idw.community

2 9

Mollie Hemingway: Democrats and media should join GOP in opposing all political violence-
[thefederalist.com]

Until the Democrats admit ANTIFA/BLM riots had been violent as well, they are nothing but hypocrites.

SpikeTalon 9 Jan 14

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Until the Democrats admit ANTIFA/BLM riots had been violent as well, they are nothing but hypocrites.

I agree.

Pres. Candidate Biden, May 31, 2020
""We have to make sure we do not allow ourselves to play the other person’s game,” Clyburn said. “Peaceful protest is our game. Violence is their game. Purposeful protest is our game. This looting and rioting, that's their game. We cannot allow ourselves to play their game.""

Rep. Clyburn, June 3, 2020
"We have to make sure we do not allow ourselves to play the other person’s game,” Clyburn said. “Peaceful protest is our game. Violence is their game. Purposeful protest is our game. This looting and rioting, that's their game. We cannot allow ourselves to play their game."

Mayor Lightfoot, August 10, 2020
""There cannot be any excuse for it, period. This was not legitimate First Amendment protected speech," she said. "To those who engaged in this criminal behavior, let's be clear: We are coming for you.""

Now what?

@TheMiddleWay Biden recently went so far as to claim the Capitol rioters were domestic terrorists, a shame he didn't feel the same way about last summer's BLM rioters.

Mayor Lightfoot spoke such big words, but as they say actions always speak louder than words, and her actions (or lack of any) didn't go far enough where the BLM riots were concerned, and the city of Chicago remains a criminal hotbed.

Still waiting to hear Pelosi, Schumer, and Nadler's take on the racial protests/riots, denouncing them that is. I'm growing a long grey beard in the meantime waiting for them to condemn such...

@SpikeTalon
Something like this?

Pelosi, Sept 17, 2020
"A republican asked her" Where are you when you’re talking about violence, this or that?” She responded: “We’re there. We support peaceful demonstrations. We participate in them. They are part of the essence of our democracy. That does not include looting, starting fires, or rioting. They should be prosecuted. That is lawlessness.”

How am I able to find this but you can't? 🤔

@TheMiddleWay Only problem there is the wait, she actually had to wait until asked rather than just coming out immediately against the riots? Most Republicans sure didn't waste any time speaking out against the DC Capitol riot, Pelosi did not do that, big difference there. Pelosi is old enough to know right from wrong, and should have made a statement in regards to the summer riots before being pressed on the issue, and for that there is no excuse. You get no moral credit once you are backed into a corner.

@SpikeTalon
Don't disagree. Much like the criticism against Trump, waiting hurts the sincerity of your words... But it was said; n both cases. To little to late? Undoubtedly.

And as you say that most Republicans didn't wait to condemn the capital assault, most Democrats did not either. It's just the high ranking ones, the ones with the most optics, that did

BREAKING: BLM Activist John Sullivan Arrested For Storming Capitol, Runs Group Called ‘Insurgence USA’
BLM activist arrested for entering the sanctified halls of the U.S. Capitol.

[nationalfile.com]

Old news...
...as is my critique that he is not a BLM activist as he's never been associated with BLM.

Wasn't that the video on Utube - Jaydenx? If so the filmer was definitely egging people on and at other times telling police he was just filming because its history and to let the people through because he didn't want them hurt. He filmed the shooting of Ashli Babbit. I'm sure he wasn't the only blm or antifa present and participating. There were some that came to the Capitol intent on going in and cracking heads but its pretty obvious that many people that entered were swept up in the emotion, didn't think about covering their faces and were even careful to walk between the velvet ropes admonishing people not to break or take things. I wish they had stayed outside. Now they are labeled domestic terrorists inspite of months of destructive murderous rioters rampaging throughout the nation that most dems and leftists justified as resonable.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:172817
IDW.community does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.