slug.com slug.com

4 4

Mostly peaceful protesters...

2peros 8 Nov 15

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We are at war. They feel justified when they attack us for ideas, because they know they are soldiers revolting against our paradigm. NEVER let your guard down.

King hit from behind, then stomped on yeah... people obviously deserve this sort of treatment because THEY DISAGREE WITH YOU... arseholes.

A perfect example of one reason we NEED the second amendment and need open carry laws without all the red tape and BS the government attaches just for money.

Damn criminals. You don't hear anything from the President elect condemning that shit either.

There is no President elect. Turn off the MSM.

@jakuboj There is a President elect whether America likes it or not. Come January 21st if Biden doesn't take over America with his communist agenda, then maybe you could tell me there is no President elect.

@SpikeTalon Wrong! There is only a President Elect when the election is finalized, not when your MSM tells you. Your mentality is child like.

@jakuboj When you resort to insults you lose the argument, and Trump for the most part is coming to accept the Election results. His lawsuits have not gotten him anywhere yet and he knows they won't. MSN aren't the only ones who lie by the way.

@SpikeTalon remember to comment back to me when you find out how wrong you are and you realize the hypnotic tactics you have allowed yourself to fall for.

@jakuboj In 2016 the Democrats cried the Election was hacked, now the Republicans are doing the same and it makes me sick. I don't believe either one of them, and if the Election was rigged I want to see actual evidence of such and not just hearsay. The far right is full of shit too just like the left, and I can't stand either one of them. There's a reason why Trump is losing the court cases so far.

@SpikeTalon You are either blind or a Democrat. You trying to compare the crazy Russian nonsense to what is occurring today proves this. I'll give you a hint to help you out. It's called evidence and legal recourse. Watch and learn something.

@SpikeTalon Losing the court cases? Do you really think anyone anticipated getting a fair court decision in Democrat controlled states. Anyone with a brain knew we wouldn't and they also know that it will be solved at the Supreme Court.Research who is on the Supreme Court, research which party has the most state legislators. You MSM zombies really should be ashamed of your stupidity.

@jakuboj Not everyone who disagrees with you is a Democrat, and what evidence? All I've seen so far is hearsay, and Trump's lawsuits aren't getting him anywhere. You're damned right I'm comparing the last two Elections, in 2016 the Democrats cried hack job and were obviously wrong and now the Republicans are doing the same retarded shit. If you want me to believe there was election fraud, show me actual hard evidence and not just hearsay.

In regards to Trump losing his cases, if he already knew he was going to lose then why did he even attempt to fight in the courts? You're trying to tell me that all the courts are slanted, and I'm not buying that, especially knowing how many conservative judges there are out there. Both political sides are zombies, each believing their candidates could do no wrong, and I don't believe either one of them. Trump wasn't for the people like he claimed he was, one example is what he did with our 2A rights, he was the one (along with the NRA) who is responsible for bump stocks being banned, that was an assault on 2A rights and I take issue with that. The far left and far right deserve each other, they're both retarded, and I don't take either one seriously.

@SpikeTalon Wow you are not the sharpest pencil in the box are you. He had to file in State court first by law, it is then appealed eventually to the Supreme Court. I don't mind discussing politics and law with you but please do some research first so you are not wasting my time.

@SpikeTalon [slug.com]

@SpikeTalon [slug.com]

@SpikeTalon [slug.com]

@SpikeTalon

@SpikeTalon [newsthud.com]

@SpikeTalon

@SpikeTalon [rumble.com]

@SpikeTalon [rumble.com]

@SpikeTalon [facebook.com]

@jakuboj With all that evidence then Trump should be in office for another four years (which I'd hope for by the way). If he doesn't get another four years, that means he would have lost his case in court and that all those sources you linked to above are false, nothing more than hearsay. We'll see come January 21st who is in the White House. Neither the left or right can accept it when their side loses, and I still say the right is doing now what the left did back in 2016, because both extremes are poor losers and lie to promote their own causes. If you believe one or the other of them, then I'm afraid you are part of the problem where politics are concerned. Say whatever negative things about me to your heart's content, at least I think for myself and question both sides of the story.

@SpikeTalon if you think this has anything to do with left and right politics you are just showing how little you actually know about what is occurring.

@jakuboj It does have alot to do with left and right politics... identity politics. I'm witness to each side sticking up for their own at any and all cost regardless if they be wrong for doing so, and vilifying each other. That accomplished so much now has it? Bottom line is, I believe all that when I actually get to see Trump remain in the White House for another four years. I can wait it out, January 21st is not far away.

@SpikeTalon It is NWO Technocrat Dictatorship vs Patriotism and sovereignty. Pick your side and support it, there is no place at this time in history for you disgruntled people to stick with you "all politicians are the same" theme. You need to educate yourself on what is occurring in the world. It all hinges on this war.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:151033
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.