slug.com slug.com

1 0

LINK The Best Dating Advice From Canadas Best Looking Man Kevin J Johnston - Introduction

Dating advice on the Internet is MOSTLY WRONG. Kevin J. Johnston is MOSTLY RIGHT about everything and thus, since TikTok wants to pepper him and you with bad advice, he has decided to give you REALLY GOOD ADVICE!

KevinJJohnston 7 Jan 9

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Marxism has so infused onto our culture, that the natural responses that once easily brought together men and women interested in each other, has been replaced with men and women being so critical of one another that every baby will be born will be doubly a miracle.

I'm so glad I am beyond procreation age in years, and can now seek friends without any of that nonsense. A friend is anyone who is not seduced to the idea that being critical is a virtue. So I have no friends who are dupes of Marxists and their sympathizers, like Democrats.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:391949
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.