slug.com slug.com

4 0

Worthwhile?

Hi there, I've just joined IDW, do you feel it brings value to you? Or is it a haven for twitter trolls?

Thanks in advance

Marius

momurp 1 Mar 15

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Twitter Permanently suspended me. They had previously suspended me thrice, temporarily. Too bad because I really loved it! But I can tell already IDW excellent enjoy thoroughly.

I'm new here. I find this place refreshing after having given up on Quora due to childish, churlish displays of utter ignorance. I find the commentary here adult and for the most part, enlightening. Some people are going to troll no matter where they go. If not given credence, they'll go elsewhere. I just noticed a post with little redeeming value. There were zero responses. I thought that appropriate.

If your definition of value is reduced to a place unamenable to Twitter trolls, you may need to expand your horizons.
I've seen borderline trollish behavior, but so far, so good.
My concern is that a lot of folks may have on their "company manners", and once comfortable, will revert to logical fallacy and emotionalism as a default.

Yes, this site brings value to the table and holds much potential. The discussions on here so far for the most part have been civil and productive. Every social media site has its share of trolls by the way.

Build a bridge to connect people and you create a home for trolls to live under.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22845
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.