slug.com slug.com

4 3

LINK Dissident Thoughts: The Contrast Couldn't Be More Stark

The nation that made SpaceX possible is disappearing and being replaced by a nation made up of looters and rioters. This choice was made without our consent to elevate diversity over advancement.

ArthurSido 5 May 30

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

In Africa a common mode of acquiring worldly goods was to riot and loot and yet some blacks have the nerve to wear shirts with Africa logos on them. I have free tickets for anyone wanting to go back to Africa but never any takers, just talkers.

Is the rioting, looting and burning criminal? Yes. Are the ones committing the criminal acts protesting injustice? No they are criminals taking advantage of chaos. It is not just George Floyd but a string of incidents in the last few months that have justly caused outrage for unmistakable misuse of authority. Please understand that this unrest is inflicted on us by ourselves and foreign agents who are out to destroy this country. If we cannot take a step back to consider what is happening here, how we worked ourselves into this situation and how to work ourselves out of it, our foreign enemies will win and America will fall apart. Among all groups of people in the world there is good and evil, honesty and lying, people who are trying to build things and those who are trying to destroy. There is not and never will be a perfect solution to problems. But there is room for people of good faith but different ideas to come to some agreement that will make things better. We have this choice or watching the collapse of America. Right now it looks like the latter is more likely.

I hate to say it, from here in Australia, but I can see China clapping their hands, thinking this is great, what a help to us! And why? Because this Covid-19 was deliberately sent throughout the world by China to destroy every countrys economy, a new way for China to win a war. People haven't realised yet, but who do they think told every country to do the same thing, like shut down their country, China of course!! And now what has a lot of the Americans done, destroying that which hurt their fellow mankind, and theres China watching, and thinking, we couldn't have timed it better. Americas media is instigating more violence with their wording. Im just sitting here watching all this on your American news, and wondering has anyone else noticed that they`ve been showing the same footage for the past 5 days, and yet making out it's 5 seperate days!! I'm just sitting here, shaking my head. It's such a sad occurrence that everyone is affected by this!!! I wish you well.

@WisdomWarrior9 The news in the U.S. is useless. They have abdicated their role when they were told to be a profit center. All we get is what will draw eyeballs to their next newscast. We get drama and exaggerated headlines to draw them. It is appalling that when a spectacular story breaks every outlet spends all their time on that subject because that is what sells. The most egregious example of this is when Michael Jackson died. It went on for two weeks.

China needs the world to be a customer for their goods. Nobody has realized that it was China that won the Cold War. They entered it when Mao invited Nixon to visit. While many countries look to the next quarter, China looks to the next quarter century. The media that is causing the most damage is Social Media. It is infiltrated by our enemies, mainly Russia and Iran, to encourage and widen our divisiveness. They seem to be having a good deal of success.

I don't think diversity had anything to do with it. I'm seeing a lot out-of-towners destroy black communities and businesses.

The choice is easy: Vote out every single Democrat in office in this country, and most of this stuff goes away.

How will that solve this problem? What is an all conservative administration going to do in order to make it go away? What are the specific things that will be done to correct this chaos? Why will people behave in a responsible way when this happens?

@Pand0ro,

would be nice if it was that simple, THEY have infiltrated both sides, Romney McCain, Bush were no better, just a different spectrum of attacks on the constitution,

Mr. Lindsay puts forth and excellent criticism of radical intellectual leftist thinking. I am pretty much in agreement with all he says. The universities that have been taken over by this irrational thinking, in relation to all the rest of universities are relatively few. I agree that is unhealthy thinking but how many are promoting that and what is their effective influence on society. I really can't see that their influence extends to where it is putting our country at risk. I am a left leaning centrist. I listen to, respect and learn from people like Ben Shapiro, Jordan Peterson, Joe Rogan, Eric Winestein and Sam Harris. I think we are in danger more from action based on emotion rather than understanding the dynamics of today's society. I also look at acts like carrying assault rifles in public as social activism. There are those on the right who want revolution. There is a madness in today's social structure that is destroying America. It is the belief that I am 100% right and anyone who has other ideas is 100% wrong. These beliefs are held by both the left and the right and being encouraged on social media by foreign agents in an attempt to destroy America. There is precedent for getting along and listening to each other, and I hope we can get back there before it's too late. I did not get from him how this is all going away by voting out every democrat.

@Pand0ro. Try reading the platforms of each party, then compare them to the bills they introduce and their voting records, as well as their statements in the news. The difference should be brilliantly clear.

Frankly, how you didn't recognize the Critical Method in Schumer's, Pelosi's, Reid's, Abrams, AOC's, Biden's, Clinton's narratives (ad nauseum) and failed to understand that the only reasonable response for Republicans was to elect a man of similar invective in Trump, is baffling to me.

@TimTuolomne AS unsavory as the Clintons may be, Bill Clinton was more like a Republican than a Democrat. I cannot see a Democratic administration as dire as you predict. There is too much opposition to that kind of thinking. Those far-left people sitting around feeding each other bullshit and feeling wise are not going convince very many of their worth except those who follow behind them.

You still have not addressed what will happen to make things get better when every Democrat is voted out of office.

@Pand0ro. Wow, have you not listened to Pelosi and Schumer in the last 4 years? It would be different because that kind of uncivil rhetoric would no longer dominate Congress. I can see that your information sources and mine do not overlap at all, so there is no point in continuing this discussion. I only engage in discussions in which I will learn something, and that will not be happening in this case. Best regards.

@TimTuolomne You are a thoughtful person and I wish to learn what will change and how it will change when all Democrats are voted out of office.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:100478
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.