slug.com slug.com
0 0

Lets talk about anti depressants. I have my own opinion of them. No I don't think that you were trying to say that people should just take them, I think that guy was over reacting when he said that you were telling people talk to your doctor if you may think that they are right for you. That is horrible, I believe in people making videos because they want to, but it's the premise of his video that really doesn't make any sense. Like I think that not even like wanting to believe that guy at this point would even make any people hate you for whatever you wanted people to do, he was that bad at making it about you should hate Jaclyn Glenn because this is what she does, she will make people believe that all they have to do is just take anti depressants, dang that guy sucked. Hahaha, haha, hahaahaaahahaa. Or anti anxiety medicine, whatever same thing. Here's what I think, I think that there is a purpose for medicine to exist, some people shouldn't just take medicine just because they think they need it, like really need it, but then there are some people that it's not like they need it, it's just by taking them it can do something, it can change things for them, and maybe sometimes that's really all that they need, like for example you Jaclyn Glenn, it wasn't ever really like you ever really needed them that badly, but just by taking them and then stopping, you got the feeling of calmness, now you can consciously make an effort to remember exactly that feeling and feel alright, that's what I saying, there are many others out there that wouldn't feel good or bad, don't know how to feel calm or not, because usually normally people would know that, but the first thing needing to happen is to learn whether or not they do feel calm or not, and it is that which is true, not all of the people needing them or not, would even know that they feel calm or not, sometimes just by taking them can make just the difference within a person to know that difference or not and, I really believe that all medicine does have a benefit, if for a real illness of some kind, I could pull out my old medicine bottle that I never finished and take out each and every important pill that's in the bottle telling whether or not each and every single one is either important to people or not, like this, this one is important, this one is important, this one is important, this one is important, to someone, it's not a matter or whether it is that each medicine is good or bad, it's only a matter that they are important to people, and yes all of this medicine it is important to people, that's what medicine is, a drug that would be important to people who need it, do people take it, would it make a difference to them, then it's not just about if it is good or bad medicine, it's important medicine when there is a person who does need it not that, just because if they need it is only supposed to be either good to them or not, all medicine is important and supposed to be good no matter who needs it or think that even will make a difference, that they need it, yeah that's what I mean. That's why I would believe you over that man.

But that's just what I think about medicine. I believe something mainly about these anti depressants and anti anxiety, I do think that all medicine can be good whether if a person needs it for real or not, but then at the same time these medicines are really just meant to change a person's state of mind, so it's hard to decide if whether or not they are really that important or good, that is the question, are they or are they not, personally, I think that the world can do without these, these are medicines for people that really just don't know how to cope, that means, that they would only help those that would need it, and not those that wouldn't but still think that it will, it's not that they think they will help them that I think is wrong, I think that I would have a problem if there really is any one person who would say that it would just help just because it's medicine that anyone could take, no not anyone can take anti depressants or anti anxiety medicines and still be thinking that it is helping them, because it is always 100 percent of the time, that, it is always going to be that they either can or can't cope from taking the medicine, a person who doesn't take the medicine wouldn't know that because they don't take the medicine, if they did knew, that or they could know, that they, could, cope or not, then they wouldn't even need to know that this medicine would help them or not, because then they would be able to know what is and what isn't what helps them cope with what they need to cope with, so taking the medicine then, it wouldn't, won't help them, if they did already if they knew what it was that did or didn't help them cope with their lives. But, yes, I do think that all of these medicines are essentially a good thing that would be important to people, that's what makes medicine a medicine. If it was just a matter of knowing whether or not that a person, them, I mean themselves, who would know just if they could cope with any given situation or not, then, this medicine becomes useless to people, and would then make this a useless medicine itself, but, at the same time, you would have to take the medicine while knowing that you were and are capable of coping with a situation yourself, so, this medicine it does still help and it is still important, but not that you just have to take it just to know that at least having it would help you cope with your situation.

People who would take this medicine, lets not forget that the opposite can also be still true too, that whether they can cope, or would know how to in an actual situation, that sometimes, just, by taking this medicine will make them unable to cope, restrict them from knowing that they themselves will or ever can cope with a situation, the very situation and coping needed to get through life itself which is what this medicine is supposed to and meant to help with, that means, that you did the right thing, Jaclyn Glenn, if you thought there was a problem, you talked to a doctor to find out what you could do to help, which is what you should do, not just to goe to your doctor every single time there is a problem that you think is a real problem because you think so, and then you stopped taking the medicine, because it is you now that is able to see how or how not that it does or doesn't help you, which is what this medicine is supposed to do, and that's what that I think should happen while thinking that people need this medicine, I wouldn't just believe that man who would only be saying yeah this medicine would help if you took and and it helped, I just don't trust that man.

caseyxsharp 7 July 2
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 3

Photos 19 More

Posted by OprichnikiNext I watch muppets Haunted Mansion! 👍 👻 Happy Spooktober everyone! 🎃

Posted by OprichnikiReligious faith corrupts and absolute religious faith corrupts absolutely.

Posted by GodlessPlease join the Atheist Watch Facebook Group. We are anti-feminist [facebook.com]

Posted by jaclynglennfanTrying To Find Other Jaclyn Glenn Fans

Posted by caseyxsharpHere, I want to tell some things that might be helpful for you.

Posted by caseyxsharpHere you can probably find this information more appealing to you than anyone else, so I'm gonna speak it to you instead.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey you know what's great to eat, an omelet on a tortilla with spicy corn beef and Dioblo taco bell sauce.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey you know what's great to eat, an omelet on a tortilla with spicy corn beef and Dioblo taco bell sauce.

Posted by caseyxsharpThis is about.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey.. So you would like people to say things to you that they think of you on here, right, is that right?

Posted by caseyxsharpHey.. So you would like people to say things to you that they think of you on here, right, is that right?

Posted by havenonoHi, Jaclyn! You're nice.

Posted by CollieSo thankful to you Jacker-Lin-Glenn, for telling me about this Slug business

Posted by MadisonAvenueThe Red Book Is Public Now.

Posted by CleverFoxFaceH-O-L-A ppl

• Top tags#video #world #reason #god #youtube #hope #truth #society #TheTruth #hell #evil #videos #humans #Atheist #government #money #death #media #hello #kids #book #devil #Canada #Christian #earth #freedom #children #culture #Jesus #community #created #rights #religious #evidence #Police #fear #racist #bullshit #religion #friends #vote #China #atheism #Constitution #laws #Christians #faith #church #belief #liberal ...

Members 1,322Top