slug.com slug.com

1 0

LINK Will Polygamy Save The White Race? - Thule Society

[thulesociety.com]

The link above connects you to a new Thule Society article that discusses the cultural and economic impact of the West's new love affair with polygamy that is being practiced under the guise of sexual liberation.

WILL POLYGAMY BE THE SAVING FACTOR FOR THE WHITE RACE?

Lehmanruss 6 Feb 28

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I find the concept distressing on more than one point. Focusing on race is racism. And, there are darned few instances in which I could support that. It is the individual that is important, not skin color, tribe, etc.
And, as a white person myself, I admit I am a mutt, like almost all Americans. Focusing on a single race for whatever reason eventually gets to the point of "purity". According to a DNA test I took (on a lark) a while back a significant portion of me is from "oppressed" minorities. I am mutt.
Too many oppressive regimes have gotten around to racial, ethnic, etc. purity to give me any comfort that this concern is any different.

Hello Bobbo,

I am quite aware of the issue you are discussing, it is often called "purity spiraling." You do have a point there, purity spiraling is a form of madness and disfunction, but we can focus on phenotyping as opposed to genotyping as a way to deal with this issue, and we can also make sure to discuss and promote awareness of the problems with purity spiraling. That having been said, surveys show that the ways that people tend to identify themselves concerning their race, is validated by objective DNA tests around 98% of the time, so despite whatever DNA tests might indicate, people instinctively tend to know where they fit concerning race and ethnicity. The other factor to consider is the axiom that the notion of "race" may have some fuzziness in its epistomoligical foundation, yet having a bit of fuzziness at the periphery does not render a concept or an entity non-existent, for example, orange changes to red on the rainbow with a a degree of fuzziness, yet this fuzziness does not render either orange or red to be purely imaginary concepts.

Take care Bobbo and thanks for the feedback

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:402760
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.