slug.com slug.com
1 2

They Are Injecting Us With An Abomination Of Desolation
A retired military officer who is well studied in eschatology put this vid out today. What do you think??
[odysee.com]

toronto_Georgia 8 Oct 13
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The way the bible uses the phrase "Abomination Of Desolation" is as an event. It is the putting of the unholy in the holy place in the temple. "Abomination Of Desolation" is not something you inject, even if the analogy of the human body as the temple is used. That is really just stretching it. Do now those living in Judea flee to the mountains?

What concerns me with the jabs is what has been reported in the Strecker memorandum about how HIV was initially spread in Africa: through tainted vaccines. The vaccines may not be tainted now, but when they get populations so used to jab mandates, that could be the time they start making their move. Mandating anything on an individual's body should not be allowed. As it is, there are already reports of increased incidences of heart attacks for those who took the jab. Blood clots, we're told.

I was wondering how you would take this. My understanding of this man is that he has studied the history of the times from 100 BD through 200 AD, and has studied by the Greek to English translations of the Bible (King James) and the Eastern Orthodox Bible translated directly from the Aramaic language. All of his studies and videos are available on his website. Apparently the Orthodox Bible has some serious deviations in the minutia from the King James Bible. I can see the "Temple" being translated to the Temple of your body. Not sure if that is an al-iteration.

Did you get my message placed in another post from yesterday regarding jaymaron's wanting a direct contact with you concerning material that would benefit this site??

@toronto_Georgia

"My understanding of this man is that he has studied the history of the times"

The Masoretic text has some obvious quirks, but we know where they are, so I still use my KJV. As for the New Testament, however, there is not enough to change the context. It's between "they went on to Jerusalem" and "they went up to Jerusalem" kind of stuff. No changes in the context. I've heard of that argument before, and frankly that argument does not hold water because of the context by which the text is used. It is a single event, not many being jabbed across time. It happens in the middle of the 70th week, and we're not even seeing the start of this 70th week yet. And there's Psalm 83 and Obadiah before that. We don't have to chase down every rabbit hole YouTubers put on display as this offers nothing but added stress. Let's focus on what the text is saying, using the proper method of interpretation. Also, as a rule of thumb, use the ever-expanding concentric circles of context, first in the verses before and after it, and later in the chapters before and after it. Use that, and you can more easily detect errors and deception.

"Did you get my message placed in another post from yesterday"

Please tell him private message would do fine 🙂

@eschatologyguy The site seems to be blocking some private messages. We (Jay and I) have both had this happen. Contact him directly, or even here, just provide a non-site contact link. Thanks. I think you will be pleasantly surprised and for the site itself, this discussion could be of great benefit to the site so there should be no concern. Jay's Skype contact name is "uglybadger". That's how I ended up talking to him directly.

@eschatologyguy PS: I'd also like to be able to speak with you directly 🙂

Recent Visitors 4

Photos 116 More

Posted by eschatologyguy Warning: Rather dark content.

Posted by WeltansichtPsalm 122:6 Tehillim 122:6

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by eschatologyguy A Likely Scenario (based on many prophetic passages) The Left never sleeps and they never stop plotting utterly sick, perverse evil.

Posted by eschatologyguyA covenant in a generic sense is a peace agreement.

Posted by eschatologyguy The idea or concept of being allowed to escape the coming tribulation was already prophesied back in Job and Psalms and the prophets.

Posted by WeltansichtAhh, to be as children ;-)

Posted by WeltansichtFrom Jerusalem Hashem bless all of us with a wonderful, healthy, sweet, and productive New Year… A year of peace.

Posted by WeltansichtThe rabbi has not done a live FB session in a long long time, so it must be insightfully important. 8 PM EASTERN His page: [facebook.com]

Posted by eschatologyguyI have a high respect for these two guys, but the more they shoehorn Russia in as the endtime bogeyman and claiming it to be "prophetic," the more incredible they sound.

Posted by WeltansichtNot sure if it is prophetical, but there are ways to support Israel, despite the globalists' apartheid boycott divestment and sanctions movement. [levhaolam.com]

Posted by eschatologyguy Most Troy Black's "prophecies" missed the mark. I wouldn't be surprised if that's where he got his revelations from. Careful with "internet prophets."

Posted by eschatologyguy The Philippine Department of Education just opened the door to let the LGBT ideological insanity in. Clueless leaders being clueless. What could possibly go wrong?

Posted by WeltansichtBehold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of ...

Posted by eschatologyguy One world government has its appeal with science buffs who are told by popular physicists like Michio Kaku, Neil DeGrasse Tyson and others that this would be a necessary development to allow a ...

• Top tags#video #god #Israel #Bible #world #ChuckMissler #church #Jesus #Christians #earth #faith #Christian #biden #iran #Rapture #nation #book #truth #hope #evil #government #pastor #reason #military #Islam #media #China #money #children #nuclear #USA #hell #sin #EndTimeProphecy #youtube #ancient #teachers #death #Jerusalem #holy #evidence #democrats #Satan #TheTruth #population #spirit #verses #fear #Canada #MiddleEast ...

Members 138Top

Moderators