slug.com slug.com

1 1

LINK Covid Spikes to 10 Million Cases: School Children, Grocery Workers and Poll Workers – Tony Odarg – The White Gentleman

Covid Spikes to 10 Million Cases: School Children, Grocery Workers and Poll Workers – Tony Odarg [tonyodarg.com]

TonyOdarg 7 Nov 10

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

just like the common cold - here's the thing folks; COVID 19 is a thing - not fake. Seems man made no argument about that.

Here's the deal. Like the flu and the common cold COVID 19 is fatal to very weak elderly and very young humans. It's rare for an otherwise strong healthy person to die from COVID19.

Eventually, just like the common cold and the flu pretty much everyone will be exposed and sick with it. But Its extremely unlikely that anyone not old and weak or very young and weak will die from it.

I am 69 and I had it - obviously didn't kill me. My wife sadly was 80 and had other co-morbid conditions. She died about 3 weeks ago. She had been suffering with Alzheimers, had lost the ability to walk, speak and had difficulty swallowing - her food had to be puree'd in order to prevent her choking to death. She was very weak already.

When the COVID came around it took her life - sadly yes but certainly not unexpectedly. I dare say had she contracted some other strain of a cold or the flu the outcome would have been the same. she was not strong enough to survive such infections.

Chances are that most if not all of you reading this will eventually get the sickness - just as you all have certainly been stricken with the common cold and or the flu before. But you ain't gonna die from it...very unlikely I should say that you'll die with the COVID.

Sorry for your loss. Your thoughts on the matter are spot on however.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:149369
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.