slug.com slug.com

4 1

What a wonderful attitude towards human life, one could see who the real degenerates are. Talk like that usually means one thing, desperation, and by extension that could also mean Russia using WMDs starting a third world war.

Leading Russian State TV broadcaster calm about Putin launching nuclear war-
[dailywire.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Apr 29

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Howdy @SpikeTalon,

Either we lose in Ukraine or the Third World War starts

It also strikes me as a tacit admission that Russians with access to more info than just propaganda realize that they're losing in Ukraine.

I'm sure self-preservation is running through the minds of Putin's top people every time he rattles his nuclear saber.

Howdy @SpikeTalon,

Either we lose in Ukraine or the Third World War starts

I cannot imagine anyone would prefer their civilization to be extinguished in a firey holocaust because they aren't allowed to destroy their neighbors without consequence.

Then again, Hitler preferred to do just that.

No doubt USA has a carrier fleet with submarines loitering around that part of the ocean - of course Russia knows where they are. Might be the first target for the Russians to demonstrate their capability and their willingness to go to that level.

They might or might not know where they (subs) are. The ocean is a big place.

@eschatologyguy yes that's true but those carrier group surface vessels are conspicuously large, slow moving and well, sitting ducks - remember with nukes you only have to get close.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:334433
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.