slug.com slug.com

1 2

Anti-Taliban Militia Takes Shape: Saleh, Ahmad Massoud Revive Northern Alliance In Panjshir

Interesting. Vid 4:21 mins.

eschatologyguy 9 Aug 19

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

there's also a video from July 8 2021

And suddenly its deleted by far Left YouTube 😬

@eschatologyguy not sure....I am being HEAVILY shadow banned by Google. You Tube has it for me too. Facebook, well what can I say, in the last 1 year I have spent 3 to 4 months in FB jail alone. I 've got the video captured though, and if I have to, I will put it on Bitchute or Brighteon or Ourtube or odysee or Brandnewtube or on all of them.....oh Fractual Frog please get up and running!!

It is ~ Afghan Women Take Up Arms, Chant Anti-Taliban Slogans In Defiance Ahead Of US Troops Withdrawl ~ from the same Crux Channel you posted

@eschatologyguy N'shallah 😉

@Weltansicht It's not you, the video has been removed. But they don't block Crux. Crux is left of center. My post here is from Crux.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:257642
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.