slug.com slug.com

4 0

Your Tax $ Funds Israel How Much?

Did you know the US funds Israel Minimum $5 BILLION a year?! That’s more than sis to all other countries combined!
How the hell does that just SLIDE By Everyone?!?!

FrozenSoul 7 Sep 4

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I need to start using Zionists because not all Jews are Zionists and some Nordic people are Zionists. But the Jews think they are the master race! They are in the same spectrum as Fascist. If you don’t go check this out then u got ur head in the samd

That little country contributes more to human life than the entire middle east world. Maybe it should be doubled!

Say thank you to Trump

I believe you blindly hate Jews - you can't intelligently articulate or explain your visceral hatred of Jews - you only know that you hate them. To you, anything having to do with Jews is bad - just bad.
In this post you rant ( I can almost see your eyes bugging out and the foam on your lips) about US foreign aid to Israel but you don't tell us why you believe it is a bad thing. Without supporting your post with facts, figures, based analyses, your post is nothing more than a crazy rant against the "evil Jew".

The major portion of US aid to Israel is in the form of military support. Can you do us a favor - do your research and break down for us the true figure for annual US contribution to Israel; how is that money allocated, how Israel allocates the funds after received etc. Also please let us know what you find regarding the globally strategic significance of supporting Israel.
Here - look at this and please give us your critical analysis on the matter:
[ff.org]

Thanks for your reply. I admit I avoid debunking the Jew hating types as I could make it a full time job. The US Israel relationship is mutually beneficial. Missile defense is an obvious one. It will be key in a showdown with China.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:129170
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.