slug.com slug.com

1 0

No way I believe those people were actors...
[twitter.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Apr 5

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The pictures of corpses are real enough, but it's missing context and evidence of who committed the crimes. A hashtag is not proof, and all politicians and EU council members are actors. I can't imagine either side of the conflict of not being capable of committing these attrocities.

Satellite images were taken as early as mid March that showed bodies laying in the streets, and they were in the same positions by the time the Ukrainians took back Bucha. If the time frame is accurate, and that looks to be the case, think it's easy to see who was responsible for such.

@SpikeTalon could the satellite pics zoom in that much as to identify what was on the ground was a body? None of those corpses look 2 weeks old, even if it was winter. There's been enough shit-fuckery on both sides for me to not trust or believe anything official or that's put out by any big media outlet.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:328391
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.