slug.com slug.com

2 3

Aw, what a shame (insert sarcasm)...

The Ukrainian Army has killed another Russian General. Major General Andrei Simonov was at a forward command post near Izyum when it was hit.

He is the 9th Russian general killed so far (or 11th if counting 2 unconfirmed in Kherson).-

SpikeTalon 10 May 1

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I looked for verification of all these suicides and assassinations but I am sorry, I can't find evidence such as military or private funerals, stories in Russian news sources, Hungarian news sources etc. These types of high-ranking deaths are really hard to cover up, especially so many claimed.

LOL...actually on Youtube, 'the Russians are on the run back to Moscow'. Russia just completed their first rotation of troops. They use a 3-month contract system for the enlisted and the group leaders rotate out with their troops to keep a tight knit uniformity. This system increases the rate of training and combat experience and minimizes fatigue and results of battle stress. Group leaders that are hated by their men are tossed! As part of the enlistment contract, the enlisted are permitted to file a notice of grievance against a bad commander in which a hearing is sometimes called and these documents go against their records. It maximizes morale and builds loyal teams. The Russian military seem to have a well thought out strategy to maximize morale and build strong teams. They will die for their commander.

NATO does the opposite, believing that intermixing troops and commanders on the fly is the best way to have multiple different nations able to be "plugged in" on a moment's notice. The French have proven this strategy does not work and their troops are always commanded ONLY by a French commander.

Our own news here in Canada reported that Russian troops were deserting en mass during the rotation...LMAO! The Russians probably have never stopped laughing.

Howdy @SpikeTalon,

The Russians still haven't fixed their communications problems. I had read that Gerasimov was going to Izyum to spur on the faltering Russian attacks.

The Russians have highly sophisticated and military encrypted communications systems using satellites and HA drones. They can listen in to any call, block any call, and they can mask and redirect enemy transmissions on any part of the Spread Spectrum. I worked with Russians and Ukrainians at Syncrude, north of Fort McMurray when I managed the tier 3 escalation team on their IT infrastructure upgrades. They turned out to be the GO-TO-GUYS. They blew away the East Indians working for Compugen on worker permits who were supposed to be experts. The escalation team was 2 Russians, 1 Ukrainian, 1 Egyptian and a Canadian Mennonite. The Russians knew coding, process design, project management, and system frameworks. Don't underestimate Russia like I once did.

Russia is collecting a large number of western mercenaries who all once believed Russia is just a hillbilly outfit. Russia wants to hold a trial and have these mercenaries give evidence against their bosses

The one thing that's faring better than Russia's "military operation" is their propaganda apparatus.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:334936
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.