anyways, seriously, there wouldn't be a problem if no one did something that he shouldn't see, it just sound like a matter of you being insecure about whatever watches you, that sounds like a you problem, if there was no bad at all in the world which there is, it's inherent, then you wouldn't even have an argument right now, furthermore, you can't make that argument just because you're insecure yourself, you're gonna make an argument that a God is a creep telling that to other people just all because he does is happening to be everywhere because he's omnipresent, that just if a person were somewhere that makes them a creep just for being somewhere, are you saying that you would say that about anyone like that, because they just might be somewhere, if that's the case, then that making the argument that a person who was omnipresent would be creepy just for not just being anywhere but everywhere, isn't a very good argument to have, and you're still going to goe tell everyone else that's why this person is a creep, that's messed up yo.

Alright, that wasn't the only reason that I wanted to tell you that argument, here's the another reason. Because time doesn't exist, it's an illusion, it's a man made concept that's impossible to exist, literally in reality, all that a clock is on the wall if just a few clock hands and that's all it is, time is impossible to exist. I had a really smart French teacher teach me how that is, he was a history professor for ten years, he got an award for knowing the most about history in the world that only a handful of people have ever gotten. He said it like this, if the past is in the past, the present is now, and then there is the future, logically the past had to have come before the present correct, but how can time exist if, at the same time that the present is happening it's moving into the future making the future now become the past, it can't, therefore, time doesn't exist. But there is more to this fact than that detail, if you were to accidentally do something you didnd't mean to do, no, the truth is, is that you let it happen, like if a dish slips out of your hand and breaks, you didn't just accidentally do it against your will, you let it happen, and that goes for all time and events that happen to you in this world, if your car gets towed, you let it happen, if you get framed for murder, you let it happen, if you made a baby with a girl and didn't know until later, you still let it happen, oops babies do not fucking exist, in some way, you don't know it, but anything that will ever happen to you is because of you yourself and no one else. The future just happened yet. what you call time, should be it is called something else, simultaneous time, there are three big theories about this universe that make the theories that took a lot of collaboration calibration to make just the theories of the universe, and not even one yet is fitting to the observation, not even these big brains super geniuses can figure it out, but that's alright, I think they are all stupid anyway, the answer is obvious, only one theory really fits, but here are the three, one, that all things are random and there is no reason to find any order, two, that all things are predetermined, or three, that all things are self determined, there isn't any reason to suspect there to be the first that things are random especially if things are that way, so that just leaves the two that theories that keep atheists back and no atheist wants to acknowledge, that either things have all been predetermined which would defeat the purpose of trying to know what the real reason for that is being is being, and there is no way to test for it, or, that things are self determined, meaning that there isn't even really any real order or reason to anything, but for each thing that is it is dependent upon something else for its existence, it would make a lot of sense and it does, but then that would suggest the argument for there to be a creator except more than that it would mean it creates an infinite loop which still solves nothing. What time really is, it should be called, self predetermined simultaneous time, meaning that all things do have innate purpose themselves, which was given to all of those things by a thing that allowed for them to have it, like God, and simultaneous while simultaneously is happening because of time not being present, all time is, is just a beginning, a middle and an end, in that order, if time was not drawn on a straight line set by a date, then it would be this simultaneous if it would to have existed, if it would have existed, that's the kind of scale that God has the power to think over, to him because he already knows the beginning and the end, all time to God would seem simultaneous just like that, it doesn't mean that time exists, it means that all time is happening right now, right now, why do you think PTSD patients have traumatic flashbacks when something similar happens, it's because what that thing happened that happened is still in their minds and in reality still happening, it's true, what you did about five minutes ago, or what happened to you getting mugged, or what you are doing ten years from now, it is all, all of it, happening to you right now, that is kind of like the very cycle of life if you think about it, so every single little fuck up that you will ever do, every single bad thing that's ever going to happen to you in your life, it's all still happening to you right now, right now, this is time right now, and you are the one with absolute control over it, it doesn't have to mean anything more than it is, at least to people, but if you're looking for a way to base your life on it, then just do what mostly all of us do, to live the best life you can the way that you want to live your life, to live the best life you can, not to be fucking it up, it's like, if things are done right, no one notices that things are done right, people will only notice the things that you do fuck up, that doesn't give you the right to live how you want, but it does give you the right to do things right and not to only be doing things that are all wrong, if that was God's, plan, from the beginning, well, lets just say he's got his aim right on the target too, if that was God's plan, then we don't need a real answer, we just need the answer, that is the answer, God would be the person who would have that answer, I don't need to argue that, literally I mean he is the creator God who is the beginning and the end, his title would match his job, and it does, that's not my argument for the existence of God, that's my saying of what the truth is, that is the truth, time was the missing puzzle piece in the equation, those theories about the universe, they lacked this, they only assumed that time itself was a thing to be determined and not a part of the actual equation, and that's why those theories fail, because time itself if it would to have been existing, then it becomes a part of all things, you can't make a theory about everything and not include time in it, but time it can't exist without simultaneous events, this is not a deal about whether one or the other is true in reality, this is a matter of simultaneous time and the illusion of time can't possibly exist separately, that can only mean thing, that all time if it was were existing right now, then another thing that is separate to the equation had to have set it in motion, once again, the only thing that is like that whether it is existing in or outside of the universe, would have to be God, that is what really gives the purpose of time to non God like creatures like us, and now the theory makes sense, because time isn't really measurable in the first place, it's not a concept in reality for something like science itself at all like at all to determine, also the real that is, is because time it doesn't require that there be a beginning, it only would if it would be necessary to know what that beginning was in order to say that time exists at all, but it does have a beginning, a reason for that beginning to, to be able and capable of asking that question since because we are necessarily asking for it ourselves, so it does exist, and also because time if infinite, there is no end to this thing, that's another reason why predetermination was ruled out, which was stupid, if you thought that predetermination just had to have a cause itself, just because without the cause it meant that predetermination would be would because it is unmeasurable, then you'd be wrong, and I'd probably call you a stupid idiot for thinking it, because what you would then be failing to realize is, time already exists and so do real things within it too, there is no what if there wasn't a beginning, no not at this point, now there has to be a beginning to all that exists, you don't have to call that thing God, you can just call it, self predetermined simultaneous time, which was caused by God, see how that works, if God meant for that to happen, well then that solves the problem of predetermination doesn't it? Stupid humans. Now look, you can see this now, the problem before was, if predetermination was a problem because it takes away the possibility of free will, then you are still the one now solely responsible for that predetermination now too, just because you know the truth doesn;t mean reality is going to change for you, as a matter of fact, the rule of thumb here is, and what is a scientific definition, is whatever is real, doesn't change, does this match that description, yes it does, so there, now you have no more burden of proof to make an argument against, let alone even just say that you require it for something to be debatable, this overrules your need for a burden of proof, the only argument you had, was that you had an argument, and now you don;t, because this means it proves that something that is impossible and nonexistent can still possibly exist despite what laws of the universe itself says, in order for there to be a theory for everything, there has to first be something, now you are that something, the least that you could possibly do is own up to it now, what I'm saying here is, well yeah you don't need to know, but, God was the one that gave you that free will in the first place, burn, take that.

