Federated Nationalism V
by Joe Kelley
9-28-2022

Extract the meaning of an Oxymoron.

Don’t Fight The Last War
Published by dreizinreport on September 15, 2022
[thedreizinreport.com]

The Lost War?

“The Federal Reserve’s panicked moment of reckoning—which I predicted in several videos a few months ago, and no I wasn’t the only one—is finally almost upon us.”

Guy walks into a bar.

Bartender asks what the guy wants, and the guy says I am a chicken, here is the paper to prove it, and you are a duck, so fuck you, pay me. I am a chicken, and I am here to protect you for a fee determined exclusively by me. In truth, if you want the whole truth, but so help me God, if I tell you, and you tell anyone else, I have to kill you. The whole truth is that my purchase order here is to inform you that you have to pay me to protect yourself from me and that there isn't anything you can legally do to stop me, but that too is a fraud, so, and again, fuck you, pay me, and do not question my fraudulent purchase order. Don't blame me, I am only following my purchase orders. The Limited Liability Corporate Person did it. His name is Sam, he is my dog, my dog Sam, and I am a chicken, hear me bark.

I am woman, hear me deny it, I am not a biologist.

“To falsify information by a judge is indisputably fraud. ". . [J]f it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it must be a duck.., even if it is holding a piece of paper that says it is a chicken" (Wild v. Fregein Construction, 68 P.3rd 855(2003)).”
[supremecourt.gov]

The joke is on everyone aiding and abetting known criminals running a Nationwide money laundering operation, with manufactured consent.

Caligula walks into a BAR.

The terrorized people kidnapped and spirited away inside the Legal Fiction BAR all back away while pushing forward the weakest among them, meanwhile Caligula goes to work doing what he does best to innocent people within his demonic reach.

Some must sacrifice for others.

“Pilate was not innocent because he washed his hands, and said, He would have nothing to do with the blood of that just one. There are faults of omission as well as commission. When you are legally called to try such a cause, if you shall shuffle out yourself, and thereby persons perhaps less conscientious happen to be made use of, and so a villain escapes justice, or an innocent man is ruined, by a prepossessed or negligent verdict; can you think yourself in such a case wholly blameless? Qui non prohibet cum potest, jubet: That man abets an evil, who prevents it not, when it is in his power. Nec caret scrupulo sosietatis occultae qui evidenter facinori definit obviare: nor can he escape the suspicion of being a secret accomplice, who evidently declines the prevention of an atrocious crime.”
Englishman’s Right
by John Hawles

Previous to organized crime, people had to have managed without these malevolent evil inhuman creatures, otherwise, there would be no source of human babies to eat or weak humans with their weak moral principles to rape for fun and profit. When the free people, armed with their moral duty, first encountered the first batch of organized criminals, the historical records were stored in human DNA, and then, later on, people wrote down later cases of clashes between free moral human beings and their opposition party, you know, Treasonous Fraud Parasitic Predators.

Oh, wait, that is not the official legal language created by, and enforced by, organized criminals, so you are summarily brainwashed into only using the politically correct language when making any references to your masters.

“The Federal Reserve’s panicked moment of reckoning—which I predicted in several videos a few months ago, and no I wasn’t the only one—is finally almost upon us.”

There you go. Good boy.

Good boy, good boy, now get back in line.

“By the late sixteenth century, and especially with the accession of the Stuarts, the court of chancery was closely associated with the royal prerogative and became the target of opposition. Equity was therefore disadvantageously contrasted with common law in an era when “ancient law” took on revolutionary constitutional overtones. The struggle between the two systems of law became explicit in Glandville’s case, the 1616 litigation, jurisdiction over which sought by Chancellor Ellsmere, who enjoined suitors from proceeding at law, and by Chief Justice Coke, who prohibited the same litigants from proceeding in equity, and in which James I finally intervened on the side of chancery. The common lawyers of the early Stuart period strongly objected to the prerogative character of equital law, but they also attacked particular abuses: the use of chancery jobs as royal patronage, the delay and expense of chancery proceedings, and the increasing formalism of equity litigation. At bottom, of course, they anticipated Selden, who sneered that “Equity is according to the conscience of him that is Chancellor, and as that is larger or narrower, so is equity. ‘Tis all one as if they should make the standard for measure a Chancellor’s foot.”
Source: Perspectives in American History, Law in American History, Fleming and Bailyn

So, for those who may have escaped the Empire Nationalist Box, the same Box with Fearless Leader voted to rule over it, fraudulently mind you, the historical records have shown that one of the first appearances of records documenting the clashes between moral human beings organized under moral principles meeting, with boots on the ground with their opposition party goers, these early reports report that the useful meanings extracted from those conflicts into words, messages, notes to self, human memory and precedent, were words like Tribalism, Kingdom, Feudalism, Empire, Monarchy, and one might want to know the differences between those organized criminal gangs as opposed to the moral human beings that shared their moral principles in opposition to those organized criminal gangs.

