idw.community
0 1

Election Corruption is a Shredded Constitution

Emerald Robinson speaks of Fox News election corruption on her Substack website. Then as a bonus I share Parts One & Two of Rudy Giuliani interviewing John Solomon on the exposed election crimes STILL not prosecuted by Courts due to the idiocy to refuse recognize Standing… WATCH: [bit.ly]
#ShreddingConstitution

JohnHouk 7 Apr 6
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 6

Photos 206 More

Posted by JohnHoukTime to Treat Durham Like a Q & Overthrow the Oligarchy Once upon a time in America … I was a Q fan.

Posted by JohnHoukIf YOU Want Individual Liberty… SUMMARY: If events in history are the product of Conspiracies labeled Theory or Reality depending on who controls the narrative, PAY ATTENTION to who is ...

Posted by JohnHoukJ6 Lies vs J6 Truth SUMMARY: The Dem-Marxists with their token RINOs have been operating a witch hunt Committee brandishing propaganda lies about the January 6 protest (OFFICIAL NAME: U.

Posted by JohnHoukWAKE UP! Your America Has Nearly Vanished SUMMARY: I’ve been appalled for quite some time the about the combination ever increasing Globalist-Leftist (an odd combination of Marxism and Fascism) ...

Posted by JohnHoukThe Great Reset Docuseries, Episode 1 I’m cross posting the RebelNews page highlighting Episode 1 of “Introducing The Reset: The Great Reset Docuseries,” but I’m using the Bitchute Channel ...

Posted by JohnHoukLankford Joined Trump Backstabbers I live in Oklahoma.

Posted by JohnHoukWHO Threat to National Sovereignty The Dem-Marxists, who rule the USA via the results of a criminal Election Coup made possible through the fearmongering vehicle of a COVID-19 (with a statistical ...

Posted by JohnHoukThe FBI – The Dem’s Gestapo Machine The FBI has turned into a Gestapo-like organization that has become a political weapon for Dem-Marxists to stay in power.

Posted by JohnHoukWHO World Governance?

Posted by JohnHouk2000 Mules – A Bitchute Version The Documentary 2000 Mules has ended in theatres.

Posted by JohnHoukMinistry of Truth – The Tentacles of Tyranny Unless you live under a Sheeple rock you must conclude the EO created (meaning no constitutionally Congressional authorization!) Disinformation ...

Posted by JohnHoukStealth Food Chain Termination & WHO 1-World Govt.

Posted by JohnHoukElection Coup: Past, Present & Future Today let’s examine 2020-Election/Voting Fraud/Crimes through the lens of the attempt will be made again and COVID lies was and is the vehicle to perpetrate ...

Posted by JohnHoukTHE PLAN TO DESTROY AMERICA… Wayne Allyn Root shares his part in a Florida Event called Club 45, which featured speakers: President Trump and himself.

Posted by JohnHoukElection Corruption is a Shredded Constitution Emerald Robinson speaks of Fox News election corruption on her Substack website.

Posted by JohnHoukWill Increased Election-Coup Info Contribute to Biden-Harris Removal?

• Top tags#biden #video #media #democrats #world #government #USA #joebiden #Police #evidence #truth #vaccination #vote #liberty #children #military #federal #China #corruption #racist #death #democrat #god #money #republicans #kids #Republican #GOP #WhiteHouse #society #Congress #chinese #youtube #voters #democratic #hope #rights #hell #conservative #evil #SupremeCourt #TheTruth #communist #corrupt #crime #Socialmedia #fox #Texas #tech #freedom ...

Members 376Top