slug.com slug.com

1 1

Setting up a siege? ANTIFA has armed guards and stockpiled weapons at Portland autonomous zone-
[zerohedge.com]

The antifa occupiers at the autonomous zone that sprung up in Portland this week appear to be preparing for a siege. As PJ Media’s Victoria Taft reported, antifa squatters took over a house in Portland and when the government rightly evicted them, they set up an autonomous zone.

SpikeTalon 10 Dec 10

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Slingshots are really not weapons. ANTIFA are nothing but a bunch of pussies.

I got news for you - a slingshot in the hands of someone who knows how to use it is absolutely a deadly weapon. They may be pussies but they are armed and stupid and very dangerous.
Don't really know the lay of the land there but seems to me a few well placed sniper shots would pretty much end the occupation...see one or two of their "sentries" heads exploding the rest will fold like a cheap tent.

@iThink I think we should take their weapons the old fashioned way... You'll at least give them the opportunity to defend their 2nd amendment rights...

@cRaZyTMG i don't think that antifa has the conviction for any combat other than gorilla tactics and potshots from behind women children and pacifists.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:160401
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.