slug.com slug.com

1 1

So...Trump owns the world???
[instagram.com]

Erika_Fallucca 4 Aug 31

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

so now "the Jesuits" are the evilest force in the world? - I guess "the Jews" will be glad to know they're off the hook.
This is the biggest crock of "conspiracy theory claptrap I've seen in recent times.

Speaking of Conspiracy theories why is this post in the "news politics and policy group"? It definitely belongs in the group with "Conspiracy Theories" in its name.

...the Jesuits...oh jeeeez...

More like conspiracy fact. I think you need to do your research on Religion and the origins of the Rothschilds. Its very interesting and eye opening. There is a reason why most religions are so similar. Start with Jordan Maxwell and work your way up.

@Erika_Fallucca

LOL! You are very typical of the conspiracy theorist using that tactic...first you implicitly almost explicitly impugn the intelligence and the erudition of the non-believer. "you need to do your research" LOL Non believers in your eyes are either, stupid, uninformed or somehow part of the conspiracy.

No - no I don't "need to do any research"

YOU are the one arguing those silly notions so the burden is upon you to give objective evidence of their efficacy.

People like myself bear no burden to "prove" YOUR theories.

But hey - its your life - your time and energy to use as you please and for the most part you are free to spend it any way you choose....so go ahead and tilt against those windmills Don Quixote! Only don't confuse your motives with the noble motives of the old gentleman himself - the Great Don Quixote.

It might be might do some good to consider the danger in projecting evil motives upon large groups of people. "The Jews" - or in this case "The Jesuits" - "The Rich" - Men who hold memberships in Fraternal Organizations like Shriners, Masons, (who all do tremendous charity work BTW). The danger I speak of is that, with a nod to the Band Buffalo Springfield, "paranoia strikes deep - into your heart it will creep..."

I dare say that no way no how did any cabal of Jesuits, Jews, super rich men, Masons or Shriners have any role at all in your life - ever.

And finally I end this comment with a rhetorical question: don't you have better things to do with your time?

@iThink Guess I hit a nerve. Actually, I enjoy studying religion and religious beliefs. To me, it tells me how this whole system of control came about. I love hearing religions saying they are the only true religion and then teaching the same concepts as other religions. Besides taking care of my family, there isn't anything better for me to do with my time.

@iThink like this little beauty here....[breitbart.com]?

@Erika_Fallucca if you are truly interested in similarities in comparative religion you should watch Joseph Campbell's "Transformation of Myth Through Time"

@iThink I sure will! Just finished studying astrotheology so this may tie right in! Thanks!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:127676
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.