slug.com slug.com

2 2

I get the feeling that's a big yes...

Is the next insurrection coming to the Supreme Court?
[hotair.com]

SpikeTalon 10 June 11

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Constitutional crisis and civil war. If a Republican justice is assassinated, Biden will install a left-wing Justice, and this is an act of war. We need to negotiate a deal before the assassination happens.

Once upon a time, judges were appointed in pairs. A Republican and a Democrat justice were appointed, and the appointees were chosen by a bipartisan commission. It was sensible dealmaking. Today, Democrats abandoned this detante.

Republicans were justified in denying Garland the Supreme Court because Garland proved to be hyperpartisan. A justice should never be hyperpartisan. Republicans can shame Democrats for appointing a hyperpartisan.

The author of the article raises an interesting point, that Democrat consider the 2016 election to be stolen, hence they consider Trump's three appointees to be illegitimate. Republicans consider these things to be legit. Democrats are bunkering down and weaponizing their feeling, and they are belligerent. They will push until civil war happens.

Democrats are crybullies. Crybullies start wars. Crybullies must be called out and shamed.

So I disagree with the author's sentiment that such threats to the Court should not be compared to the "insurrection", as such threats are credible based on evidence I've seen so far. Said threats should not be taken lightly, and while the Biden Admin may not directly be encouraging such activist groups it's worth pointing out that the Biden Admin isn't offering up any criticism against such tactics either, which should concern everyone.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:344558
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.