slug.com slug.com

1 0

Global warming

Who wants to discuss global warming?

Dutch 6 Apr 10

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am interested. First question is whether our climate is changing (warming). By what means do we determine that? Second, does man cause it and if so, to what degree. Third, can we change this even if we want to (and how).

from everything I know, studies of ice cores taken from both poles and glaciers all around the world. the trapped gasses suggest that the world goes through cycles of heating and cooling. we have been in a warming cycle for awhile now and man has influanced the temp by 1/10th of 1 degree. also the very same scientists that are yelling global warming now in the early 70's were telling us that the next ice age would be starting in 20 years if we did not stop dumping C02 into the air. when that lie failed to produce the terror they wanted they changed their STORY to global warming. now NASA says the sun is going into a cycle of less sun spots and flairs which will result in a mini ice age expected to start in the next few years...(from the winter I just experianced I would say that is now) and it is supposed to last for about 25 to 50 years....

but does it really matter? according to AOC the world is ending in 12 years.....

@Dutch I was there in the 1970s reading those articles about the alarmist claims of those scientists. It scared the crap out of me. It taught me a lesson. Just because “science says” something doesn’t make it so.

it excited me, I was 12 years old and all I could think of was snowmobiling year round...LOL now I am glad they had it wrong.

@Dutch there was an excitement to the concept of a frozen tundra where our survival skills would be tested. I didn’t like that they told us that our wheat belt would be under ice and we would starve to death. Gotta love the scare tactics. Live n learn.

@Dutch lol, AOC majored in economics.....so,that tells you how much she knows...lol
Her and others need to stop scaring children.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:29416
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.