So anyways, as I was saying, time is infinite, that means it has a beginning and end, that does exist on a timeline, you just don't know the exact quantitative measurement. I don't really know what I'm trying to say here, but look at this. If you put time on a scale, with a definite beginning and end, then, the closer that you get to the end, the more time that had to have had to come before, so in the grand big scale of things, that little bit of time left before the absolute end, is comparably like nothing to the rest the time that had to have been before just happen just to get you there, which then when it's really over, what is time now, nothing, or look at this like this, say that you are going back to the very beginning, the closer that you are to the beginning, comparably to the end, that means that so much more has had to happen to make the real end possible in the end, so the closer that you get to the beginning, the closer that you are actually getting to the end, see how that works, that's not the strange part, this is the strange part, that means that all that is going to happen after the point you're reaching for at the beginning, is still going to have to happen even if you were to reach the beginning, before it ever even happens, but now you're at the beginning, which means that, where it was that you came from the present, is still going to happen and still it's going to be a part of all that has to happen in the end just for the end to happen in the end too, so actually, even knowing the beginning doesn't still mean that you will know the end, that it's ever going to happen, and you can't ever really get to the beginning or end of anything, because for there to be a beginning there has to be an end, and if there is an end there has to be a beginning, the only solution that would make sense that's both an extrapolation of experiences and clouding our judgment of what is real if this theory that all time is and is simultaneous at the same time, so now, taking a step backwards, you can see the great picture of everything, what is the universe and what is the meaning assuming that God is real and exists assuming that's right, isn't the answer obvious, it's not a matter of science, something that's measurable, or something just to even be determined by reality at all, it's really only a matter of personal matters, and what theory which is a theory that's not like any other theory that is a theory that fits that description, because if it's not you and it's not the universe, then the only answer left, would be is it God, and it is, is God, that's the answer to everyone and everything, but you didn't have to be anyone and everything to know that, all that you had to be was one who is able to know by acknowledging and accepting the truth, which that would be the truth, so, that is how, that is what you should know, that by understanding this, then and only then can you be the one possibly to understand all things.

And just if anyone wants to know, the reason that I wasn't breaking up my posts, is because it makes it easier to copy and paste them onto my wordpad. Fuck you guys, I don't give a shit. I mean you can take a look at my photo I'm attaching, this was my competition.

caseyxsharp 7 July 4
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 9

Photos 19 More

Posted by OprichnikiNext I watch muppets Haunted Mansion! 👍 👻 Happy Spooktober everyone! 🎃

Posted by OprichnikiReligious faith corrupts and absolute religious faith corrupts absolutely.

Posted by GodlessPlease join the Atheist Watch Facebook Group. We are anti-feminist [facebook.com]

Posted by jaclynglennfanTrying To Find Other Jaclyn Glenn Fans

Posted by caseyxsharpHere, I want to tell some things that might be helpful for you.

Posted by caseyxsharpHere you can probably find this information more appealing to you than anyone else, so I'm gonna speak it to you instead.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey you know what's great to eat, an omelet on a tortilla with spicy corn beef and Dioblo taco bell sauce.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey you know what's great to eat, an omelet on a tortilla with spicy corn beef and Dioblo taco bell sauce.

Posted by caseyxsharpThis is about.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey.. So you would like people to say things to you that they think of you on here, right, is that right?

Posted by caseyxsharpHey.. So you would like people to say things to you that they think of you on here, right, is that right?

Posted by havenonoHi, Jaclyn! You're nice.

Posted by CollieSo thankful to you Jacker-Lin-Glenn, for telling me about this Slug business

Posted by MadisonAvenueThe Red Book Is Public Now.

Posted by CleverFoxFaceH-O-L-A ppl

• Top tags#video #world #reason #god #youtube #hope #truth #society #TheTruth #hell #evil #videos #humans #Atheist #government #money #death #media #hello #kids #book #devil #Canada #Christian #earth #freedom #children #culture #Jesus #community #created #rights #religious #evidence #Police #fear #racist #bullshit #religion #friends #vote #China #atheism #Constitution #laws #Christians #faith #church #belief #liberal ...

Members 1,322Top