slug.com slug.com
2 1

SEQUENCE OF END TIME EVENTS
(An alternative exegetical view of the Eschatological timeline)

1. "Birth pains" (rise of lawlessness, wars and rumors of wars, earthquakes, famines, pestilences, etc.), which will get worse and worse as the day approaches. We are already in this stage of the timeline.

2. Suddenly and without warning, the Resurrection of the dead in Christ, which is shortly followed by...

3. The Harpazo or Rapture, simultaneously, of all those who are alive in Christ, to meet the Lord in the air (1Thess 4:17). These two events happen at an indeterminate time prior to the unveiling of the identity of the Antichrist. These two events may happen prior to, some time during, or at the conclusion of the Psalm 83 War. It comes without any warning.

4. The Resurrected and Raptured saints are brought to the Bema Seat Judgment (Romans 14:10, 2Cor 5:9), where rewards are apportioned by Christ to the saints, according to their works.

5. The Psalm 83 War or the pre-false peace war between Israel and the surrounding nations, where Israel is treacherously attacked by the surrounding nations despite their having a peace covenant with the Jewish state (Oba 1:7). Israel will initially be overwhelmed, but will turn things around so that the entire Arabian peninsula falls into Israel's hands. It is at this time where the burning of "rivers of pitch" with their smoke "rising forever" in Idumia (Saudi Arabia) takes place (Isaiah 34:9-10). Remember that the surrounding nations are no longer participants in the coming Magogian invasion (Ezek 38 & 39). All these "Abrahamic" peace treaties happening right now between Israel and its immediate neighbours is setting the stage for the fulfillment of Obadiah 1:7-21 and Psalm 83.

6. The sudden and utter destruction of Damascus (likely nuked, rendering it uninhabitable - Isaiah 17:1), which I believe will happen during the Psalm 83 War. The reason why I believe this is because Syria is no longer listed among the participants in the Magogian invasion. Maybe Iran launches a nuke at Saudi Arabia from Syria and Syria gets clobbered in return.

7. The unveiling of the identity of the Antichrist, who will neither be a Jew nor a European nor a Russian. He will be an ethnic Assyrian (Micah 5:5-6), just as the first world leader Nimrod was an Assyrian, who will be possessed by Satan himself (Isaiah 14). He will uphold a peace covenant "with many" for seven years (Dan 9:27). There is only one entity on the planet that consistently engages in limited time period peace treaties, and that is Islam. In Islam they have what is called the "Hudna", which loosely translates to "ceasefire agreement". And it, without exception, is always treacherously violated or broken before it ends. Another important thing to be aware of is that Islam also has its own Eschatology. In their end time teaching, Muhammed returns as the Mahdi, who becomes the leader of the entire muslim world. He will enforce a Hudna with Israel "and with many" for 7 years and in the middle of it he violates it because "the trees and the stones will cry out 'there is a Jew hiding behind me; come o muslim and cut his head off!'" Muslims are also taught that they can capture Jewish women at this time to be their sex slaves, that is why we read this in Zechariah 14:2: "For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, AND THE WOMEN RAVISHED; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city."

8. The Wormwood prophecy is fulfilled (Rev. 8:11). If this is indeed the near-Earth asteroid Apophis as Thomas Horn says he saw in a vision and heard the name "Apophis" spoken to him, then it hits the earth (April 13, 2036, the next flyby after 2029) in the first half of the 70th week of Daniel. According to NASA, the energy released is several thousand times the yield of both the Hiroshima and Nagasaki nukes combined. Projected kilometer-high tsunamis are expected. No wonder the CCP is desperate to annex Mount Everest by bribing the Nepalese government to redraw their map. Bunkers on Mt. Everest will be safe from these tsunamis. And no wonder Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos and every other country who can afford it are scrambling to get to Mars. At least that's my strong suspicion.

9. The Antichrist is assassinated and loses an arm and an eye in the process. Through "lying wonders" he is resurrected (Zach 11:17). Imagine the AC as a swashbuckling Moshe Dayan (remember him?), minus one arm. Through "lying wonders" he may grow another arm, who knows?

