slug.com slug.com

3 6

Riots aren't just destroying businesses, they're taking lives-
[bearingarms.com]

SpikeTalon 10 June 2

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hang on Tight ST because I’m betting it gets worse when the “Free Money” stops flowing.

Me thinks you are going to be right about that.

I don't think they thought it through when these looters hit a small local owned business that has been forced to close for the last several months and not in the best economic shape

People should know, and need to understand, law enforcement is capable of stopping the disruption in the protesting, they are told to stand down, remain passive because of the damage from the outcome if they proceed to enforce law. The people of the cities being assaulted should gather and tell those committing the crimes to stop, their tantrums and disruptions are going to cause more harm than good. It can and has been done. Gang activities have been calmed when neighbors gathered together and said enough. Support letting law enforcement know they are too abusives, but also shame the thieves for causing harm to the innocent. I tell everyone the local pharmacies and grocery stores will close and may not open again.

Good luck with this. The protesters aren’t the ones we need to worry about. It’s the thieves and vandals and looters and violent criminals that need to be stopped in their tracks. Enough is enough.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:101184
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.