slug.com slug.com

5 3

Is C-PTSD your own personal emotional Pandemic?

Why is everyone's anxiety level similar to mine but only if a pandemic breaks out?

Is C-PTSD your own personal emotional Pandemic?

LynRenyrk 5 Apr 1

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If i would beg him he would probably lend me but thats not the point....i wrote the "long" Comment cause NEVER let a stranger (who neither know, Not really "care" about you...) decide whether you are "ill" or not ...our mind is not "static" we are always in flow.. f.e. die you know, that after 7 years ALL cells within your body have died and reproduced? Nee body, "old" person...und that Memory is "created "", when you "remember". And at last :" beeing weil adapted to sick times is no sign of mental health."

Stay strong. Stay healthy and vigilante and hold in hope "friend", i will try my best to do so same.

Greetings from Germany

PS next Time i will answer faster, iam really sorry

Oh hallo ich bin aus Augsburg^^
Die Zeichnung ist aus dem Kopf entstanden. Danke 🙂

Hi iam from Germany. 200km North of the Austrian border...and sorry that i answer now and Not directly after ...i saw a lifestream of ramzpaul about simps and cause i was writting the whole stream on my Comment, you can reconstruct like i first was a little annoyed, but when they ended near raging Anger...The Theme they disscussed was "Simps" (what like "incel" is not mean to clearly describe , but it also Transports an unsaid/unspoken insult a silent Form of humiliation , that is Part of the "word" (f.e. The word "junkie" always describe a Form of weak through own guilt "subhuman". And even it is rarely said the whole phrase is "junkie scum", and yes there are humans , that have lost nearly all what once made them "human". But i belive that the main reason for this is that they are in the street surrounded by human-rats and that they are threated Not like humans , but like scum. And with no difference between the people they know and those who they don't know...And THIS is what will break them...sure the "drug" and fear of withdrawl play a role but Not as much as everybody believes...i Call them "morphinists", and so i Call myself (kam addicted by different opioids since over 10 years, but i will NEVER Steal money from my little Brother to circumstance withdrawl (if i would bei

At first, nice drwaing of chorona-chan , did you do it by yourself, i really like it =) (that abviously now has become chorona-san, but that is another story...)

And i by myself not "sure" ,what kind of personal disorder i suffer from , but since i remember i am wondering WHAT is wrong with me, and i was at a psychatrist first in elementary school...i have from 3 different doctors 3 different daignosis : ADHS with periodic Deppressions, "pure" and oldschool Deppression, and Borderline, but i now reached a point ,where i would say ,that i "show" different symptoms of different mental diseases BUT iam not ill, society is totally fucked up and ill to the bones.... but if the "symptoms" become so uncomfortable (again...), that i start becoming "apathic" and are not be able to leave bed/my room anymore, i "combat" the symptoms and "surpress" them with the "weapons" i have (meditation, breathing techniques, but also for example the first day in a new job also xanax + amphetamines...but me permanent medication meanwhile has become subutex (buprenorphine), it is a non sedating oioid, and if i have it i am nearly "normal" (told me my parents, my brother, and iam in the last year of an education, what was unthinkable before i have had started taking buprenorphine (i take 1-2 mg per day, what is a very low dosage, i buy the pills from "junkies" (1pill has 8mg, so i need ca. 1,5 pills per week))

I want to say very clearly that this works for ME , and just for me, i am not sure how much it is transferable to others, but the reason why i post is:

Dont let fucked up, ignorant and corrupt doctors tell you that you are "ill", you suffer from symptoms of a illness, and only you can decide how much you suffer, and what you are wanting to do for "relief"

As a "tip", Ketamine has unbeliveable great potentiale in treating deppressions, but NOT the "human Ketamine" (= its called Ketanest, is more potent, so you will need less substance, blablablub), yes the antidepressive effect is so strong, that even ketanest will give you a little relive, BUT it is not comparable to what the racemate is capable to do for you(for animals , ALWAYS is racemate, or humans, just read !)

The racemate will let you "breakthrough" and induce "egodeath" (sounds scary, but fear is a minor function of the conciousness so it burst into pieces before the "rest" of your ego desolves. When you forget, that you have taken ketamine, your name, and that you are a human, it was "enough".

And the "funny" thing ketamine do is: when your mind is building up again, like "lego", it will build up the way it "should be", and not the deppressed "wrong" neurotransmitter soup, you started with.

Sadly the effekt is not permanent, but it is incomparable to "standard" -AD, cause it REALLY helps against deppressions....

Be blessed my friends

Thanks for the long reply.
Ketamine is not my Substance but I like the reliefing effects of Cannabis.
take care

Also I am sorry but where exactly are you from? You are writing like someone I knew

For me it's Depression and Anxiety. It's weird because I'm an introvert and so isolating myself is something I do on the regular... but somehow now that everyone has to do it... it actually makes me worry more and the recharge factor on the activity is practically nonexistent.

Yes being an introvert is a bit of a slow burner when it comes to finding like minded people, but trust me most of amazing people I've met in my life couldn't care less about the crowd and noise and social spheres. Plus you got the IDW community who are pretty awesome 😎

I don't suffer from PTSD, but do experience what is often referred to as burnout from dealing with Type 1 Diabetes. Burnout is similar to depression, but not as bad though, at least in my experience anyway.

Thankyou for sharing your thoughts 🙂

Also I'm sorry you're struggling with your health. I have chronic Pain and it often leads to fear. Now everyone is afraid of... basically... life.
It is strange to being used to live in fear of life and this pandemic makes people more mindful.. but its an awful thing no doubt.. sending love <3

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:88172
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.