10. The construction of the 3rd temple, likely during the first half of the 7-year false peace. Although the role of the AC in the temple reconstruction is not mentioned in the bible, Jewish tradition holds that the "messiah" they are expecting will be able to deliver global peace and that he will be responsible for the reconstruction of the 3rd temple.

11. The prohibition of the use of the Torah among Jews, and the bible among Gentiles (Amos 8:11), likely in the first half of the 7-year false peace, when the AC will start to cruelly assert his authority over "infidels". Many of the Jews and Gentiles' eyes will be opened during the Tribulation and will resist the AC.

12. The "abomination that causes desolation" event. Likely to be a televised event, as Jews in Judea can see it as it happens. I believe this is where the 144,000 young Jewish evangelists are sent out into a dangerous world. None are lost. They are later recovered by being Harpazoed together with the Tribulation Saints at the end of the Great Tribulation.

13. Simultaneously with #12 is the gassing of the "Palestinians" in Judea by their co-religionists from the North, and the deed blamed on Israel (Isaiah 14:31), thus the warning by Jesus to those in Judea to flee posthaste to the mountains when #12 occurs.ย Based on the distance of their flight, the fleeing Jews will head for Petra (in Jordan, already part of Israel as Jordan will be annexed by Israel during the Psalm 83 War). There they will be protected and fed by the Lord until the end of the Great Tribulation. The Antichrist's hordes will attempt to chase them to Petra, but they will be slaughtered by the Lord's angels before they can catch up (Rev 14:20).

14. Exactly 30 days after #12 event, enter the two witnesses written in Revelation 11:3. These would be Moses and Elijah returning in the flesh (Matt 17:3), resurrected into their mortal bodies for this special purpose of convincing the Jews to put their faith in Jesus. Those who wish to harm them will be burned by fire that comes out of their mouth (Rev 11:5). They will both be killed near the end of the Tribulation, and their bodies left unburied in the streets of Jerusalem. After 3 and a half days they will be raised up to heaven already in glorified bodies, seen by people the world over. Their resurrection will likely be seen globally on television, as it is described as "the world shall see" the said event.

15. Half of Jerusalem is conquered by the Antichrist and his forces. A stalemate between the "residue" of Israel and the Antichrist's forces takes place. Many among the Jews are captured and are sold as slave labor. The stalemate continues up to the end of the Great Tribulation.

16. Nearing the end of the Great Tribulation, when the final attack is made by the Magogians (later called the Scythians, and much later called the Turks) and her allies against Israel, their will be less left to defend their own countries. Which their long-time enemies the Medes (now known as the Khurds), the Chaldeans (yes, they still exist) and the other disenfranchised nations in the mountains (plural) of Ararat who were robbed of their territories at the redrawing of the map during the dismantling of the Ottoman empire in 1924 by the British and the French. These disenfranchised nations will take this as their opportunity attack the reistablished actual Babylon (which become the new capital of the revived Ottoman empire) with smart weapons (Jer 50:9).

17. Likewise nearing the end of the Great Tribulation, the Antichrist's forces will be harassed by "ships from Chittim" or Cyprus (Dan 11:30). But Cyprus is not a Naval power!
    Background: Europe already has tens of millions of Muslims within its borders as part of the Islamic hijra (stealth invasion through immigration) against the West. Turkey has unleashed waves of "refugees" that overflow (Dan 11:10) into Europe. Many countries' governments shall be overthrown this way (Dan 11:41). I can imagine these countries' admirals ordering their Navies to leave port to avoid being boarded and taken over by human waves. And where do they go? To a defensible island nearby: Cyprus. The Antichrist is vexed, turns around and puts his attention against these "irritants", buying Israel, who is already starting to lose the war, time.ย Hosea 5:15 gets fulfilled here. Note: muslim North Africa and Egypt will be allied with the Antichrist's Northern alliance.

18. Given this route taken by the Magogian invaders, they will have to pass through Megiddo and the Valley of Jezreel. There they are met with unceasing strong rains, winds and Hailstones (Ezek 38:22). They get bogged down, buying Israel more time to call upon the Lord. Meanwhile...

19. The unreconciled Jews undergo a Harpazo of location and are brought to the Judgment Of The Nations at Megiddo (Luke 17:34-37). They will join the Resurrection of the damned at the end of a thousand years. This Harpazo of location to judgment is soon followed by the Rapture of the Tribulation saints from the four corners of the earth to join the resurrected and Harpazoed saints at least seven years prior. It is conceivable that there will be another Bema Seat Judgment for them as well.

