slug.com slug.com

1 0

So-called ‘response memes’ are the new version of conversation, and most register and communicate (sic) confusion. As beer ad marketers know, the state of your brain after consuming a six pack is pretty much the standard target ideal for advertising. And it relays a message that six pack confusion is actually a good and perhaps even sexy state in which to find oneself.
[zerohedge.com]

lawrenceblair 8 Aug 21

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

@lawrenceblair So you're promoting "meme" and image posting as education?

Did you read the first paragraph of the article you posted?

"In a nation, today, (the USA) which in educational terms ranks 25th globally in science skills and reading, and well below that in math; all one hears is a clarion call to science. In reading skills the US placed below Malta, Portugal, and right about the same as Kazakhstan"

Why would you suggest using the same thing that Beer ad marketers use?

Or are you ridiculing them and calling for serious educational improvements? I'm confused.

The article was clearly against the practice o meming except as a propaganda tool as am I. I find the large percentage of memes are idiotic and say nothing to the logical thinking mind, however they say much to the Facebooked mind of the modern American, especially the young and purposely uneducated masses.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:124560
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.