slug.com slug.com
1 1

Another very powerful talk, this time on the rapture and the Tribulation
Biblical Prophecy | Are We There Yet? Unpacking the End Times | Jimmy Evans

toronto_Georgia 8 July 16
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Amen.

Just a point of observation: we may not undergo the Tribulation period, but if we have to undergo the rest of the "Birth Pains" period which could last, theoretically, say 10 to 12 years from today, then it would still be a good move to come out of the cities and into the country. We all want the Lord to come and get us out of here NOW, especially because we know how bad it is now and have an inkling of how much worse it's going to get. But the truth is, even if the bible tells us that the Lord's "going forth is prepared as the morning" or already has a Divine schedule (Hosea 6:3 - which alludes that we go through the night, by the way), we cannot know when that will be. We want it to happen now, but what if it happens just before "Birth Pains" transitions to the Tribulation Period? What if there is still a period of time where we get to be mocked "Where is the promise of His coming?"

I suggest that all believers still prepare for several years more of hyperinflation and an increase of overall insanity here on earth even as we draw to Christ by communing with Him daily. We do not want to be the Church of Ephesus who were so busy doing the business of the King that they no longer had time for the King (Rev 2:4). In short, prepare logistically as we commune with Christ daily.

Ecclesiastes 11:6-7
"In the morning sow thy seed, and in the evening withhold not thine hand: for thou knowest not whether shall prosper, either this or that, or whether they both shall be alike good. Truly the light is sweet, and a pleasant thing it is for the eyes to behold the sun:"

Many Pastors here are saying we don't need to be preppers. My personal belief is he could come today, but he could come years from now. If he comes really soon I hope "good" people find our preps but none of it will matter, and I'd rather have them then be wrong about the "when".

Be prepared for the worst, but rejoice in the best is kind of my motto.

@toronto_Georgia There is a growing agreement among prophecy teachers that there will be a substantial number of Gentile Tribulation saints. Many if not most would be martyred, I suspect. But those who survive to the end of the Tribulation would no longer need to be raptured. I suppose these will be those who will "cleave to the house of Jacob" during the Lord's Millennial Reign (Isaiah 14:1).

So those elect who are raptured during the Tribulation, I believe these won't be Gentiles as Evans says, but the first to be called elect, the Jews, harpazo'ed from the four corners of the earth back to Israel as Philip was harpazo'ed terrestially (ref Matt 24:31). Those who appear in the throne room of the Lamb "from every tribe, nation and tongue" during the Tribulation period (Rev 7:9-14) will be, I suspect, the martyred ones. At least it ends with a glorious happy ending for them. Glory to God!

Recent Visitors 3

Photos 116 More

Posted by eschatologyguy Warning: Rather dark content.

Posted by WeltansichtPsalm 122:6 Tehillim 122:6

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by eschatologyguy A Likely Scenario (based on many prophetic passages) The Left never sleeps and they never stop plotting utterly sick, perverse evil.

Posted by eschatologyguyA covenant in a generic sense is a peace agreement.

Posted by eschatologyguy The idea or concept of being allowed to escape the coming tribulation was already prophesied back in Job and Psalms and the prophets.

Posted by WeltansichtAhh, to be as children ;-)

Posted by WeltansichtFrom Jerusalem Hashem bless all of us with a wonderful, healthy, sweet, and productive New Year… A year of peace.

Posted by WeltansichtThe rabbi has not done a live FB session in a long long time, so it must be insightfully important. 8 PM EASTERN His page: [facebook.com]

Posted by eschatologyguyI have a high respect for these two guys, but the more they shoehorn Russia in as the endtime bogeyman and claiming it to be "prophetic," the more incredible they sound.

Posted by WeltansichtNot sure if it is prophetical, but there are ways to support Israel, despite the globalists' apartheid boycott divestment and sanctions movement. [levhaolam.com]

Posted by eschatologyguy Most Troy Black's "prophecies" missed the mark. I wouldn't be surprised if that's where he got his revelations from. Careful with "internet prophets."

Posted by eschatologyguy The Philippine Department of Education just opened the door to let the LGBT ideological insanity in. Clueless leaders being clueless. What could possibly go wrong?

Posted by WeltansichtBehold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of ...

Posted by eschatologyguy One world government has its appeal with science buffs who are told by popular physicists like Michio Kaku, Neil DeGrasse Tyson and others that this would be a necessary development to allow a ...

• Top tags#video #god #Israel #Bible #world #ChuckMissler #church #Jesus #Christians #earth #faith #Christian #biden #iran #Rapture #nation #book #truth #hope #evil #government #pastor #reason #military #Islam #media #China #money #children #nuclear #USA #hell #sin #EndTimeProphecy #youtube #ancient #teachers #death #Jerusalem #holy #evidence #democrats #Satan #TheTruth #population #spirit #verses #fear #Canada #MiddleEast ...

Members 139Top

Moderators