20: The "strangers", the "terrible of the nations" (the world's non-islamic military powers) finally take action and are able to capture and neutralize the AC (Isaiah 14:16, Ezek 28:7; 31:12). The Antichrist's troops are nuked (Zech 14:12). It is at this point where Satan is bound for a thousand years.

1. The "strangers", the "terrible of the nations" turn on each other. Sadly, it will be a war with no holds barred, where WMDs are used (Isaiah 29:5).

2. Jesus returns with His saints to stop the carnage. Personal appearances would likely be made by angels to world leaders to convince or order them to desist from waging war, as was with ancient Egypt's pharoah Necho (2Chron 35:21-22), who was paid a visit but for the opposite purpose. Swords will be turned to plowshares and spears into pruning hooks. The Great Reconciliation of Hosea 6:1-2 is fulfilled. The Lord's Millennial Reign commences. "Sheep and Goat Judgment" likely takes place in the heavenlies at this juncture.

3. 7 months after the last shots are fired, a massive cleanup takes place, by professionals trained in the handling of Nuclear/Biological/Chemical weapons-tainted materials and bodies (Ezek 39:14) and bury them downwind East of the Dead Sea (Ezek 39:11). If they miss some bodies, travellers who find them will not touch them, but will mark their location (GPS coordinates?) for the professionals to take care of.

4. Leftover weapons (likely nuclear) will supply the energy needs of Israel for seven years (Ezek 39:9).

5. The Lord's Earthly Kingdom steadily expands as more and more nations choose to join it. This goes on until His Kingdom encompasses the whole earth. People live to be as old as trees. Those who die at a mere 100 are considered accursed. These would be those who hide their sins instead of confessing them, and will be resurrected among the damned. But it will be an age of peace and plenty. No Pride marches and BLM riots allowed ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ™ The prophecy "the older shall serve the younger" referring to the surviving descendants of Esau serving the descendants of Jacob gets fulfilled starting at this point.

6. At the world's end and at the closing of Christ's Millennial Reign, a repeat of the process of separating the wheat from the tares takes place (Matt 13:37-43). Satan is set loose, and the Resurrection of the Damned takes place to join the recently uprooted "tares". Satan will quickly have the resurrected damned re-arm to fight the King in Jerusalem.

7. The final war takes place, where none of fighting saints are lost (Joel 2:1-11, esp v8). Great White Throne Judgment follows.

8. The New Jerusalem comes down from heaven, and it's "all aboard!" to our true home, to our eternal state. Based on Dan 12:3 and that the word "stars" is sometimes used allegorically to refer to angels, it is a fairly reasonable conjecture (although it remains a mere conjecture) that the church can be likened to a training ground for future angels. Or you can just say that I have an active imagination.

9. The old heaven and earth are burned up.

10. The new heavens and the new earth are created. And all the sons of God shout for joy. Repeat.

"That which has been is that which will be, And that which has been done is that which will be done. So there is nothing new under the sun. Is there anything of which one might say, โ€œSee this, it is newโ€? Already it has existed for ages Which were before us. There is no remembrance of earlier things; And also of the later things which will occur, There will be for them no remembrance Among those who will come later still."
โ€” Ecclesiastes 1:9-11

eschatologyguy 9 Oct 12
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

In 5 billion years the sun will go nova and consume the Earth.

In 1 trillion years the last stars will die out, leaving the universe in darkness. The universe ends in a Big Chill.

In 10 billion years, dark energy will inflate the universe and all distant galaxies will be swept away, and only the galaxies in the local group will remain. We will be an island in an infinite void.

In 10^50 years, protons and neutrons will decay and all matter will disintegrate.

In 10^80 years, black holes will explode from Hawking radiation. Nothing is permanent.

The equation of state of dark energy is unknown, and the fate of the universe hinges on it. It's possible that the equation of state of dark energy is such that the inflation of the universe will go unstable and the universe will be torn apart in a Big Rip. Even nuclei get torn apart.

Trump is the second coming of Jesus Christ and he will save the Earth.

