slug.com slug.com
0 0

Unjustifiable Criminal Opportunities IV
by Joe Kelley
6-28-2022

Ukraine garrison evacuating Lisichansk – Russian or Lugansk forces now reportedly INSIDE the city
[thedreizinreport.com]
“This is all just dumb as sht, but it’s meant for people who are dumb as sht, so, what can you expect? Most people are just cud-chewing cattle.”

Humanity is responsible for posterity.

The theme of this Five Part Series that I label Unjustifiable Criminal Opportunities, concern data flow originating at a point of authenticity in time and place. At the spawn point, which is the beginning, at Ground Zero, can be the discovery of the evidence required to move then to validation and eventually to prosecution, as Patient Zero finds itself found guilty on the spot at that crime scene where the infection spreads outward from that point in time and place, eventually consuming all of humanity, as the world turns and humanity inhumanly reaches The Final Solution now called Omnicide.

Why not avoid the inspiration to turn to crime before, not after the fact?

Humanity chooses to be unaccountable for irresponsible care for posterity.

Why?

Before the moment in time and place when the data that I call criminal opportunity reaches the mind of the criminal, that data has to exist in the form it takes so as to then present to the criminal that criminal opportunity. Before the fact of contact, for all intents and purposes, the criminal was not a criminal, not until the criminal opportunity presented itself as a criminal opportunity, at which time the criminal then hatched the plan to proceed with the criminal act.

Why leave innocent victims directly in the path of desperate human beings?

The bait in the trap happens to be defenseless innocent prey.

The first human mom drops the baby on the road and moves on without a care in the world for the second human being ever to have existed in the world?

Dad was forgotten, but the forgetful hungry dad trundles along on the same road, a few days later, looking for food and finds a delicious ready-made meal?

Nature provides, but I'm no biologist.

One can know, without any doubt, that a school of sharks busy with a known phenomenon such as a feeding frenzy, is no place for innocent human babies, so no human parent in their right mind would ever throw a human baby into waters busy with sharks feeding upon each other.

Rats, similarly, have been known to feed on fellow rats in times and places where nature no longer provides rats with enough life-sustaining rat food. No parent in their right mind would throw posterity into a place on earth void of life-sustaining human power.

WHO is in their right mind these days?

So why, oh why, are humans giving away their life-sustaining human power to provide to posterity an abundance of life-sustaining human power to known inhuman beings?

WHO hatched the idea to feed the rats all that nature provides for humanity?

Giving children up for adoption to institutionalized subsidized abortionists for hire, for example, feeds posterity to human beings that are then inspired by the idea that one can make a lot of money performing such a valuable service to humanity. Sure, those in the adoption business, on their own authority, provide a valuable service to humanity, connecting infants lost at sea with ship captains fully energized with the desire to save those infants and transport those infants to a place on earth where the necessities of life are abundant.

Adoption or abortion?

WHO decides?

The flow of human traffic includes the flow of unwanted infants where there is clearly a desire to end the lives of those unwanted infants, so those infants in their infantile states, lost at sea, may not find their way to a ship captain fully energized with the desire to save those infants and transport those infants to a place on earth where the necessities of life are abundant.

Not merely one fully grown human capable of reproducing energized to solve their unwanted human problem, no. Not merely one fully grown human lost at sea where the supply of needful things barely keeps that one fully grown human alive, leaving no room for any other humans at all, never mind another infant lost at sea and incapable of providing any nourishment of any kind, and never mind another infant in an infantile state incapable of producing any nourishment of any kind.

No.

All extra productive capacity is stolen and spirited away into some inaccessible dungeon held for the exclusive pleasure at the exclusive judgment of a known inhuman Rat King.

What Is A Group Of Rats Called? [And The Reason Why]
February 26, 2021 by Jeremy
[peteducate.com]
“A group of rats is commonly referred to as a mischief. Although they are sometimes called a pack, plague, colony, or a swarm.”

Mischievous beings own human posterity for their own designs if you have not yet discovered that fact that matters.

The point here then is the point at which human beings give up on their human power to defend posterity with productive prosperity, giving up that power to whatever then happens afterward.

Produce enough good things, like a desire to discover the facts that matter in any case, validate those discoveries, prosecute those discoveries, and then feed fellow humans with all those good things discovered, validated, and prosecuted, and perhaps humans will be less likely to turn into rats WHO prey on each other with an obvious Final Solution in rat minds.

Nec Caret Scrupulo Societatis Occultae Qui Evidenter Facinori Definit Obviare

Caveat Emptor

Josf-Kelley 8 June 28
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 2

Photos 19 More

Posted by Josf-KelleyWanted for Treason That is all for lack of intelligence and moral conscience.

Posted by Josf-KelleyBorrowed from another IDW post is the pictured meme.

Posted by Josf-KelleyReal Reality A few people have purchased the exclusive power to add zeros to their Bank account balance, and they accomplish this feat by borrowing their spending from anyone who can produce ...

Posted by HeresiarchWhy you should close Social Media accounts you no longer use. (I shut down my LinkedIn account immediately)

Posted by HeresiarchI taught my daughter to shoot at ten years old. Now she's passing on the lessons she learned.

Posted by HeresiarchIt's taken us years to rehabilitate the soil on our Better Than Organic farmlet.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThat is a complex process viewed simplistically in two directions that appear, in simple form, to be opposites.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe level of brainwashing or mind control, or spirit control, or body control, or behavior control is demonstrably on a sub-conscious level and it runs very deep.

Posted by HeresiarchHow do you sacrifice children?

Posted by HeresiarchHow's that Police State workin' out for y'all?

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom a source:

Posted by Josf-KelleyTrump says Pence can reject criminal votes.

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom another IDW post: Roadmap to re-inauguration:

Posted by Josf-KelleyAt a Pennsylvania State Hearing, widespread voter and election fraud is reported by witness testimony.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe following link is immediately censored from Facebook, as I press the enter button, a warning page loads.

Posted by Josf-KelleyI was banished (for speaking the truth to power) from Culture War (IDW topics) and occasionally I am presented with posts in my feed that lead to that exclusive group, so I can't enter, and a I can't ...

• Top tags#government #USA #rights #video #world #truth #money #crime #evidence #laws #reason #freedom #evil #children #justice #god #death #TheTruth #society #vote #liberty #federal #moral #media #Police #community #hope #violence #Constitution #hell #crimes #biden #book #military #earth #fear #politics #murder #created #Present #humanity #Congress #democrats #liberal #population #slavery #China #IDW #nation #politicians ...

Members 37Top