idw.community

7 0

This may seem like an odd question but what do you think a "Genuis" would look like?

anonymous 4 Aug 5

Post a comment Author doesn't reply Reply Author doesn't reply Add Photo

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A couple of possibilities come to mind...

is genuis intentional?

Annoyed, quiet and concerned looking.

I would say its not so much an "odd" question as it is a stupid question. Whats your point asking such a lame question...why is the sky blue, why mommy why...

Look at my profile picture!

A genius can look like anyone, because what makes someone a genius is inside the head. There are pictures of MENSA members, and you can see examples. Geena Davis is technically one. There was a little girl just deemed a genius. Ronan Farrow was a savant and genius. There are a lot of geniuses who have difficulty functioning in society, so high intelligence does not mean an easy road.
Having an adaptive above-average mind probably is more useful that excess intelligence for the daily functioning.

A genius does not necessarily look like anything out of the ordinary. Where the difference is seen is in the work done by them.

Hi IQ is speed. A person who processes faster will accumulate more knowledge than a normal person of the same age. Ask a question not generally known. A genius will probably know the answer.

@TimTuolomne Speed and capacity for the ability to process prodigious amounts of information. Absolutely agree.

@TimTuolomne a smart person would usually not try to answer stupid questions.

@iThink Well I certainly am not a genius.

@Pand0ro neither am I but I recognize a stupid question when I see one. LOL
Whoever came up with "there is no such thing as a stupid question" was pretty stupid.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:119264
IDW.community does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.