However, and this is not for the slaves, the slaves are made to believe in the lie that the only possible organizations that can form, when people gather together, are those criminal organizations with those names that keep changing over time, and, furthermore, the slaves are not supposed to question why the men behind the curtain are routinely changing those names of those criminal organizations, the same criminal organizations that are the only game in town, and there cannot be any other game in town, people must organize according to the only game in town, and people cannot, as a rule, question why people have to obey the rules enforced by those current rulers enforcing the only game in town.

XIV - Citizen rights not to be abridged
Passed by Congress June 13, 1866. Ratified July 9, 1868
"The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned.”

That is not debatable. Even if it is debated, it is not debatable officially, in other words, you can pretend to debate it, but you still pay, so it is debate in name only, like democrats, as a rule, are democrats in name only, and RINOs are republicans in name only. Even if they think that they are republicans, none of them are prosecuting any of the frauds, so, the proof of concept is liberally provided in no uncertain terms.

Beyond a reasonable doubt.

Fuck you, pay me.

"Plaintiff admitted that it, in combination with the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, which are for all practical purposes, because of their interlocking activity and practices, and both being Banking Institutions Incorporated under the Laws of the United States, are in the Law to be treated as one and the same Bank, did create the entire 14,000.00 in money or credit upon its own books by bookkeeping entry. That this was the Consideration used to support the Note dated May 8, 1964 and the Mortgage of the same date. The money and credit first came into existence when they created it. Mr. Morgan admitted that no United States Law or Statute existed which gave him the right to do this. A lawful consideration must exist and be tendered to support the Note. See Anheuser-Bush Brewing co. V. Emma Mason, 44 Minn. 318. The Jury found there was no lawful consideration and I agree. Only God can create something of value out of nothing."
STATE OF MINNESOTA
COUNTY OF SCOTT
First National Bank of Montgomery, Plaintiff
vs
Jerome Daly, Defendant.
December 9, 1968

Not so fast!

There you go. Good boy.

Good boy, good boy, now get back in line.

Note how the accuser in the test case is the fraud. Does that sound familiar? A fraud accuses an innocent victim of the crime perpetrated by the false accuser, so is that a familiar tune? Is it human, or inhuman, if taken to the logical extreme? Are you allowed to question at all? This test case tests the ability to question the ORDER to obey the ORDER to Pay National Debt without questioning that purchase order. Can you see the curious up-side-down character evidenced in this test case? Can you see it?

Oh, wait, you are a dupe, a slave, a plebe, a drone, a worker bee, a follower of orders without question, a legal fiction seller of your own soul to the highest bidder, a bleating sheep-man, a gutless cur, a transformed human, an inhuman, so no, you cannot see it, you can act like you question it, but that too is a lie.

Bad actors.

Not until told otherwise, and then, oh wait, wait, wait, no, no, no, never mind, you still can't see it.

How about making it official, and I officially anoint you with the power to conscientiously object to aiding and abetting the known baby eaters, for fun, and profit? Why let them eat all the babies with their exclusive prerogative at the Baby Eating Feasting Table? Why be satisfied with baby crumbs trickling down from the Big Boy Too Big To Fail Elite Table?

OK, so, not that one, not that good boy, but how about my fictional readers? Let’s pretend someone is following along, shall we the people?

In the test case to test the validity of the Big Boys eating babies with their Central Banking Money Laundering Monopoly Cartel, the same members WHO are tight as bedbugs with the Human Trafficking, baby eating, cartel, and under closer inspection with that test case we find, because we look, low and behold, the Witch Hunters with their Witch Hunting Courts, we discover that we have once again been given the shorter end of the unequal footing Equity Law stick.

Just exactly WHO is prosecuting WHO?

The accuser, known as the plaintiff, is the fraudulently named CORPSE, complete with limited liabilities as a corporate person, and the accused is the infant that is caught in his Infantile (defenseless) State. No guts, no guns, no glory, no posse, and no rule of law on an equal footing, naked as the day he squirted out of the Playdough Factory of life, you know, mother, and you may not be allowed to say that now unless you are a licensed biologist accepting bribes from the operators of The FUND.