Chuck Norris' protons never decay.

You've been digging! ๐Ÿ˜Š I've read that science timeline of "the Big Rip" when I was in my 20s (a lifetime ago!). But doesn't science also tell us that we live in an elaborate hologram, a digital simulation that is but a shadow of a much bigger reality that we cannot as yet perceive? ๐Ÿ˜Š I trust the account of the One Who has seen it all unfold, the One Who lives outside space-time. The denouement of human civilization will be upon this earth soon enough. I'm guessing 2 decades, give or take. That won't be too far off now, so we will all see it happen. By the way, there's going to be a prior conflict which occurs in a decade or so between Israel and her "Abrahamic" accord "partners". Israel will be stabbed in the back but end up annexing the entire Arabian Peninsula (Obadiah 1:7-21). Wild? ๐Ÿ˜Š I'm telling you this now so when it happens, you will know that the God of the bible is Who He says He is.

Interesting list. And in great detail if I may add. Much of what I said agree with your list though the timing can be disputed. One thing though, I don't understand no. . To my knowledge, the Tribulation saints are those who come to Christ in the Tribulation and have their heads chopped off for refusing to take the mark of the beast. Could you show me verses that support your idea? I'm always open to changing my views.

JD-ex Level 4 Jan 1, 2021

The majority would be those who will be beheaded. But I believe there would be those who will be snatched away before it can happen. My bad for just lumping it up in the word "Rapture". "Gathering" would have been more appropriate. But a couple of weeks after posting and you're denied editing rights already ๐Ÿ˜

If you are a non-Muslim who wants to continue practising your religion in a Muslim country, Shari'a Law demands that you pay a jizya tax. Interestingly, in Islamic Eschatology, jizya tax will no longer be collected in their last days because there will be no non-Muslims anymore. Those who refuse to convert will have their heads chopped off. Those who do will receive the identifying mark in the form of a head band or arm band with a blasphemous creed on it.

Recent Visitors 6

Photos 116 More

Posted by eschatologyguy Warning: Rather dark content.

Posted by WeltansichtPsalm 122:6 Tehillim 122:6

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by eschatologyguy A Likely Scenario (based on many prophetic passages) The Left never sleeps and they never stop plotting utterly sick, perverse evil.

Posted by eschatologyguyA covenant in a generic sense is a peace agreement.

Posted by eschatologyguy The idea or concept of being allowed to escape the coming tribulation was already prophesied back in Job and Psalms and the prophets.

Posted by WeltansichtAhh, to be as children ;-)

Posted by WeltansichtFrom Jerusalem Hashem bless all of us with a wonderful, healthy, sweet, and productive New Year… A year of peace.

Posted by WeltansichtThe rabbi has not done a live FB session in a long long time, so it must be insightfully important. 8 PM EASTERN His page: [facebook.com]

Posted by eschatologyguyI have a high respect for these two guys, but the more they shoehorn Russia in as the endtime bogeyman and claiming it to be "prophetic," the more incredible they sound.

Posted by WeltansichtNot sure if it is prophetical, but there are ways to support Israel, despite the globalists' apartheid boycott divestment and sanctions movement. [levhaolam.com]

Posted by eschatologyguy Most Troy Black's "prophecies" missed the mark. I wouldn't be surprised if that's where he got his revelations from. Careful with "internet prophets."

Posted by eschatologyguy The Philippine Department of Education just opened the door to let the LGBT ideological insanity in. Clueless leaders being clueless. What could possibly go wrong?

Posted by WeltansichtBehold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of ...

Posted by eschatologyguy One world government has its appeal with science buffs who are told by popular physicists like Michio Kaku, Neil DeGrasse Tyson and others that this would be a necessary development to allow a ...

• Top tags#video #god #Israel #Bible #world #ChuckMissler #church #Jesus #Christians #earth #faith #Christian #biden #iran #Rapture #nation #book #truth #hope #evil #government #pastor #reason #military #Islam #media #China #money #children #nuclear #USA #hell #sin #EndTimeProphecy #youtube #ancient #teachers #death #Jerusalem #holy #evidence #democrats #Satan #TheTruth #population #spirit #verses #fear #Canada #MiddleEast ...

Members 139Top

Moderators