But, then again, the pesky trial jurors and whatever remnants remained of honorable Civil Rulers formed into a Civil Rules enforcing judge, fraud is still fraud, even if the fraud crafts pieces of papers demanding trust from the victims targeted by known frauds, known as frauds by the forensic evidence that traces back from each victim following in a reverse ORDER trail back to the criminal fraud WHO created the evidence of their fraud.

So no, Jury says no, judge says no, not today Satan, not this victim, no sale today, the purchase order was found to be evidence of fraud, so go back to your fraudulent drawing board and craft a new few trillion crispy pieces of papers documenting clearly the evidence of fraud, take your dog and pony show, take your smoke and mirrors, take your snake oil, and take your claims of National Debt enforcement by fraud, your Civil Case, take it out of this Civil Court, and move expediently to the next victim of your fraud, or your next victim, or your next, and this time try to pick on the less informed, or buy more programmers and keep them energized to program the infants in Publik Skewl to accept fraud or eating bugs, or playing with men claiming to be women, penis and all, and be happy about owning nothing while the frauds Build Back Better on our watch with our dimes, while they fuck us in the ass without Vaseline, you know, fossil fuel jelly.

Cool?

Where is the private prosecutor working for the public as a whole like a bloodhound assembling the evidence to bring the criminal case to a county criminal trial by jury in a Court of Law, since the evidence needed is already validated by a jury and a judge?

WHO, precisely, with names on affidavits, is obstructing justice in the False Federalist Flag Legal Fiction National Debt Collection Witch Hunt Civil Rules Court case?

Blame the CORPSE?

Oh, but Joe, they said we the people have no standing, not without our hall pass, not without a permission slip written by them for US to prosecute any of them, which, by the way, they never authorize in person, even if it is written all over their own books, which, also, by the way, is called nonfeasance by their own Civil Rules, and that is only if they didn’t know any better.

It was an accident, your honor, I fell and the defendants just happened to be right there under my cock, or my knife, or my gun, or my missile, or my bio-weapon, screaming like a banshee for mercy. Oh, sorry, wrong Court, in this test case the rapist blames the child for seducing him, her, it, Mz, anything but human, and all the Kings men turn off their moral radar in Unison like good ole’ boys.

Can you say extraordinarily rendered collateral damage in the National Interest?

Caveat Emptor

Josf-Kelley 8 Sep 28
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 2

Photos 19 More

Posted by Josf-KelleyWanted for Treason That is all for lack of intelligence and moral conscience.

Posted by Josf-KelleyBorrowed from another IDW post is the pictured meme.

Posted by Josf-KelleyReal Reality A few people have purchased the exclusive power to add zeros to their Bank account balance, and they accomplish this feat by borrowing their spending from anyone who can produce ...

Posted by HeresiarchWhy you should close Social Media accounts you no longer use. (I shut down my LinkedIn account immediately)

Posted by HeresiarchI taught my daughter to shoot at ten years old. Now she's passing on the lessons she learned.

Posted by HeresiarchIt's taken us years to rehabilitate the soil on our Better Than Organic farmlet.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThat is a complex process viewed simplistically in two directions that appear, in simple form, to be opposites.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe level of brainwashing or mind control, or spirit control, or body control, or behavior control is demonstrably on a sub-conscious level and it runs very deep.

Posted by HeresiarchHow do you sacrifice children?

Posted by HeresiarchHow's that Police State workin' out for y'all?

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom a source:

Posted by Josf-KelleyTrump says Pence can reject criminal votes.

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom another IDW post: Roadmap to re-inauguration:

Posted by Josf-KelleyAt a Pennsylvania State Hearing, widespread voter and election fraud is reported by witness testimony.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe following link is immediately censored from Facebook, as I press the enter button, a warning page loads.

Posted by Josf-KelleyI was banished (for speaking the truth to power) from Culture War (IDW topics) and occasionally I am presented with posts in my feed that lead to that exclusive group, so I can't enter, and a I can't ...

• Top tags#government #USA #rights #video #world #truth #money #crime #evidence #laws #reason #freedom #evil #children #justice #god #death #TheTruth #society #vote #liberty #federal #moral #media #Police #community #hope #violence #Constitution #hell #crimes #biden #book #military #earth #fear #politics #murder #created #Present #humanity #Congress #democrats #liberal #population #slavery #China #IDW #nation #politicians ...

Members 37Top